200 Wolves

Aykay1

Mobo Baco - each way bet @ 11/4 sporting odds Has been knocking on the door for the last couple of months, showing a liking for Wolves as a course. Was particularly unlucky last time out when he was blocked in his finishing run, to be denied by a short head. He surely would have won. Concerns are the step up in trip (an extra 3 furlongs to 1m 4f). The horse has never won over this distance which would normally put me off. The fact that he was showing no signs of stopping over 1m 1f last time out, has won over 1m 3f and is effectively a winner without a penalty (he runs off the ame mark today) is enough to persuade me to stay on side.

Re: 200 Wolves it seems to have top form against this lot but i dont think theres any strong evidence that he stays this far, however if he does stay, he will win. I'll be on sweetwater each way.... And just to cover my back, a couple of quid on mobo baco as well!!! :-) Good luck :-) Evan

Re: 200 Wolves 3rd @ 5/2 Cheers for the comments Evan. I looked at Sweetwater as it was proven over the distance and was consistently placed over the trip but those performances were in a lower grade than todays race. In hindsight it was probably a race to have left alone with so many question marks about. A bit annoyed with myself for having a bet actually!