** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

World Cup 2014 Qualifiers > 14th - 16th November

Monday 14 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Barbados v Bermuda (23:00 GMT) 4.3 3.5 1.9 104.21 %
Tuesday 15 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Puerto Rico v Saint Lucia (00:00 GMT) 1.14 8.25 19 104.88 %
maximize.gif Cayman Islands v Dominican Republic (00:30 GMT) 8 4.15 1.49 103.71 %
maximize.gif Korea DPR v Japan (07:00 GMT) 5 3.3 2 100.30 %
maximize.gif Thailand v Australia (11:00 GMT) 8.5 4.5 1.45 102.95 %
maximize.gif Madagascar v Equatorial Guinea (11:30 GMT) 2.5 3.3 2.72 107.07 %
maximize.gif Singapore v China (11:30 GMT) 5.29 3.6 1.72 104.58 %
maximize.gif Indonesia v Iran (12:00 GMT) 11 5.51 1.33 102.24 %
maximize.gif Lebanon v South Korea (12:30 GMT) 10.5 5.51 1.3 104.60 %
maximize.gif Kenya v Seychelles (13:00 GMT) 1.2 6.5 8 111.22 %
maximize.gif Tanzania v Chad (13:00 GMT) 1.53 4 6 107.03 %
maximize.gif Uzbekistan v Tajikistan (13:00 GMT) 1.1 9.98 23 105.28 %
maximize.gif Burundi v Lesotho (13:30 GMT) 1.56 4 5.55 107.12 %
maximize.gif Rwanda v Eritrea (13:30 GMT) 1.28 4.5 9 111.11 %
maximize.gif Congo DR v Swaziland (14:30 GMT) 1.2 6.5 8 111.22 %
maximize.gif Congo v São Tomé and Príncipe (14:30 GMT) 1.05 9 19 111.61 %
maximize.gif Kuwait v United Arab Emirates (14:30 GMT) 1.8 3.55 4.96 103.89 %
maximize.gif Togo v Guinea-Bissau (15:30 GMT) 1.4 4.33 6 111.17 %
maximize.gif Jordan v Iraq (16:00 GMT) 2.54 3.2 3.4 100.03 %
maximize.gif Qatar v Bahrain (16:00 GMT) 1.92 3.4 4 106.50 %
maximize.gif Saudi Arabia v Oman (16:30 GMT) 1.62 3.75 5.5 106.58 %
maximize.gif Mozambique v Comoros (17:00 GMT) 1.16 6.5 10 111.10 %
maximize.gif Namibia v Djibouti (18:00 GMT) 1.04 10 19 111.42 %
maximize.gif Grenada v Guatemala (19:00 GMT) 6.5 4 1.5 107.05 %
maximize.gif Haiti v Antigua and Barbuda (20:00 GMT) 2 3.6 3.6 105.56 %
maximize.gif Colombia v Argentina (21:00 GMT) 4 3.4 2.22 99.46 %
maximize.gif Ecuador v Peru (21:00 GMT) 1.73 3.7 6 101.50 %
maximize.gif Saint Vincent and the Grenadines v Belize (21:00 GMT) 2.2 3.5 3.1 106.28 %
maximize.gif Trinidad and Tobago v Guyana (21:00 GMT) 1.75 3.6 5 104.92 %
maximize.gif Chile v Paraguay (23:30 GMT) 1.98 3.5 4.4 101.80 %
Wednesday 16 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Canada v Saint Kitts and Nevis (00:00 GMT) 1.12 7.8 21 106.47 %
maximize.gif Curaçao v United States Virgin Islands (00:00 GMT) 1.06 15 34 103.95 %
maximize.gif Panama v Dominica (01:00 GMT) 1.05 12 41 106.01 %
maximize.gif Venezuela v Bolivia (01:00 GMT) 1.57 4.4 8 98.86 %
maximize.gif El Salvador v Suriname (01:30 GMT) 1.16 7 17 106.37 %
maximize.gif Ethiopia v Somalia (13:00 GMT) 1.12 8.5 17 106.93 %

Re: World Cup 2014 Qualifiers > 14th - 16th November Only one play at heavy stake. Dominican Republic/Dominican Republic- 2.10 @ Centrebet -7 Units Dominican Republic -1EH - 2.17 @ Centrebet - 6 units Dominican Republic WIN - 1.47 @ Centrebet - 6 units Dominican Republic are simply better then Caymen Islands, especially their forward line. I rate them almost on the level with El Salvador- having narrowly lost to them by one goal. They won this fixture 4-0 at home and they should win here by 2 goals at least and be up 1-0 by the bare minimum at half time. Good luck for those following:clap The win should be closer to 1.30 and not 1.50 in terms of value- i rate this quite high, hence the high stake.

Re: World Cup 2014 Qualifiers > 14th - 16th November

Only one play at heavy stake. Dominican Republic/Dominican Republic- 2.10 @ Centrebet -7 Units Dominican Republic -1EH - 2.17 @ Centrebet - 6 units Dominican Republic WIN - 1.47 @ Centrebet - 6 units Dominican Republic are simply better then Caymen Islands, especially their forward line. I rate them almost on the level with El Salvador- having narrowly lost to them by one goal. They won this fixture 4-0 at home and they should win here by 2 goals at least and be up 1-0 by the bare minimum at half time. Good luck for those following:clap The win should be closer to 1.30 and not 1.50 in terms of value- i rate this quite high, hence the high stake.
I agree with the pick though I rate El Salvador to be much better than Dominican Republic, despite only achieving narrow victories over them in the group games (and Dominican Republic being down to ten men in each game). Still, DR are a much improving side. A win will confirm they finish above Suriname and secure an impressive 2nd place in the group. It will also help them in the FIFA rankings and therefore aim them in getting an easier draw next time around. I agree they can put away chances and there is a considerable quality difference. I think there is value here.

Re: World Cup 2014 Qualifiers > 14th - 16th November Another bet here: Serbia DnB @~2 with most bookies. - 5 units Serbia preety much has a full squad. Lot of pressure on new coach to perform and Krasic+ Zigic have promised to give it their all. This will be like a world cup qualifier for them. I think they will bounce back from Mexico loss. Honduras attack has been struggling BIG TIME. Full draw cover. at 2.0 its value Serbia- HT/FT- expect them to come out blazing early on @5.2 - 1 unit

Re: World Cup 2014 Qualifiers > 14th - 16th November El Salvador -1 (EH) @ 1.5 (Bet365) I backed El Salvador at the weekend vs Suriname and I have done again here. There is a big difference between the sides and it's difficult to see the hosts failing to overcome the handicap. Suriname have had a disappointing campaign in which it looks overwhelmingly likely they will finish third. It has been mentioned on here that morale is low amongst players and fans and indeed at the game at the weekend there were few supporters present. El Salvador meanwhile are on great form and morale is high. Striker Blanco in particular is doing well; he achieved the player of the round award on fifa.com for his performance at the weekend. Football is very popular over there and I strongly imagine there will be a big crowd attending this game. El Salvador have already qualified but they will want to score a few goals to entertain their fans. The squad they have selected is strong as before the weekend they had not guaranteed qualification. It remains to be seen whether or not the manager will mix the team up a bit for this one, but even if he does it should be reasonably strong.

Re: World Cup 2014 Qualifiers > 14th - 16th November I have also taken either team not to score in the Curacao vs US Virgin Islands game. It was available @ 1.75 with Bwin, but they have since taken it down. I tried to post it here earlier but the site was encountering some difficulties. Hopefully it will come back at some point, as I think it is a good value bet. USVI have only scored in one out of 5 group games. They are struggling with football at this level. In their entire history, 63% of their games would have seen this bet win, so long term trends are on the side of this bet as well. Curacao have not got the best defence lately but the standard of the opposition has been higher, and they managed to win the away match up 3-0, so you'd strongly expect them to win this one to nil. It may not come in, as obviously anyone can score a goal and USVI did score against better opposition in Antigua & Barbuda (albeit at home not away) but at 1.75 it is definitely value IMO.

I have also taken either team not to score in the Curacao vs US Virgin Islands game. It was available @ 1.75 with Bwin' date= but they have since taken it down. I tried to post it here earlier but the site was encountering some difficulties. Hopefully it will come back at some point, as I think it is a good value bet. USVI have only scored in one out of 5 group games. They are struggling with football at this level. In their entire history, 63% of their games would have seen this bet win, so long term trends are on the side of this bet as well. Curacao have not got the best defence lately but the standard of the opposition has been higher, and they managed to win the away match up 3-0, so you'd strongly expect them to win this one to nil. It may not come in, as obviously anyone can score a goal and USVI did score against better opposition in Antigua & Barbuda (albeit at home not away) but at 1.75 it is definitely value IMO.
For those who are looking to get onto this bet like I was, the bet is available on Unibet at a ridiculous price. Unless I am missing something, gotta have some of this especially at this value price. :ok Both teams not to score - No @ 2.10 Unibet Away team (US Virgin Islands) to score - No @ 2.15 Unibet

For those who are looking to get onto this bet like I was, the bet is available on Unibet at a ridiculous price. Unless I am missing something, gotta have some of this especially at this value price. :ok Both teams not to score - No @ 2.10 Unibet Away team (US Virgin Islands) to score - No @ 2.15 Unibet
That is a stunning price! :ok

Re: World Cup 2014 Qualifiers > 14th - 16th November 16:00(GMT+9) North Korea vs Japan - Interesting match. Both countries are really big conflict on politic. It caused to restict to come to North Korea. It's kind of derby for both team. North Korea officially requested that supporters on Japan are allowed only 150 people and can't use supporting words and must play on artificial turf. I think the latest is a big problem for Japan because most stadiums(If I correct, all stadiums in J-league) is natural turf. So, it is hard for Japan players to adopt it. And, this game will be played in Moranbong Stadium. The reason that I mentioned it is : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4aQ9QPtVWY&feature=related . North Korea is based on communism. So, in order to bind their citizen, they prepared "mass game" like that. capacity of Morabong Stadium is 70,000people. If you see that mass game in the field, you must be presured! North Korea already was out for qualifing and Japan already confirmed to qualify to next round. I think Japan will not use their force 100%. In the view of South Korea, I don't want to cheer North Korea, Anyway, I think it is 50-50 game. Pick : H(+0.5) at 12bet Odds : 2.06 Stake : 4/10

Super value slizorn :ok (Looking at how few goals US Virgin Islands score, price should be more like 1.3 - 1.4 I think) http://www.soccerway.com/teams/us-virgin-islands/us-virgin-islands/

Re: World Cup 2014 Qualifiers > 14th - 16th November Thailand vs Australia The game is played for Qualifying round for WC 2014, group D. Home side hasn't been defeated in last 11 games home. They are a pretty hard to break down team. Made a 3-0 with Oman and a 0-0 with Saudi Arabia. They are having 4 points, 1 less than Saudia Arabia that plays today with Oman at home. Australia leads the group with 9 points and a win here would certify the fact they are the winners of the group, before the last game home with Saudi Arabia. Australia lost to Oman 0-1 in last game and was a surprising result, after 8 positive results with 7 wins and 1 draw. Thai team has 4 draws, 2 wins and 2 defeats in last 8 games. At home they have 6 draws in last 9 games, the other 3 being wins. Expect a draw in this match. draw @ 4.89 with 5Dimes Singapore vs China China comes after 2 successive defeats and will want to get back on a series of positive results. Both teams avoided the draw in last period having 1 in last 9 games (Singapore at home) and also just 1 for China, away. Last 2 games in Singapore have ended as draws , while at home, China won hardly, 2-1 and 1-0. China has 3 points so far while Singapore has 0. Both teams are eliminated. draw @ 4.20 with Sportingbet Jordan vs Irak A draw would certify the fact that both teams are through, letting China out. So why not a draw here? Jordan won once at home against Irak and made 2 draw. In September Jordan won 2-0 to Irak. But I think Jordan will not force in this match as their qualification is already obtained. draw @ 3.25 with Ladbrokes Kuwait vs UAE Group B proposes a game between two teams that have lost the qualification. Kuwait needs a win here to qualify and then, in South Korea, which seems to me a not realistic adventure. Kuwait won just once against UAE in 4 meetings. Also they have won just once this campaign on their home ground. UAE was very close to get a point against South Korea. They lost in the very last 2 minutes of the game. I think they are able for more in this match in Kuweit and I think they might be able to get a draw. draw @ 3.98 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: World Cup 2014 Qualifiers > 14th - 16th November Saudi Arabia vs Oman Group D offers another good game to bet on. Saudi Arabia must win against Oman in order to get the qualification. Their last game will be in Australia so small chances of going thorugh if they will not win here. Oman won against Australia 1-0 in last game and that means that if they will get a point here, will need a win against Thailand and can go through. Oman is able to do the draw here. Are undefeated against Sausi Arabia so far. Made a 0-0 away in the first leg. 3 of the last 5 games were draws for Saudi Arabia, while Oman managed 4 draws in last 7 away games. draw @ 4.03 with 5Dimes Qatar vs Bahrain Both teams are playing their chances for going through the next phase. Qatar has 8 points while Bahrain has 5. With a draw, Qatar is through. They have +5 goals while Bahrain has -4 on the goal difference. Home side is having 1 win and 1 draw at home, while away side has 1 win and 1 defeat away. Last 2 games between these two teams in Qatar have ended with draws. Qatar never won against Bahrain. Expect a draw in this game. draw @ 3.50 with Sportingbet

Only one play at heavy stake. Dominican Republic/Dominican Republic- 2.10 @ Centrebet -7 Units Dominican Republic -1EH - 2.17 @ Centrebet - 6 units Dominican Republic WIN - 1.47 @ Centrebet - 6 units Dominican Republic are simply better then Caymen Islands, especially their forward line. I rate them almost on the level with El Salvador- having narrowly lost to them by one goal. They won this fixture 4-0 at home and they should win here by 2 goals at least and be up 1-0 by the bare minimum at half time. Good luck for those following:clap The win should be closer to 1.30 and not 1.50 in terms of value- i rate this quite high, hence the high stake.
Late equaliser DISGUSTING :wall

Late equaliser DISGUSTING :wall
Yes I took the straight win here as well. My first loss in the CONCACAF qualifiers. Disappointing, though my stakes weren't too high. Poor result for Dominican Republic. Interestingly, Bet365 have priced up this round of games with 47 markets. The previous round they barely touched. They seem to be making more of an effort to get the correct prices as well; i.e. devoting man hours to price up the games rather than just doing it through formulas/algorithms. For example the Asian line for Curacao vs US Virgin Islands is -3, -3.5 @ 1.85 which is no value. This is bad news.

Re: World Cup 2014 Qualifiers > 14th - 16th November Kanada-St.Kitts & Nevis St.Kitts & Nevis not to score @1,88 5/10 unibet Kanada wants to show a much improved performance according to coach Hart and defender Edgar.The away side will have a long trip up north.Big temperature difference for the 50000 inhabitans country.They just have striker Harris who is a "profi" and he plays for Vancouver Whitecaps in the MLS.In my eyes,St.Kitts & Nevis is chanceles. GL

El Salvador -1 (EH) @ 1.5 (Bet365) I backed El Salvador at the weekend vs Suriname and I have done again here. There is a big difference between the sides and it's difficult to see the hosts failing to overcome the handicap. Suriname have had a disappointing campaign in which it looks overwhelmingly likely they will finish third. It has been mentioned on here that morale is low amongst players and fans and indeed at the game at the weekend there were few supporters present. El Salvador meanwhile are on great form and morale is high. Striker Blanco in particular is doing well; he achieved the player of the round award on fifa.com for his performance at the weekend. Football is very popular over there and I strongly imagine there will be a big crowd attending this game. El Salvador have already qualified but they will want to score a few goals to entertain their fans. The squad they have selected is strong as before the weekend they had not guaranteed qualification. It remains to be seen whether or not the manager will mix the team up a bit for this one, but even if he does it should be reasonably strong.
my country (suriname) will suffer 2 night in el salvdor. they left this morning with 15 players only.on a 8 hour flight. so i can see lots of goals here 4-1 of 5-1.playing on high ground wil b a big problem 4 them.so untill 2018 again. but the u23 selection is a promesing one.because must of the players r from the youth camp in ajax.

For those who are looking to get onto this bet like I was, the bet is available on Unibet at a ridiculous price. Unless I am missing something, gotta have some of this especially at this value price. :ok Both teams not to score - No @ 2.10 Unibet
This was down to about 1.57 this afternoon - still good value even at that price imo (but not as good as 2.1).

Re: World Cup 2014 Qualifiers > 14th - 16th November Any toughts of Colombia - Argentina? I'm going for the homewin with 4.15 odds @ pinnacle. Argentina is struggling, 0-1 loss against Venezuela and 1-1 at home against Bolivia. Argentina and Colombia have a special rivalry and Colombia are very strong at home. I cant see argentina as favorites playing away?? therefor I think the overprised hometeam is worth a shot.

Any toughts of Colombia - Argentina? I'm going for the homewin with 4.15 odds @ pinnacle. Argentina is struggling' date=' 0-1 loss against Venezuela and 1-1 at home against Bolivia. Argentina and Colombia have a special rivalry and Colombia are very strong at home. I cant see argentina as favorites playing away?? therefor I think the overprised hometeam is worth a shot.[/quote'] I took Argentina on at the weekend, and was considering taking them on again here, but I am not sure. From reports, Argentina were gash the other day. However centre back Perea was booked for Columbia against Venezula, and misses this game. I think this could be an important miss for the home team, although they have Zapata of Villareal to come in. However the game has an afternoon kick-off, and temperatures will be in the 30s. Add the fact that Mario Yepes is now 35, and without the covering of Perea, I think that Messi could be dangerous here. Falcao is still missing for Columbia, and from reports they just couldn't get the 2nd goal at the weekend to see of Venezula. Think I will swerve this one. GL if you play

I took Argentina on at the weekend, and was considering taking them on again here, but I am not sure. From reports, Argentina were gash the other day. However centre back Perea was booked for Columbia against Venezula, and misses this game. I think this could be an important miss for the home team, although they have Zapata of Villareal to come in. However the game has an afternoon kick-off, and temperatures will be in the 30s. Add the fact that Mario Yepes is now 35, and without the covering of Perea, I think that Messi could be dangerous here. Falcao is still missing for Columbia, and from reports they just couldn't get the 2nd goal at the weekend to see of Venezula. Think I will swerve this one. GL if you play
Argie team Romero, Zabaleta, F. Fernández, Burdisso, Clemente, Mascherano, Braña, Guiñazú, Sosa, Messi and Higuaín. Not much inspiration in midfield.

Re: World Cup 2014 Qualifiers > 14th - 16th November Chile v Paraguay 23.30 South American World Cup 2014 Qualifying Tonight Chile host Paraguay in an important match after losing 4-0 to Uruguay in their last qualifier. Chile have problems in the camp and are without key players in Valdivia, Vidal, Carmona, Jara and Beausejour after all 5 were sent home for discipline problems. The replacements are not of the same quality. Paraguay are without captain and goalkeeper Villar which is certianly a blow for them. Chile have conceded 15 in the last 5 and without some key players, I can see them conceding tonight. Also add to this Paraguays weakened defence I can see goals. Over2.5 @ 2.08 UniBet 10/10.