maximize.gif Cádiz v Valencia (19:00 GMT) 7.8 4.8 1.49 100.77 %
maximize.gif Ponferradina v Real Madrid (19:00 GMT) 27 10 1.15 100.66 %
maximize.gif Alcorcón v Real Zaragoza (20:00 GMT) 2.4 3.45 3.4 100.06 %
maximize.gif Celta de Vigo v Espanyol (20:00 GMT) 2.54 3.4 3.05 101.57 %
maximize.gif Córdoba CF v Real Betis (20:00 GMT) 2.62 3.35 3.05 100.73 %
maximize.gif Deportivo La Coruña v Levante UD (20:00 GMT) 2.4 3.45 3.3 100.96 %
maximize.gif Getafe v Málaga (20:00 GMT) 2.69 3.35 2.96 100.81 %
maximize.gif Mirandés v Villarreal (20:00 GMT) 3.65 3.3 2.34 100.44 %
maximize.gif Racing Santander v Rayo Vallecano (20:00 GMT) 2.82 3.3 2.87 100.55 %
maximize.gif Real Mallorca v Real Sporting de Gijon (20:00 GMT) 2.1 3.55 4.1 100.18 %
maximize.gif Real Sociedad v Granada CF (20:00 GMT) 1.95 3.75 4.6 99.63 %
maximize.gif UD Almería v Osasuna (20:00 GMT) 2.6 3.45 3 100.78 %
maximize.gif San Roque Lepe v Sevilla (21:00 GMT) 8.5 4.6 1.49 100.62 %

Re: Spain > Copa del Rey > 13 December

Sport Football (Spain)
Event Cadiz - Valencia
Selection Valencia -1 (AH) (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 13/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 1.80
Reasoning Unai Emeri assured that the team will take the game against Cadiz really seriuosly on the press conference on Monday afternoon. Valencia had a tough week. First they were eliminated from the champions league after a heavy defeat against Chelsea in London (0:3) and just four days later the team was shocked by a two goals from Ruben Castro in injury time in the defeat against Betis (1:2). Valencia will do everything they can to ensure their place in the next round before the second leg, because next week will be very busy for them. First on Sunday they are playing against Malaga, on Thursday the team hosts Cadiz in the second leg for the Spanish cup and in Sunday Valencia is playing at "El Madrigal" against VIllarreal. Unai Emeri called sixteen players for this game and the only big change in their regular line up is maybe going to be the absence of Roberto Soldado from the starting eleven. But Aduriz is very good and classy forward too, so he can make the job done, or if he doesn't - well, then Soldado will for sure came on as a substitute in the second half. Here is the list of the sixteen players called up for the game: Guaita, Diego Alves; Barragán, Rami, Víctor Ruiz, Dealbert, Jordi Alba, Mathieu; Albelda, Parejo, Éver, Pablo, Piatti; Jonas, Aduriz y Soldado. I expect a win by at least two goals from Valencia here, but still this is a first leg, so I'm going to play -1 (AH) for some insurance.

Cordoba (Segunda Division) - Betis (Primera) Source: As, spanish sporting newspapper. After a cracker 2-1 win with late two goals over Valencia in the Primera Liga past weekend wich ended long run without wins for Betis, now its time to.. relax. Betis will use second team tonight in the first leg of Copa del Rey. Only one player (Roque Santa Cruz) from the starting 11 that played with Valencia on the field. Debut for gkpr Fabricio in the Betis, Tosic, Matilla and Amaya all players that dont even have a single minute. Jefferson likely wont be risked, minor injury. One thing is clear: Betis will play with 10 new players (subtitutes or less used) while Cordoba only few (Tena and Queno left out). Cordoba are hard to beat at home, only lost with Deportivo. I am not the person to be afraid of big odds, if I have a decent insider info I will put various types of bet. Cordoba are good defensive team, very balanced 19 goals scored 18 received in the Segunda. With a total crazy line-up for Betis tonight, and Cordoba taking it seriously.. can be an option: Cordoba win 3.00 - I will add more bets, all bets against Betis: first goal Cordoba, Cordoba DNB, Cordoba -1.5, Cordoba HT or FT, Cordoba Over 1.5 and so on. It is up to you bet or not bet, I did my job as a professional tipster on the world's best betting forum - The Punters Lounge - bring ya the.. info - on a dead thread, so far.

Re: Spain > Copa del Rey > 13 December Deportivo La Coruna (Segunda) vs Levante (Primera) Depor will give a rest to 6 regular players: Guardado, portuguese Ze Castro and Bruno Gama, Alex Bergantios, Juan Dominguez, Ayoze Diaz.. all were on the starting line-up in the match with Numancia (3-1). Priority for the Galician team is the promotion to Primera Division. Levante tough opponent with few changes tonight, Aranda fast striker and technical will have a chance. Why odds dropped so much on Depor, not have idea. 2.50