Saturday 5k freeroll 7pm

dave

Re: Saturday 5k freeroll 7pm ok I doubled up after just going all in with A10, getting called by KQ and amazingly it held up :lol Now I just picked up KK when someone else got QQ, got another 1000 chips and am gonna play the tourney properly (but wishing this was the 350,000 guranteed on stars!!) Jez

Re: Saturday 5k freeroll 7pm OK just lost taking a short stack on with a flush + str8 draw - spoke too soon :rollin Down to 2k chips and play like a fanny time again Jez Oooh back up to 3.5k after getting dealt AA maybe I will play properly after all :o

Re: Saturday 5k freeroll 7pm OK well thats me out :lol I limped with KK preflop in first pos, dude raised to 500 to go I reraised all in and he called with A7s - turned an ace and I was gone :cry (was the same guy with the 99 to add insult to injury) Well that was, errmmm, volatile Jez

Re: Saturday 5k freeroll 7pm Eventually went out 277th Spent most of the tournament short stacked. Went out by going all in with pocket 10's, got called by K7 with him picking up a king on the river. :sad Still......... never mind Its my best result in the freerole. My previous best was 309th so at least i can console myself with the whopping $4.50 prize money :lol