PuntersLounge Christmas Freeroll - Gutshot Poker - Thurs 29th December 2011

morlspin

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Christmas Freeroll - Gutshot Poker - Thurs 29th December 2011

Im an idiot who cannot read the rules, yet ask for passwords anyway. Because of this, i have been banned for 7 days
Such a shame as you've contributed so much to this community over the last 3 years. Obviously not the above post, but I'm guessing your other 2 posts were both awesome :unsure Seriously though, why don't you get more involved in this great community. It's so friendly, extremely well run with lots of great promotions, overlays, events for members to really improve their game, make friends and have a lot of fun. It really is a case of the more you put in, the more you get out. Gl & see you around the forums soon.

Re: PuntersLounge Christmas Freeroll - Gutshot Poker - Thurs 29th December 2011 Hi Graeme - i've registered, cheers mate to support PL - however as a new gutshot account I see nothing to want me to play on gutshot over and above any of my existing ipoker accounts - am I missing anything?:ok

Re: PuntersLounge Christmas Freeroll - Gutshot Poker - Thurs 29th December 2011

pass plz my nick oman7777
well,i know it is not correct,but it is possible the password for this tournament for an old member?:cheers thanks anyway:ok and Happy new Year!
i am playing please give me the password of tournament ^^
unfortunately none of you qualify this year so you will not get the password. become a contributor on here and maybe next year