McNamara 30th Oct NHL & Spanish League

These are the methods possible outcomes for Todays games. Spanish Football League (Trial period) Day 2 selects 2 Games to watch : Aletico Madrid - Real Zaragoza Game to Draw ...................... Possible 0-1 goals Malaga - Espanyol Malaga to Win ...................... Possible 0-1 goals Just the 2 games to watch out for as the other 3 games have either no stats or have an even chance. We will see how these ones do.

Re: McNamara 30th Oct Spanish League NHL Trial Record : Head to Head ..... 12W - 3L ..... U/O ..... 4W - 2L Day 7 selects 1 game to watch : Colorado - L.A Kings Colorado to win at $2.15, odds at tab.co.nz 6 Over at $1.95, odds at tab.co.nz The method has been used 8 times for 5 Home wins and 3 Away wins. The O/U are 8 games for 5 Overs and 3 Unders. These are the methods possible outcomes for today games. Columbus - Anaheim ................. No standouts for this game Ottawa - Toronto ...................... Method never used until now Colorado - L.A Kings .................. Colorado ................. 6 Over Edmondton - St Louis ................ No standouts for this game Good Luck :cheers

Re: McNamara 30th Oct NHL & Spanish League I have decided not to give any selections for soccer after today, however I will be showing you the stats from the Method I am using and hopefully this may help you with your bets. Spanish Football League Aletico Madrid - Real Zaragoza From 90 Games this Game Patten was selected 10 times and these were the results. 03 Home wins ............ 06 Draws ............ 01 Away win 05 - (0-1 goals) ............. 03 - (2-3 goals) ............ 02 - (4+ goals) Malaga - Espanyol From 90 Games, these were this Game Pattens 10 results. 05 Home wins ............ 03 Draws ............ 02 Away wins 06 - (0-1 goals) ............. 03 - (2-3 goals) ............ 01 - (4+ goals) The other games had no stats or the pattens were not chosen enough to be considered at this time.

Re: McNamara 30th Oct NHL & Spanish League I was checking a theory for the games with no standouts and though it was only yesterday, there may be a patten to consider. 6 Games with 5 Home wins and 1 Away win, while the O/U were even at 3 Overs and 3 Unders. Today, the good bets maybe Columbus to win and also Edmonton to win. Worth a consideration and i will keep an eye on this theory to see if its a profitable one. Good Luck :cheers

Re: McNamara 30th Oct NHL & Spanish League It is a pity that we have to write a new post all the time, anyway my TAB has changed the odds for the Colorado - L.A Kings, 6 Over to $2.40 at tab.co.nz and with the win rate 5 - 3 in favor of the Overs, this bet is well worth grabbing. Every little advantage will help. :drums Good Luck :cheers

Re: McNamara 30th Oct NHL & Spanish League I am hoping Ottawa does not win their game. The reason for this is that if Ottawa holds on then it will be harder for Colorado to win their game. Columbus has already won, Edmonton is on track to win and if Ottawa wins and Colorado wins then that would mean all the Home Teams would have won and I don't see that happen that much. Here's hoping Ottawa does not win. But it could happened.

Re: McNamara 30th Oct NHL & Spanish League NHL Trial Record : Day 7 selects 1 game to watch : Colorado - L.A Kings Colorado to win ..... :clap 6 Over at $1.95, :wall ..... Game scored 5 goals Well we got the win but the Overs is what I wanted at those good odds. :cryour TAB had changed them to $2.40, Gees. Back to the drawing board. And the standout stats did very well, Columbus won and so did Edmonton I will watch that theory closely. See ya

Re: McNamara 30th Oct NHL & Spanish League Thanks very much and I shall try, whats good about this method is we will always have a chance to get the win right to the end of the Game. Did you take Ottawa yesterday, honestly thought we were going to lose but they did very well to keep our win rate on top. :cheers

Re: McNamara 30th Oct NHL & Spanish League I did, i'm based in Toronto and i get all the coverage. Not my native sport but i'm getting into it and it's much easier to profit from than football for me. With games like the NYR OTT one yesterday you always have to wait for the fat lady to sing! I was close hedging it when they drew level all of a sudden. I had a few of these afterward ! :cheers I had my eye on Colorado too and when I saw you picking it i jumped on it. It was a tight game.