** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Euroleague Basketball 16-17 Nov

Zalgiris -14AH , 2.90 bet365 , 10units I guess I know why the spread is this low but I can tell you it makes no sense at all.Zagreb did play a good 1st quarter in Spain last week but the result after 1st quarter was not like that because they outplayed Unicaja , it's just that they were more efficiant from the same number of shots. Things returned back to normal in 2nd quarter and that is where Unicaja won the game , and started playing at 50% again for the rest of the game ( except the start of 3rd Q ). Spread could also be set this low because Zalgiris had a slow start. But than again that won't count today because they got new coach in , and the results and more importantly the play got better right away. They played a decent game against PAO , and won against Bamberg. They will play even better today and they are the third best team in this group so I expect them to have 1 maybe 2 defeats until the end of this group stage. I won't get into any injuries here , Zalgiris improved and is better than Zagreb , while Zagreb played a missleading game in Spain and many will go for a close game here.

Re: Euroleague Basketball 16-17 Nov Maccabi Electra Tel Aviv-Spirou Charleroi ,over 158.5 Ladbrokes 10/10 Going on over here as both teams prefer attacking than defense.Also i expect home team to finally record about 90 points and this should be an easy game for them as Charleroi is the weakest team in this group.Belgians play very fast with a lot of three point shooting and i think that they will be able to score about 70 which should be enough to this bet.Also i think Maccabi will cover the spread but the line is high and since i expect high scoring game this over should be delivered without too much problems.Both teams have full roster at it disposal.

Re: Euroleague Basketball 16-17 Nov Brose Baskets-Panathinaikos BC, under 153.5 Coral 10/10 This line is too high for me and i dont think neither of this teams will rush into this one as Pao need to win this game and they play very good defense and expect them stop home team under 70 points which should be enough.My first though here was Pao to cover the spread but this line seems to me more solid.Bamberg is known for good defense and this team always plays low scoring games at home against top teams.They met twice few years ago Pao won both matches and both gone in clear under so i see no reason why not for third time this will happen again tonight.

Re: Euroleague Basketball 16-17 Nov UNICS Kazan-KK Union Olimpija, under 74.5 first half William Hill 10/10 This game has under written all over it and i will try that in first half as odds are good and line is bit too high for me.Unics at home plays solid they rarely go run and gun game and they do not score many points like in last match against Prokom only 72.Olimpija with Filipovski as head coach plays strong defense in Euroleague and this match is very important for them as this is direct fight for 4th spot in group therefore both teams should start in slower tempo this game without many points and fast shots