** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

General questions.

Re: General questions.

I dislike the current vBulleting skin. Can the team add some other one' date=' which doesn't take so much space for very useful links/etc?[/quote'] PL has very high running costs, these ads make sure we keep the forum free for members. You need 50 posts to have PM facility. Also, please note we are very hot on meaningless posts and after eventing. You'll see some of your posts have been deleted already.

Re: General questions.

PL has very high running costs, these ads make sure we keep the forum free for members. You need 50 posts to have PM facility. Also, please note we are very hot on meaningless posts and after eventing. You'll see some of your posts have been deleted already.
>high costs I am pretty sure you make big money with those affiliate links you've put, which supercovers the "high costs" you speak of. I am a webmaster myself too. Not making it optional for members to change the skin of the forum sounds like a freedom denying act. After all, most members won't even click on affiliate links as they already have betting accounts on bookies. And yes, thanks for deleting a few posts of mine. rushed into making them. I generally like this forum but would like to see some changes. Of course, it is up to the team :notworthy