** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England > Midweek > Non-league Nov 14-15

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Nov 14-15 I'm a student so I have to go for these speculative shouts, still look for value though! Ok thanks very much for your help. Think I'll just have to go for that double chance, think I'll just try and guarantee myself around £150, happy enough with that. And just hope Hemel pull through for a bigger payout :)

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Nov 14-15

I'm a student so I have to go for these speculative shouts, still look for value though! Ok thanks very much for your help. Think I'll just have to go for that double chance, think I'll just try and guarantee myself around £150, happy enough with that. And just hope Hemel pull through for a bigger payout :)
Just went B365 mate and I asked them your question............. Tiffany O has joined this chat. You are now chatting with Tiffany O. Joseph hey Tiffany O Hello, welcome to bet365 Live Chat. How may I help you? Joseph Joseph jpffc Joseph jpffc26 Joseph i was just wondering if the bedford v hemel hempstead game is available for live in play betting tonight? Tiffany O How may I help you? Joseph above Tiffany O Please hold while I transfer you to a colleague who is best suited to help with your needs. You are being transferred... Tiffany O has now left this chat. Shaun W has joined this chat. You are now chatting with Shaun W. Joseph Joseph i was just wondering if the bedford v hemel hempstead game is available for live in play betting tonight? Shaun W Hello. I am looking into the query for you now, please hold one moment. Shaun W It will be covered live in-play from 7.45. Joseph Lovely thankyou Shaun W Is there anything else I can help you with today? Joseph No thats all thanks With regards to covering your bet I personally cover my bets at every available chance. So if you stand to win £1000 for a £5 syake I would personally approach it this way. Firstly you cant back double chance or asian handicap + 0.5 on Bedford with b365 so you might have to hunt around for another site that has those bets. Someone qouted 1.30 DC on bedford so wherever that was I would probably put down £200 on that to win a guranteed £60. Then hopefully in live in play Hemel can do a job and go 1 up. Then look to stake another £100 on DC Bedford. Leaving you with £700 in the bank :nana. £700 Is £700 and I know you have lost £300 quid to get it but end of the day its good money for putting down a 5er. You dont to want to be sitting there tonight starring Bedford going 1 up in the first minute without any insurance down. £60 is still decent outcome for not having to do anything. But If i was you i would be having a slice at the 1.30 knowing i have £60 in the bank to start off with and then hope Hemel can do a job and make those bedford odds drift. If I offered anyone on here £60 before a game they would take it. Good luck and I hope Hemel get up. Such a game bet by the way. Why Scotland and Why Belgium. I was on England not to lose that game haha and I would never touch Scotlands first team so backing there U21 is very game. I lost a bit last night on the Hyde and England match but I got on the Green Bay Packers wich I mentioned above and won well :beer

I'm a student so I have to go for these speculative shouts, still look for value though! Ok thanks very much for your help. Think I'll just have to go for that double chance, think I'll just try and guarantee myself around £150, happy enough with that. And just hope Hemel pull through for a bigger payout :)
A very sensible strategy - if I think back to when I was a student, I'd have doubled the stake on Hemel and kept my fingers crossed! The good news is that Ladbrokes and Bet365 are going in-running on the game tonight.

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Nov 14-15 Ah good news that the game will be inplay. Thanks jpffc I will probably go for a very similar tactic to that, got the whole day to think about it now! With regards to why I bet on Belgium and Scotland. Well I'm a Scotsman myself so I've been following the group quite closely, I'd noticed that Holland hadn't been winning their games very convincingly and Scotland were a wee bit unlucky with their two draws. Scotland had also brought in highly rated winger James Forrest from the seniors and already had Rangers's young winger Wylde on the left both supplying Jordan Rhodes who I'm sure you've heard of with his great goalscoring record. The rest of the team is very solid so the 11-1 available was unbelievable value, should have been around 6's I would say. Watched the whole game and we definitely deserved to win. I bet on Belgium because England teams always seem to be overrated by the bookies. I don't think their squad is as good as last years and they seem to have pretty poor strikers and defenders that don't get club game time. They had won their last few games but against poor opposition. I always like backing any Belgian teams these days because their youth seem to be of amazing quality. No way should they have been 9-2 at home. Thought it was pretty incredible value too. Very lucky with the win in the end though. I was going to tip both but I was busy with uni! Sorry for totally digressing on the thread!

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Nov 14-15 Bet 365 have an in play diary on their website with a list of all events they bet in play on so just check that in future. I noticed that Skybet and Paddy Power were also betting in play on the Hyde game last night. I think you would be a little bit stupid not to lock in some profit now you have got yourself into this position. Its not everyday you get the chance to win a grand for a fiver so you you know have the chance to make sure you win something at least and you dont end up with just losing the fiver. Id still be happy with £700 or however much you decide to lay off for a fiver if Hemel do win.

Ah good news that the game will be inplay. Thanks jpffc I will probably go for a very similar tactic to that, got the whole day to think about it now! With regards to why I bet on Belgium and Scotland. Well I'm a Scotsman myself so I've been following the group quite closely, I'd noticed that Holland hadn't been winning their games very convincingly and Scotland were a wee bit unlucky with their two draws. Scotland had also brought in highly rated winger James Forrest from the seniors and already had Rangers's young winger Wylde on the left both supplying Jordan Rhodes who I'm sure you've heard of with his great goalscoring record. The rest of the team is very solid so the 11-1 available was unbelievable value, should have been around 6's I would say. Watched the whole game and we definitely deserved to win. I bet on Belgium because England teams always seem to be overrated by the bookies. I don't think their squad is as good as last years and they seem to have pretty poor strikers and defenders that don't get club game time. They had won their last few games but against poor opposition. I always like backing any Belgian teams these days because their youth seem to be of amazing quality. No way should they have been 9-2 at home. Thought it was pretty incredible value too. Very lucky with the win in the end though. I was going to tip both but I was busy with uni! Sorry for totally digressing on the thread!
So whats the story mate? What cover did you get down. I see its still 0-0 so in with a great chance on winning the big coin still. Good luck. Got my :hope for you.

So whats the story mate? What cover did you get down. I see its still 0-0 so in with a great chance on winning the big coin still. Good luck. Got my :hope for you.
0-1 :nana. Get that cover on. This is football....anything can happen. Haha never got so much into a bet that I dont even have money on.

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Nov 14-15 Finished 1 nil Hemel! Great tip, thanks Ship :). Will definitely be reading these threads from now on! I had £200 on the double chance pre game, then another £70 in-play. They missed a penalty in the 40th minute though, would have saved me the £70 i put on in the second half. Cant complain with £730 though.

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Nov 14-15 Nice work, Ecosse - a great treble to land. Always likely to be a tense affair given the relative form of the protagonists but a late Charlie Gorman strike did it. It was a very light Bedford starting XI tonight (they should be much stronger on Saturday). A pretty good night!

Finished 1 nil Hemel! Great tip, thanks Ship :). Will definitely be reading these threads from now on! I had £200 on the double chance pre game, then another £70 in-play. They missed a penalty in the 40th minute though, would have saved me the £70 i put on in the second half. Cant complain with £730 though.
Yes well done. You did the right thing in laying off as well as it could easily have gone the other way. Glad we have picked up another reader of our stuff as well.

Finished 1 nil Hemel! Great tip, thanks Ship :). Will definitely be reading these threads from now on! I had £200 on the double chance pre game, then another £70 in-play. They missed a penalty in the 40th minute though, would have saved me the £70 i put on in the second half. Cant complain with £730 though.
Well done on the big win!! :ok I havent had so much fun for ages watching to see if the bet came good! Great tipping shipsupstreets & addpea. I have only just discovered the non league info as usually bet on leagues 1 & 2. Its good to know there is a wealth of knowledge out there. I will keep an eye on these threads from now on. Make sure you spend / invest your winnings wisely ecosse!! :ok