An easy system.

A system that was sent to me 3 months ago. Think its the same as another poster, but been told im wide of the mark. Very busy so cant post each day. If any of you get the racing post each day, would be great if you could post the selections for me. its dead easy. Go to each meeting and look at each race in turn. At the bottom of each race you will see 3 tipsters--- spotlight--- postdata--- rp rating. if all 3 pick the same horse it qualifies. Thats it. if you want to post them let me know here and be my guest. TODAY HAYD 1.10 KUDU COUNTRY 1.70. FELL WHEN WINNING EASY. NEWC 12.35 BLENHEIM BROOK 1.30 WINS EASY. PRICES NOT ALWAYS THIS BAD. PROFITABLE. GOOD LUCK.:ok

Re: An easy system. If anyone does post these selections, they must be on here before they run in future. Its no good posting after they have ran, a) Its against forum rules. b) The forum is for people to follow selections and to back them if they so choose. Not a lot of use after they have won/lost etc.. :ok

Re: An easy system. No prob. they were put up on machines thread yest early. They made a loss yesterday, so not claiming to be brill results yesterday, but of course you are right. TODAY 3 selections. Navan--1.05--- Mt Benbulben (10/11) Carlisle--1.25---Diamond Damour (6/4) 1.55--- Jackson Cage (2/1) This price may be well out. as odds on fav ran yesterday and may not run. prices taken from racing post, so may be wide of mark. good luck if you are backing them. prob best to back at 1pt per horse. :hope

Re: An easy system. Navan--1.05--- Mt Benbulben 2nd @ 1.88. -1pnt Carlisle--1.25---Diamond Damour 1st @1.53 + 0.53 pnt 1.55--- Jackson Cage 1st @ 1.37 + 0.37 pnt. Loss of 0.10 pnt. Def better to take earlier pricess. as i took 2.0/1.75/1.65. (at these prices profit 0.40) still learning :unsure

Re: An easy system.

If anyone wants to post qualifiers during the week please do' date=' as i have other commitments and would then be aftertiming. cheers.:beer[/quote'] Would you like me to do it , as you seem about as reliable as a ten bob watch ;) Sorry I've remembered I cant I have my own to do you know how it is :cigar Seven selections does seem a lot for Monday tho :\ , perhaps this 'free system' which mysteriously arrived 3 months ago is a select one horse get another one free sort of system. You never know it might be that golden egg your looking for :unsure Beats the pants of mine for number of bets :eek , I cant get anywhere near that many But good luck all the same :ok Nobody ever sends me these free systems smiley-sad006.gif smiley-sad006.gif smiley-sad006.gif