Mcnamara NHL Picks Nov 7th

NHL Head to Head ..... 20W - 14L ..... U/O ..... 4W - 4L San Jose - L.A Kings ..... 84% win rate San Jose to win at $1.67, odds at tab.co.nz Method used 7 times with this game patten, having 6 Home Wins and 1 Away Wins, the O/U was 3 Overs and 4 Under. The excellent win rate must be 80%+, to be selected and the Underdogs will just be selected when a Game presents itself. The 4.5 over system, that was created by another person. .................... Bets .......... Wager ........ Spent ...... Return ....... Profit/Loss Day 1 .......... 4 Bets .......... $20 ............$80 ......... $78 ......... $ - 02.00 There are no, (4.5 over) Games today, that qualify for selection. Maybe tomorrow. Good Luck :cheers

Re: Mcnamara NHL Picks Nov 7th Thats cool, with odds and the stats even, why not take that chance. The 4.5 over system by some person did select the 2 games today for 6.5 under, however as I said, I will never post an Under game as a selection. The Boston game now is 3-2, and I would rather cheer for goals rather than pray for no more goals as the punters on the other forum are doing now. :drums