** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

UFC 139

UFC139_poster.jpg Sunday 20th 2am ESPN Main card Light Heavyweight bout: Maurício Rua vs. Dan Henderson Middleweight bout: Wanderlei Silva vs. Cung Le Bantamweight bout: Urijah Faber vs. Brian Bowles Welterweight bout: Martin Kampmann vs. Rick Story Light Heavyweight bout: Stephan Bonnar vs. Kyle Kingsbury Preliminary card (televised) Light Heavyweight bout: Ryan Bader vs. Jason Brilz Bantamweight bout: Michael McDonald vs. Alex Soto Preliminary card (Facebook) Middleweight bout: Tom Lawlor vs. Chris Weidman Lightweight bout: Gleison Tibau vs. Rafael dos Anjos Bantamweight bout: Miguel Torres vs. Nick Pace Welterweight bout: Matt Brown vs. Seth Baczynski Lightweight bout: Shamar Bailey vs. Danny Castillo Shogun/Hendo - Shogun looked unbelievable against Griffin in his last outing, but again it did't last that long, so I'm still unsure about his cardio, although it held up fine in the first Machida fight. I'm sure this is a five round title eliminator, and after Hendos demolition of Fedor, I believe the longer this goes, the more it plays into his hands. Both Hendo, and Shogun have real fire power too, and iron chins, (last time Hendo was stopped was at middleweight against the P4P champ Anderson Silva over 3 years ago / Shogun was demolished by Jones, but the fact he lasted 3 round was a testament to his durability). Really looking for odds for this to go to decision, but I dont have that many bookie accounts, so will search for that. Goni hit up Henderson to win at 2.1 with Paddy Power, but would rather him to win by decision. Will have a think about the other fights, and make some decisions closer to the event.

Re: UFC 139 Looking forward to this event, Hendo v Rua is a bit of a funny one, Rua always has a bad fight, surgery then a good fight, but hasn't strung 2 together for a long time. I'm hoping he's fit for this as I think he has the edge in most deptartments, his stand up is way better than Hendo's, who lets face it only has his big right hand and I'm sure Rua's bjj will see him right on the ground, remember Shields had Hendo in soo much trouble on the ground in strikeforce. Hendo's a hard man to stop (as has been said earlier) but so was Machida, going to take Rua by stoppage. Mauricio 'Shogun' Rua to win by Tko/Ko stoppage 6/5