** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

McNamara NHL Picks 8th Nov

NHL Head to Head ..... 21W - 14L ..... U/O ..... 4W - 4L New Jersey - Carolina ..... 87% w.r New Jersey to win at $1.67, odds at tab.co.nz Washington - Dallas ..... (Methods Underdog) Dallas to win at $2.35, odds at tab.co.nz Montreal - Edmonton ..... 87% w.r Montreal to win at $1.75, odds at tab.co.nz L.A Kings - Nashville ..... 90% w.r (TOP PICK) Nashville to win at $1.97, odds at tab.co.nz Method used 10 times with this game patten, having 1 Home Win and 9 Away Wins, the O/U was 1 Over and 9 Under. The Method did select another Game, however that game only had 75% and I needed it to be 80%+ to be selected. Good Luck :cheers

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 8th Nov The 4.5 over system, created by another person. .................... Bets .......... Wager ........ Spent ...... Return ....... Profit/Loss Day 1 .......... 4 Bets .......... $20 ............$80 ......... $78 ......... $ - 02.00 Day 2 has selected 3 games to hit 4.5 over. 5.75 avg - Toronto - Florida 4.5 over at $1.28 at bet365.com, (Method stats are 3 over - 2 Under, if it was a 6 over bet) 5.98 avg - Washington - Dallas 4.5 over at $1.28 at bet365.com, (Method stats are 0 over - 3 Under, if it was a 6 over bet) 5.57 avg - St Louis - Chicago 4.5 over at $1.31 at bet365.com, (Method stats are 6 over - 5 Under, if it was a 6 over bet) Any Games that the Method has as evens for 6 over, can only make 4.5 easily possible. I will bet $20 on all 3 with F/B and yes the odds are pathetic but if they all win, then that would be an easy $17.40 profit and after a week who knows, we may win c$60 for nothing. Lols, I know low odds are crap, but if you get advantages, well I would say I will take that thank you very much. :loon I am not, lols, Beat the dickhead bookies, I will try very hard indeed. :cheers

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 8th Nov Totse, I have posted the Games, hope it helps in some way. Buffalo - Winnipeg ..... 3 games, 1 Home win - 2 Away wins, 2 over - 1 Under Toronto - Florida ..... 5 games, 2 Home win - 3 Away wins, 3 over - 2 Under New Jersey - Carolina ..... 8 games, 7 Home win - 1 Away wins, 4 over - 4 Under Washington - Dallas ..... 3 games, 0 Home win - 3 Away wins, 0 over - 3 Under Montreal - Edmonton ..... 8 games, 7 Home win - 1 Away wins, 4 over - 4 Under Detroit - Colorado ..... 4 games, 3 Home win - 1 Away wins, 3 over - 1 Under St Louis - Chicago ..... 11 games, 6 Home wins - 5 Away wins, 6 over - 5 Under Calgary - Minnesota ..... 8 games, 3 Home wins - 5 Away wins, 2 over - 6 Under L.A Kings - Nashville ..... 10 games, 1 Home win - 9 Away wins, 1 over - 9 Under Detroit was the other game that only had 75% and was not selected as I needed it to hit the 80%+, :cheers

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 8th Nov, Totse I put games up, hope it helps I will be taking these, 3 Games 6 Over as they have according to The Method, the same chance as the Unders, but with better odds. Buffalo - Winnipeg 6 Over at 2.10, at tab.co.nz New Jersey - Carolina 6 Over at 2.15, at tab.co.nz Montreal - Edmonton 6 Over at 2.35, at tab.co.nz Win or Lose, I will know that I had a good chance for my money. Good Luck all :drums ..... please

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 8th Nov, Totse I put games up, hope it helps God that guy with the 4.5 over system is a dick head, he has changed the way he selects his picks again without telling anyone till they question how he got his figures (different totals) and yet still claims his impressive record. Far out, I will still do this using his 1st way and see if there is a good profit, it is good but he can't claim his strike rate, chopping and changing not knowing which system is the better one. Lols, What a Dick.

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 8th Nov McNamara I see you have had a really good day with you picks. So ive deciced to jump on the band wagon and follow your top tip and have place good stakes on Nashville for win. Fingers crossed this one comes good to :hope

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 8th Nov

McNamara I see you have had a really good day with you picks. So ive deciced to jump on the band wagon and follow your top tip and have place good stakes on Nashville for win. Fingers crossed this one comes good to :hope
0-2 down already :sad. Do well to win from there. LA have won 7 out of 8 when scored first :cry

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 8th Nov NHL Head to Head ..... 23W - 16L ..... U/O ..... 4W - 4L New Jersey - Carolina New Jersey to win ..... Won ..... :clap Washington - Dallas Dallas to win ..... Won ..... :clap Montreal - Edmonton Montreal to win ..... Loss ..... :$ L.A Kings - Nashville Nashville to win ..... Won ..... :wall:wall 2 wins and 2 losses, not good at all, hopefully better tomorrow. :hope