11 predictions for this weekend (stat and algo system)

Home wins around 1.75 Lierse - Westerlo [1] Beveren - Mons [1] Leicester - Gillingham [1] Aue - Essen [1] Rio Ave - Estoril [1] Treviso - Salernitan [1] Rennes - Ajaccio [1] Now for those who want to take more risk i suggest: Messina- Parma [1] Istres- Strasbourg [x] Unterhaching - Munchen 1860 [1] Hansa Rostock - Freiburg [x] Willem II - Twente [x] Good Luck !

Re: 11 predictions for this weekend (stat and algo system) well this was my worst prediction for this season yet i predict 8/12 66.6%.But if you noticed i gave 1 game at around 1.60 6 games at around 1.80 and 5 games above 2.30-3.50 and from this 5 games i won the 3.30 game (Hansa Rostock - Freiburg [x] ) the 2.10 game (Messina- Parma [1]) and the 2.80 game Istres- Strasbourg [x]. If you had bet an equal amount to all theese games your profit would be with the worst odds at least 390% of the amount you selected.And this was my "bad" weekend. Anyone disagree or can do better?

Re: 11 predictions for this weekend (stat and algo system) no if you have bet for example 10 euro in each game you have profit 40 euro and this is with the worst odds you can find.With average odds you make 50+ euro. edit I dont say from the total stake i said from the amount you choose to bet in each game in this example is 10 euro.

Re: 11 predictions for this weekend (stat and algo system) I say again 400% of the amount you choose in each game for example if you bet 10 euro in each your profit is 400% of the amount you have bet in each game(the 10 euro) .So you have bet in each your profit is 40 euro= 4 times the ammount you bet in each game.

Re: 11 predictions for this weekend (stat and algo system) hey man i m doing it for 2 years and i m publicing games for about 3 months in greece i never give games under 1.50 and i always win believe it or not.Last week i had 6/7.Anyway i ll give every friday some games here to proove myself.