maximize.gif RKC Waalwijk v FC Groningen (18:45 GMT) 3.4 3.6 2.25 101.63 %
maximize.gif Roda JC v Heerenveen (18:45 GMT) 2.72 3.75 2.58 102.19 %
maximize.gif Feyenoord v NEC (19:45 GMT) 1.46 5.1 8 100.60 %
Sunday 6 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC Utrecht v Ajax (11:30 GMT) 6 4.3 1.61 101.83 %
maximize.gif AZ Alkmaar v ADO Den Haag (13:30 GMT) 1.29 6 12 102.52 %
maximize.gif FC Twente v De Graafschap (13:30 GMT) 1.15 9.4 26 101.44 %
maximize.gif PSV Eindhoven v Heracles Almelo (15:30 GMT) 1.25 6.4 15 102.29 %

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 4-6 November I kinda feel lucky with this card (which, unfortunately, is usually a bad sign) ... VVV - Excelsior Pick: VVV -0.75 @ 1.94 (avg. odds) A clash between the two weakest sides in the Eredivisie, but VVV clearly being the stronger of the two. One tricky part of this clash might be that Excelsior got their first win of the season last week (albeit a 1-0 over 9 men RKC, who also scored an own goal), whilst VVV were basically thrashed by NAC (they lost 3-1, but it really should have been much more for NAC). I don't think it will affect VVV's confidence much though, as VVV also managed heir first of the season over RKC no more than two weeks ago, their win also being the more emphatic of the two (a neat 4-1 with a very classy performance). What does worry me a bit is that this game is a battle between the only two contenders for last place (direct relegation). Which means that basically the difference between a win and a lose is six points here (VVV win means +4 with Excelsior; VVV lose means -2 with Excelsior), going for the draw might therefore be a safer alternative. Consider that while staking, is my advice. However, VVV's strong points are up front. Nigerian attacker Michael Uchebo impressed this season and is currently in talks with Stoke City, talented compatriot Ahmed Musa is a star in his own country and is also performing very well this season (although not as much in VVV's previous game), and his replacement during Musa's suspension against RKC two weeks ago, Yannick Wildschut, also proved worthy. That, and with this being a home game for VVV (Stadium 'De Koel' (The Pitt) being a very difficult and intimidating venue for visitors, traditionally) I'd say VVV will be going for the win and get it. NAC - Vitesse Pick: Vitesse -0.5 @ 2.70 (Bwin; 2.69 @ Pinnacle) Still can't believe these odds. They must know Vitesse is a much stronger side than NAC. I think the bookies might assume NAC 'are go' after their first comfortable win of the seaon against VVV last week, with Vitesse only getting a shaky 0-1 result against De Graafschap. However, Vitesse completely dominated the De Graafschap game, and coach Van den Brom after this seemingly meager result also refered to himself as 'a happy coach'. Super talent Chanturia failed to pass the ball on more than a couple of occasions, which is the only reason why De Graafschap weren't completely crushed. NAC beat 10 men VVV at home ... well, big whoop. VVV isn't exactly De Graafschap ... and I think this game will prove NAC isn't exactly Vitesse. Definitely away win. Roda - Heerenveen Pick: Heerenveen -0.5 @ 2.46 (avg. odds) I got lucky with the earlies on this one, Heerenveen @ 2.90. Roda quite good last season, but a lot of players left, and their replacements aren't doing great. Especially at the back the new players just aren't cutting it. I like Roda attacker Sanharib Malki though, a pick for him to score might prove to be worth something ... as would an 'over' bet, but I'll just stick to a win for Heerenveen. Heerenveen super star Assaidi - one of the best, maybe even the best attacker in the competition - will probably be rested this game. But still I think Heerenveen will clinch it. Heerenveen proved to be a real money-maker this season, against Utrecht, ADO and away at VVV they got crazy high odds, but won comfortably every time. RKC - Groningen Pick: Groningen -0.5 @ 2.16 (avg. odds, 2.30 @ Pinnacle) Again I got lucky with the earlies here, Groningen @ 2.65. Unbelievable. RKC not doing too well the last couple of games, last week's performance against Excelsior even being a complete horror show, with two red cards and an own goal. Defender Drost (played all 11 games) and defender Guy Ramos (played 10) will be missing for this game, which might prove to be very unfortunate for RKC against an on fire Groningen, who beat Feyenoord 6-0 last weekend, with almost every player giving away outstanding performances. I trust the Groningen squad, I trust the Groningen coach ... away win. Feyenoord - NEC Pick: none At these odds, NEC @ 7, NEC could be a good bet, as basically anything can happen in this match. I won't play it though, but I wouldn't hold it against anyone if they did. Utrecht - Ajax Pick: Ajax -1.25 @ 2.24 (avg. odds) Ajax, it seems, finally have pulled their heads out of their asses. With underperforming stars Eriksen and Van der Wiel shining bright again in yesterday's Champions League match against D.Zagreb, I take it they're 'cured', allthough I'm still a bit apprehensive with them. Utrecht, though, are crap. Basically. So Ajax to win with two goals or more seems like a safe enough bet for me. While staking, do consider this is a game with derby qualities, with a surprise always lurking in the shadows. I won't play Twente, AZ and PSV this weekend. Odds just no good, dear sirs. They also have Europa League matched scheduled for tonight, so even if I wanted to bet on them, I'd wait for the results of these ties. GL, dear sirs! ...

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 4-6 November Breda vs Vitesse I can't find a bet anywhere that John van den Brom will be in the next 5 years the coach of the Netherlands. I would take this bet for sure. This man is amazing in his work and you must know what a good job did it with Den haag. Now with Vitesse has same principles, less valuable squad than it was Den haag, but with great results. Breda has 3 wins at home in last 3 games, but the opponents were not of this caliber. Expect an away win. away 0 AH @ 1.90 with Canbet

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 4-6 November

port Football (Holland)
Event VVV - Excelsior
Selection VVV(-1)AH (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 04/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.08
Reasoning Both sides are laying on the bottom but I really see some class difference here and taking the home advantage I will be really surprised to see VVV missing to take the full pack of points today. VVV lost last round but after penalty and red card against them, so that loss shouldnt be factor for their performance today. They are playing solid at home as they got 5-4-3 in their last 12 home matches, including draws against PSV and Ajax this season. VVV got quality players which are capable to make the difference in such matches. Also VVV is playing more than solid against Excelsior last season, as they got 6 straight wins against them at home. Excelsior are the weakest side in the league and I really doubt they can avoind the straight relegation. Last round they won over poor Waalwijk at home with 1:0 but that was quite lucky after own goal. Before that game they got 0-2-8 from the beginning of the season and 6:24 goal difference. I rate the hosts as the better side and I expect a home win here

Roda - Heerenveen Pick: Heerenveen -0.5 @ 2.46 (avg. odds) Heerenveen super star Assaidi - one of the best, maybe even the best attacker in the competition - will probably be rested this game.
The Heerenveen website just reported Oussama Assaidi will play against Roda. Maybe not the entire match, though. Anyway, for me this means the bet stands even firmer, as I really rate this player very high.

I kinda feel lucky with this card (which' date=' unfortunately, is usually a bad sign) ... [/quote']I knew it. It's like The Bundy Curse with me: as soon as I start to feel lucky, things go haywire. For those who care, here's a little review of what I think went wrong. Result: 0-0. Pick lost. -100 Still think it was a good guess though. What I saw was what I thought I'd see: two of the weakest sides in the Eredivisie, with VVV being the stronger of the two. Also their attacking intentions were there, they really went for the win, taking risks to score a goal, but just didn't get. I should have probably considered the fact that, despite Excelsior being the weakest Eredivisie side, it's not that easy scoring against them, as their opponents usually struggle to get two. Lesson leared I guess.1-0 FT. Pick lost. -100 Now this was 'The Curse' in action. Two minutes before kick-off time, coach John van den Brom was told two of his playes injured themselves during the warming-up and couldn't be fielded. These two players were Wilfried Bony, their star man upfront, with eight goals their topscorer, and Frank van der Struijk, a centre-back (all previous 11 games played). With both a key man in attack and their key man in defence dropping out just before kick-off, Vitesse was clearly affected and lost the game in the first half. 1-0 penalty goal. In the second half they couldn't make up for it. Still think the odds were completely off, though, as I think Vitesse would've beat the homeside comfortably.1-2 FT. Pick won. +146 Lucked out on this one, I must admit. Roda was really going at them, while Heerenveen were ready to hit the showers after the 0-2.1-1. Pick lost. -100 I dropped the ball on this one, I'll admit. I thought RKC would be shaky at the back and low in confidence, but even though Groningen dominated the first fifteen minutes, RKC held them and when they scored the 1-0, Groningen's (young side's) confidence immediately dropped to zero and the pick was lost.6-4 :eek Pick lost. -100. The Ol' Curse again, I guess. Same story with Vitesse here: they lost their striker AND a centre-back. Only this time it wasn't before kick-off, but right after. Siem the Jong (striker, who wasn't even a striker in the first place) limped off the pitch after three minutes played. And fifteen minutes later, centre-back Toby Alderweireld (all previous 11 games played) joined him at the nurse's. With Ajax clearly affected, and the home crowd now roaring, Utrecht utilised old fashion kick-'n'-rush tactics, to which Ajax simply had no answer, and got in six (6!). Nice for the papers, horrorshow for me. Total score this week: -400 +146 = -254 (ouch!) I know I can get a profit in the long run, though. I did it before, and I can do it again. The prophecy will be fulfilled. It's just that ... the Gods seem to hate me. After the international break, remind me to sacrifice a goat ...