Belgium - Jupiler League - 9-11 December

Friday 9 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif KV Mechelen v Anderlecht (19:30 GMT) 5.5 4 1.66 103.18 %
Saturday 10 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Lokeren v Standard de Liège (17:00 GMT) 3.3 3.4 2.3 103.19 %
maximize.gif KAA Gent v Beerschot AC (19:00 GMT) 1.41 4.75 8.87 103.25 %
maximize.gif Kortrijk v Westerlo (19:00 GMT) 1.72 3.75 5.75 101.95 %
maximize.gif Mons v Cercle Brugge (19:00 GMT) 2.2 3.4 3.4 104.28 %
maximize.gif Oud-Heverlee Leuven v Zulte Waregem (19:00 GMT) 2.9 3.3 2.62 102.88 %
maximize.gif Racing Genk v Lierse (19:00 GMT) 1.42 4.5 8 105.14 %
Sunday 11 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Club Brugge v Sint-Truidense VV (17:00 GMT) 1.26 6 11 105.12 %

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 9-11 December Like Zulte-Waregem but did not expect them to be favorite. Anderlecht (again) look too short, this is traditionally a hard away game for them. Not too many sides I like, but I will probably have some plays in the goal market :)

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 9-11 December What about Kortrijk Guys, looking at the last games and at the table they look favourite to win at home with 5 wins 1 draw and 1 loss whereas Westerlo has 2 draws and 5 losses away fom home with no wins, do ye know anything that i dont know guys, as am thinking having them with another 2 teams as a treble thanks

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 9-11 December

Like Zulte-Waregem but did not expect them to be favorite. Anderlecht (again) look too short' date=' this is traditionally a hard away game for them. Not too many sides I like, but I will probably have some plays in the goal market :)[/quote'] I agree that Anderlecht look short at 4/6, and the Asian lines are no better, but it's incorrect to say that Mechelen is 'traditionally a hard away game for them'. Granted they've struggled there in the last couple of years, but Anderlecht's H2H record over the past ten meetings in Mechelen reads W7 D1 L2. I'll wait for team news before committing to a bet, but if Anderlecht are anywhere near full strength I'd consider backing them.

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 9-11 December Well, I must of seen almost all of Anderlecht's games live at Mechelen in recent years (Anderlecht fan :)) and they may have gotten results out of those games, but it were all very close games. For example, I remember a 0-1 away win where Wasilweski scored a last minute header in a game where Anderlecht created not one goal scoring opportunity before that goal. If I would have backed Anderlecht in that game @ 1.66, I would not have considered it as a good bet. Anyway, I think level of play has gone down a bit. People thought 1.72 was a big price at Zulte-Waregem but they were down 2-0 with ten minutes to go and last week they could not score against probably the weakest away team in the league. They miss Biglia and Mbokani, IMO their 2 best players. KV Mechelen probably has to many injury concerns themselves to back them winning this game, but I might lay Anderlecht here or go for the draw. Like the UNDER 2.5 goals too. Just like you guys, I'm probably going to wait to see the line-up.

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 9-11 December Not a precious bet, but I think that after last week's 0:0, Gent are due to a win on Saturday. Such an offensive potential cannot have two games without scoring. I doubt that Beerschot can score more than once and except for Kagelmacher, I think that their defense is not at high level. I don't know Stijnen's form though. Mechelen's Gorius is a threat, so I cannot exclude a draw (1:1 for example) against RSCA.

Well, I must of seen almost all of Anderlecht's games live at Mechelen in recent years (Anderlecht fan :)) and they may have gotten results out of those games, but it were all very close games. For example, I remember a 0-1 away win where Wasilweski scored a last minute header in a game where Anderlecht created not one goal scoring opportunity before that goal. If I would have backed Anderlecht in that game @ 1.66, I would not have considered it as a good bet. Anyway, I think level of play has gone down a bit. People thought 1.72 was a big price at Zulte-Waregem but they were down 2-0 with ten minutes to go and last week they could not score against probably the weakest away team in the league. They miss Biglia and Mbokani, IMO their 2 best players. KV Mechelen probably has to many injury concerns themselves to back them winning this game, but I might lay Anderlecht here or go for the draw. Like the UNDER 2.5 goals too. Just like you guys, I'm probably going to wait to see the line-up.
I take your point carat, and you've clearly seen Anderlecht play far more than me over the years! I think you're right to say the level of play has dropped, but it's difficult to keep up to the level they displayed in the first couple of months of the season. I saw the games against Cercle Brugge and Zulte-Waregem and Anderlecht looked poor, although the performance in Athens last week was impressive. I make a comparison here with Bayern Munich, who looked invincible during the first months of the season but have struggled somewhat of late. I think they'll still have too much quality for Mechelen but there's likely to be better value 4/6 shots this weekend.

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 9-11 December Mechelen - Anderlecht: Under 2.5 goals @ 2.00 (Bet365) 10/10 Anderlecht has the better roster but at odds of about 1.60 I can't trust them after the 0-0 stumble at home against Oud-Heverlee. Furthermore, Mechelen's 3-1-3 home record indicates that they get something over 50% of the time at home. Anderlecht's away results have gone under 2.5 goals 62.5% of the time. I suspect Mechelen will defend in numbers against the league leaders and hope to get a point. Anderlecht may win in the end, but it may just be a "clinical" 0-1 win. The odds for the under 2.5 goals result are attractive given the aforementioned considerations.

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 9-11 December KV Mechelen - Anderlecht possible line ups: KV Mechelen Renard - Chen, Biset, Pandza, Ghomsi - Zhairi, De Witte, Destorme, Gorius, Cordaro - VD. Bergh Anderlecht Proto - Wasyl, Juhasz, Kouyaté, Safari - Marecek, Klejstan, Gillet - Canesin, Suarez, Jovanovic KV Mechelen is struggling. Level of football isn't that high anymore as it used to be and in all fairness I can't see them getting out of this poor shape today. Mechelens strikers are playing way under their level. Goals in last 2 games came from: cordaro (2x) Gorius and Olivera. Olivera will be missing today as he is in portugal with his ill (grand)mother? Anderlecht is one of the best teams in our competition. They have a lot of good players and will be eager to win this game. After a nice game last week against OHL but having difficulties scoring a goal (hitting the post several times) they'll want to win this game and keep their competitors behind them. Mbokani is still injured and won't be playing tonight, but I do suspect Suarez back in front together with Jovanovic and Canesin. Could be Gillet will play in front and some one else takes his place in midfield. shortly: Anderlecht has way more quality as mechelen. They don't have to save powers for the Euro League since they are already qualified and after losing points at home last week they'll be verry hungry to win this game. As long as KV Mechelen strikers don't start scoring I can't see them comming back in shape. I never trusted coach Brys and in all honnestly I lost a lot of money betting against Mechelen in the beginning of the season. I made all that loss up now betting against them and hope to make a win because he's not the right man to get Mechelen back on track if you ask me Anderlecht to win (medium stakes @ 1.60) gl all! :hope:hope

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 9-11 December Sport Football (Belgium) Event Mechelen - Anderlecht Selection Anderlecht -1 (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 09/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.15 Reasoning In my opinion Anderlecht is clear favourite of this match. Anderlecht is leader of the table, have 3 points more than second team. In last round concended stupid points at home, only 0:0 with odds 1.12. Time for comfortable win. Team from Bruxel is the storngest away team in league. In last 10 league rounds score 22 goals. Mechelen in this moment is totally out of form, defense is terrible. Concended 12 goals in last 4 rounds, for sure can loss next goals in this match. My prediction here 0-2

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 9-11 December KV Mechelen vs Anderlecht UNDER 2.5 goals @ 2.05 (Victor Chandler) Next to Lierse this game against Anderlecht is the biggest rivalry game for KV Mechelen. They have never forgotten how Anderlecht used to buy their best players in the early 90's and ever since this has been a big game (Anderlecht @ home always is, but...). I agree when everyone says Anderlecht has far more quality and KVM has been poor this year and I also believe there are better situational spots to lay Anderlecht (no Europa League and no win against Leuven), so I shyed away in the end from backing Mechelen or the draw. Too many injuries for Mechelen aswell... I still like the UNDER 2.5 goals though. KV Mechelen always plays better against big teams and I can't remember a big team to run away easily with a win "Achter De Kazerne". I'm not a believer of trends but this game has almost always gone UNDER in recent years and I remember a lot of tight games with little goal scoring opportunities. Mechelen can take some possitives from last week's game against Lierse. They played well and controlled large parts of the game and were unlucky to concede a goal in the last minute. However, their biggest problem remains scoring goals (20 in 16 games) and I don't see them having a lot of succes against Anderlecht's defense. KV Mechelen has been known as a good defensive team in recent years but have conceded way too many this year, but I expect a defensive team that plays with a big heart tonight. The stadium will be packed and the fans always create a great atmosphere and that will help them for sure. Anderlecht is expected to play with Gillet and Kliejstan in midfield and although the first one is in great scoring form, I'm not a big fan of Gillet in that position. I think he lacks discipline and intelligence in that position and I'm not sure Anderlecht will be able to take control over the midfield. As a fan, I'm hoping for a 0-1 or a 0-2 win tonight ;). Strength: 6/10

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 9-11 December Well... Anderlecht idd played like crap yesterday. it was poor to see, but it if De Sutter scored some of his chances they should've always won the game. Besides that Mechelen played like crap aswell last months... Well, not a lot of time today... don't really know if I'm going to place a lot of bets. I'm going for Genk and Kortrijk I guess, and depending on the odds perhaps a -2.5 goals scored in Mons-Cercle Brugge since Cercle has a really low record on goals scored and goals against in away games... gl to all, but I'll prob. don't have the time today to write a decent tip.

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 9-11 December so genk hw with large stake is playable grieksken ? i think their uefa champions league matches were very tough and i think that s a reason for them struggling in the league competition .... now that the champions league games are over they have to climb back in the league....

KV Mechelen vs Anderlecht UNDER 2.5 goals @ 2.05 (Victor Chandler)
Got most of the analysis right and I'm not surprised Anderlecht struggled and only scored once. Just didn't expect Mechelen to score 2. Should have followed my first idea :\

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 9-11 December OH Leuven vs Zulte-Waregem UNDER 2.5 goals @ 1.91 (Victor Chandler) Quick write-up as I haven't got much time. Both teams only average about 1 goal a game, but are pretty capable of defending. Leuven put in a mature defensive performance at Anderlecht last week and Waregem coach Kalezic is the type of coach who prefers a 0-0, rather then a 5-5. Expect a low scoring affair... Strength: 8/10

so genk hw with large stake is playable grieksken ? i think their uefa champions league matches were very tough and i think that s a reason for them struggling in the league competition .... now that the champions league games are over they have to climb back in the league....
sure no high stakes, but I'm going for genk on medium stakes I believe. Lierse kicked genk IN genk out of the cup and I bet Genk want's revanche! but idd there is the fact of european football and fitness of the players.. that's why I'm going on medium stakes I guess. Bit late but I also have put some money on Standard, medium stakes. They are playing better and better and Lokeren is poor at home. Nice odds so medium bet on Standard aswell last, but not least I'm going for a small bet on Leuven. Zulte Waregem is playing poorly and in away games it will probably be bad aswell. Leuven isn't the best team in the league but they need to win this games and surely take some points at home.

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 9-11 December Gent vs Germinal beerschoot Home side is desperate to win the title and seems they are closer than ever as Anderlecht is in a crisis. This is a must win situation for Gent as they will level Anderlecht on points if they win. Gent is a goals coring machine and I do believe in a real show offered for the fans tonight. Beerschot managed some good results lately, but tonight will be a much bigger battle than they afford! home -1.5 @ 2.03 with 188bet

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 9-11 December Leuven vs Waregem Leuven must have been with a boosted morale after the draw obtained against Anderlecht. Waregem is also on a good trend with just 1 defeat in last 5 games. I expect a hard battle, but I think Leuven will resist here and will the match! I stay cautious and think of protecting my stake. home +0.25 AH @ 1.86 with 188bet

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 9-11 December Kortrijk vs Westerlo Home side is in a great form at home, despite the last result of 0-4 with Gent. Westerlo managed a series of 2 wins away in frinedlies, but in the championship has problems. Westerlo scored just 2 goals away and conceded 14. Kortrijk has 15 goals cored aty hoem and 6 conceded. Kortrijk is looking for European Cups this season and I think they can't afford to lose this game. home -0.75 AH @ 1.88 with Ladbrokers

OH Leuven vs Zulte-Waregem UNDER 2.5 goals @ 1.91 (Victor Chandler) Quick write-up as I haven't got much time. Both teams only average about 1 goal a game, but are pretty capable of defending. Leuven put in a mature defensive performance at Anderlecht last week and Waregem coach Kalezic is the type of coach who prefers a 0-0, rather then a 5-5. Expect a low scoring affair... Strength: 8/10
Looked very good at half time, but 4 goals in the second half killed it. Bad weekend, up to next week...