Tennis 8th-15th Jan

Father Ted

Just thought I would start a new thread for the coming weeks tournaments in Sydney/ Hobart/. I will keep this brief with just a couple of outright bets that caught my eye, Sydney Mens tournament winner Marcel Granollers @ 50/1 on Betfair Also Sergiy Stakhovsky @ 75/1 on Betfair Hobart womens winner Anna Chakvetadze @ 38/1 on Betfair ( I actually bcked this @ 34.0 not 38, just a mistake on my part I only realised this morning when I checked my bet) All one point wins with options to trade I guess, reasoning to follow!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tennis: 8th-15th January Hi guys, 4 tournaments this pre- Aus Open week: Sydney for both ATP and WTA, Auckland for the ATP and Hobart for the WTA. 1 new pick for me for the WTA HOBART match tomorrow: ERRANI TO DEFEAT LARSSON BY 2:0 SETS @1.53 on ladbrokes The only concern in this match is that Errani could decide to rest before the Australian Open next week otherwise she is a better player in a better form and she had the easiest win over Larsson just last week last week.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.