The 2011 King George - Boxing Day

Lets Ave it.... Who wins ? It sure looks a cracker, can he do it ? The roar from the crowd that will go up if living legand Kauto Star takes it up will be MIND BLOWING. I also feel its early in anyone that can write off Captain Chris, he could be a cracking e/w value bet 8/1 at Lads but only a fifth a place. Any views ? Come on pull up a chair lets have your thoughts. And listen, Help yurself tae they mince pies. mince_pies.jpg

Re: The 2011 King George - Boxing Day about time we had a thread for this, good call Jimmy. I put Long Run in my fantasy jumps teams at the start of the year thinking he was nailed on for this but didnt expect Kauto to return to winning ways last time and thought his days were up. Captain Chris adds spice to the race, as does Master Minded, but the stamina for both of the last two is on doubt and, in the case of Master Minded, perhaps not factored into the price. Suppose you could make a case for CC from a value perspective but he needs Kauto and Long Run to underperform to win. I've backed Kauto EW at 9/2 ante post as I thought he'd make the three and he'd be an EW bet nothing, but still think Long Run is the most likely winner, and should come on for his last run. Will be cheering Kauto on, backed him last year at evs when he flopped and have never actually been on him when he's won a race. Normally looked to take him on and never really touch odds on, so apologies in advance to his army of fans for my little personal jinx there! Bring it on.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.