Netherlands - KNVB Beker

Re: Netherlands - KNVB Beker Eindhoven vs Vitesse A match in which the home side has nothing to lose while away side must qualify! and Vitesse surely is a good team this season being one of the surprises together with Feyenoord. Home side is one of the most balanced team in Jupiler League with many under 2.5 games. Vitesse is also an underish team with no goal conceded in last 4 games. Last 5 games away for Vitesse were under 1.5 goals! I expect a meeting with maximum 2-3 goals! 2 or 3 goals @ 2.00 with 10bet

Re: Netherlands - KNVB Beker Twente vs PSV Away team looks very solid lately with a great 5-1 win in Heerenveen and also after just 2 defeats in last 13 games away. They have also just 4 draw among these 13 matches away. Twente is solid at home and will try to give their best int his match. They also must forget quick the last 2 games that ended in defeats, 1-2 with Wisla and 2-3 with Feyenoord. Expect a an away win here and a qualification for PSV! They can win this trophy with not many valuable teams that went through: Waalwijk, GVVV, Heracles, NEC, Heerenveen, Eindhoven or Vitesse. Ok, there is AZ vs Ajax, but PSV can go through! away 0 AH @ 2.06 with Canbet

Re: Netherlands - KNVB Beker Twente - Eindhoven: Draw @ 3.50 (Stan James) 10/10 In the league Twente is 3rd with 33 points and Eindhoven is 2nd with 37 points. So, there is much of a difference between the sides.Eindhoven's form is better but this is countered by the home advantage. Twente's record is 5-3-0 at home in league matches. The league match, at Twente, ended in a 2-2 draw. This is a pretty balanced match up and the draw result, at good odds, is very possible.

Re: Netherlands - KNVB Beker

Eindhoven vs Vitesse A match in which the home side has nothing to lose while away side must qualify! and Vitesse surely is a good team this season being one of the surprises together with Feyenoord. Home side is one of the most balanced team in Jupiler League with many under 2.5 games. Vitesse is also an underish team with no goal conceded in last 4 games. Last 5 games away for Vitesse were under 1.5 goals! I expect a meeting with maximum 2-3 goals! 2 or 3 goals @ 2.00 with 10bet
If I see under 2.5 goals after in this NL cup game I'll be freaking surprised.

Re: Netherlands - KNVB Beker

Twente - Eindhoven: Draw @ 3.50 (Stan James) 10/10 In the league Twente is 3rd with 33 points and Eindhoven is 2nd with 37 points. So, there is much of a difference between the sides.Eindhoven's form is better but this is countered by the home advantage. Twente's record is 5-3-0 at home in league matches. The league match, at Twente, ended in a 2-2 draw. This is a pretty balanced match up and the draw result, at good odds, is very possible.
True things. Both teams are very good atm. I surely wanted to bet on over 2.5 and I did but the price is ridiculous. Something like 1.5 and thats what puts the fear in my bones.

Re: Netherlands - KNVB Beker Sport Football (Holland) Event Twente - PSV Selection Under 2.75 Strength 10/10 Date 22/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.05 Reasoning 1/8 of Holland Cup. I feel close match without more than 2 goals here, I took under 2.7 5 with nice odds in Pinnacle. H2H look very good for my bet, 11 of last 12(!!!) matches in h2h end with maximum 2 goals. One match end with draw 2:2. Key defender back to PSV for this match and PSV can look better than always tonight. PSV play very good technique football and for me in this moment is stronger, but Twente have home advantage. Close match, 1:1 is very possible result.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Netherlands - KNVB Beker Ajax vs AZ Alkmaar Last match of eighth finals, which is postponed for today following an incident of home fan in the first match. So far in the stands will be only women and children. These two neighbor clubs will play again on Sunday (in Alkmaar) Eredivisie game which is quite more important for them. However and today will be motivated cause winner is waiting for an amateur team at home in the next round. During the first half of the season AZ made better impression though some important players have sold before the season starts. They're currently league leaders with five points ahead of Ajax, who is in fourth place. Ajax was in Brazil (defeat from Palmeiras 0:1), and AZ in Turkey (defeat from Werder 1:2) during the break. Both coaches have said they were pleased with the progress of players and they are ready for first official match of the year. Interesting is the fact that AZ had never won at Amsterdam Arena. Frank de Boer has problems with injured players, actually van der Wiel (regular df), Boerrigter (regular fw, 4g & 4ass), Ebecilio (back up fw) are out as long term Boilesen (back up df) Sigthórsson (regular fw, 5g). Cillessen; Ligeon, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Anita; Enoh, Janssen, Eriksen; Sulejmani, De Jong, Lodeiro. On the other hand, Verbeek has no problem with player absences. Martens (regular mf) returns from long term injury and Marcellis (regular df) is again fit. Only Wernbloom (regular mf, 2g) would miss as he moved to CSKA Moscow. Esteban; Marcellis, Moisander, Viergever, Poulsen; Elm, Maher, Martens; Beerens, Altidore, Holman.

Re: Netherlands - KNVB Beker Odds are set up correctly imo Ajax is a favorite especially as they play at home, but I certainly won' take it. Yet this is the first game after the break for them and will certainly be a lot of tension again. So I think we will not see goal spectacle such as is usually in the Netherlands. Only once there were more than 1 goal at ht in last 8 matches between Ajax and AZ. So this is value for me... GL :ok under 1,5 ht @1.62 bwin 3/10