BBOTD - Thu 5th Jan 2012

Really hope I am not treading on any toes but pressed for time... 710 Wolves - Royal Acclamation - 9/2 BOG Bet £3.65 You gotta love horse racing when 2 you have been waiting for pop up in the same race!! Royal Acclamation's chance is there for all to see. 4l clear of the third last time out he has won on and above this mark on many occassions. Hasn't won at Wolves but I think that's an anomaly and he has run well there in the past. I will also be backing Blueberry Fizz in the race as I believe he should have won last time out and will certinaly run well for a long way. 7/2 is short at the moment though and I will be looking for a bigger price before laying off in running at hopefully considerably shorter!! The way my luck is running in this competition (Argentine, Ghostwing) this one will probably win! Good Luck All

BBOTD - Thursday 5th Jan 2012 Trainer P.Hobbs has two in this race, one french horse and one German horse, big difference in the betting and both could come here today anything. I'll side with the runner jockey R.Johnson rides as he also has an entry in a class 3 this coming Monday. The colt was 3rd over in Bordeaux back in Oct over a trip of 1m 4f but he is now under P.Hobbs and Owned by Peter Jones. Any support in the market would give a hint if he is ready, if he does not win today once again am sure its only a matter of time. Both trip and ground are unknown but am happy in taking a wee chance. Ludlow 13:00 - Nova Sam. 1pt win bet @ sp

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.