Netherlands»Eredivisie 2011/2012 28-30 oct

Sport Football (Holland)
Event Breda - Venlo
Selection home win
Strength 4/10
Date 28/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.50
Reasoning There is huge class difference between these two sides and I expect an easy home win tonight. Breda got perfect chance to climb the table. The team improved their performance lately, as they won 3 of their last 5 matches ( 2 of them at home , without conceding a single goal ). Venlo is one of the weakest sides in the league with only 1 win from their 10 matches so far. They lost 4 of their last 5 games. Also they are the team with the weakest defensive line in the league, conceding 26 goals so far. Away from home Venlo got 4 straight loses, and goal diff. 1:14. Breda is playing comfortable against Venlo last years, as they got 4 wins and 1 draw against them at home in last 5 meetings. home win !

Re: Netherlands»Eredivisie 2011/2012 28-30 oct

Today, 28 Oct 2011 1 X 2 bookmakers odds">B's
21:00 Breda - Venlo 1.50 4.85 7.00 57
Tomorrow, 29 Oct 2011 1 X 2 bookmakers odds">B's
19:45 Roda - Ajax 5.65 4.29 1.70 53
20:45 Excelsior - Waalwijk 4.49 3.90 1.90 55
20:45 Heerenveen - Den Haag 1.70 4.21 5.50 55
21:45 Twente - PSV 2.48 3.54 2.97 54
30 Oct 2011 1 X 2 bookmakers odds">B's
13:30 Graafschap - Vitesse 3.90 3.65 2.10 53
15:30 Groningen - Feyenoord 2.40 3.60 3.18 53
15:30 Nijmegen - Utrecht 2.38 3.60 3.15 53
17:30 Heracles - AZ Alkmaar 3.75 3.60 2.22 54

Re: Netherlands»Eredivisie 2011/2012 28-30 oct Tricky card, this one. Very slim pickens ... Since I consider tips that tell you not to bet on certain games at least as useful as tips that tell you to bet this or that, I'll also write down what games I'm not playing and my reasons for not playing them. That it may be of use to someone! ... NAC - VVV Pick: none Of the back of VVV's first good game (and win, perchance) of the season, I'm not going to bet against them, especially if a disappointing NAC side is their opponent. NAC should be the better team, but the spread here is -1.25 asian ... I can see 'em cover it for sure, but I can see 'em not cover it just as easily. So no bets for me. Roda - Ajax Pick: none 'Finally a smiling Frank de Boer,' the commentator said during the cup tie against Roda JC this Wednesday. De Boer and his men sat down for a good chat this week after their disappointing draw against Feyenoord this weekend, and it seemed to have worked. They deserved the victory against Roda, and they got it. My problem is, will they repeat this feat when they meet Roda for the second time this week on Saturday? Ajax's problem is they're too arrogant, they seem to treat every game as a mere formality and they're dropping point because of it. So after beating Roda in the cup in midweek, won't they fall back into their old habits and treat this game as a formality? I could see that happening. Besides, to make some money off Ajax you'd have to take the -1.0 asian handicap. Same as with NAC - VVV game ... I can see it happening, IF they really are 'cured' ... but I can also see it not happening. As Ajax haven't won an Eredivisie game in five rounds, and even failed to cover the spread in their last six Eredivisie games, I'm not going to take the chance. So, again, no bets for me. Excelsior - RKC Pick: none This is an interesting game, I think. Newly promoted RKC had an impressive run at the start of the season, unfortunately they got arrogant and sloppy because of it. Last week they bumped their noses on a glass door, an excelling VVV side showed them arrogance isn't really the way to go for them. RKC did well in the cup game against Zwolle, but this wasn't a game in which their arrogance could tackle them, as Zwolle is a top side who a currently top of the table in the Eerste Divisie. How different is that with Excelsior! Excelsior lost at home to Heracles 0-2 this weekend, and after the game Excelsior said they were planning to use next cup game against amature side GVVV to 'gain some confidence'. One can safely assume they failed this task, after seeing them lose 0-3 at home. The danger for RKC coach Ruud Brood now is that his side will once again become too sure of themselves and underestimate Excelsior. Two rounds ago in Excelsior's game against FC Twente we saw what can happen if you do that (Twente - Excelsior 2-2). Take Excelsior's artificial pitch into the equation and you just don't know what will happen. In many ways, for RKC, this game is very similar to the one at VVV last round. They can and should beat them comfortably, but I just don't know if their mentality is right. Ruud Brood is an excellent coach, a reporter recently mentioned he is highly regarded within the realms of the Dutch FA's training course for managers, and is supposedly often used as an example of how to do things right as a manager ... so he might be able to get the RKC player's heads in the right place ... but I just don't know. I have a bad feeling about this game. I think Excelsior might feel they have to make up for something and work really hard ... while RKC might think they're just too damn good to lose this game and won't put in the effort. If I would have to make a bet I'd pick RKC -0.75 @ 2.07 (avg. odds) Fortunately, I don't have to make a bet. So I won't. Heerenveen - ADO Pick: Heerenveen -1.25 AH @ 2.20 (avg. odds) Heerenveen simply the better team in my eyes, in good scoring form as well. It may seem they messed up last two home games (two draws against Heracles and De Graafschap) but you really wouldn't do their opponents justice by thinking that. De Graafschap also kinda lucked out, to be fair. Both Heerenveen and ADO are known for poor defending and good attacking ... so the overs seem a good bet as well. The over 3,5 @ 2.15 (avg. odds) thus seems kind of attractive, but since overs somehow never work out for me, I'm not taking it. Twente - PSV Pick: PSV +0 AH @ 2.09 (avg. odds) Finally, a ticket I like. Twente lacking creativity since losing Theo Janssen to Ajax and Bryan Ruiz to Fulham. Even with Bryan Ruiz they failed to impress, I think. They beat AZ at home 3-1 at the start of the season, but AZ completely dominated the first half and they should have sealed the win then ... they failed to, and lost their confidence because of it, allowing Twente to clinch the win eventually. Also the supercup game against Ajax ... they won in the end, but very (very!) poor performance. The only game I really liked was against Heereveen, but that was about it, and before Heerenveen found their form. PSV five steps ahead, I would think. I'd take the win @ 2.75 (avg. odds) ... but I don't want to seem greedy, so therefore: PSV +0. De Graafschap - Vitesse Pick: none Vitesse should win this, but they haven't really been convincing lately. Lucked out a couple of games. So I can see De Graafschap draw or even get a win just as well. They beat NAC last week, drew against Heerveen the round before, and could have easily drawn against Heracles the round before that ... so, once again, no bets for me. Groningen - Feyenoord Pick: none The problem with Feyenoord seems to be you just don't know which Feyenoord is gonna show up. The fabulous Feyenoord that dominated Ajax in the Amsterdam Arena, or the failing Feyenoord that got eliminated from the cup by second tier team Go Ahead Eagle? Since they only seem to underperform in so-called 'easy' games (ADO, VVV, Eagles) and seem to perform pretty well in difficult games (Ajax, AZ), my guess would be they're gonna bounce back and get at least a draw in Groningen (also, both coach Ronald Cow Man and captain Ron Vlaar didn't seem particularly worried when talking about bouncing back at Groningen during the post match interview againt Eagles - they seemed confident, still) but I don't like the odds at all. The +0.25 @ 1.86 ... ? I don't want it. No bets for me. NEC - Utrecht Pick: None NEC aren't bad, but they do have their hangups ... about scoring goals, for instance. I don't really feel like playing them anymore. Utrecht, new coach ... don't know what they're going to do. No bets. Heracles - AZ Pick: Heracles +0 @ 2.55 (Bwin) A lot of uncertainties still, for this game. Player-wise, I mean. AZ really do need Rasmus Elm, their Swedish architect on midfield. Without him, it's just not the same side. Several other key players for AZ are also missing or uncertain: Roy Beerens, Simon Poulson and Brett Holman. Without these players around, I'd go for Heracles without a doubt. But even with these players I'd go for Heracles, I think ... at this stage. AZ is a top side no doubt, but they seem tired as well, mentally I mean. Tired of winning, somehow. Last week at home they beat Roda 1-0. That result, to me, shows they're finding it difficult to stay sharp and keep up their excellence. Unconsciously they even seemed to crave a loss, I thought, watching that game ... just to get themselves back into focus and on their toes again. Well, no better game to lose than this one, it seems. Heracles aren't really contenders, they're not a threat to AZ on the table that is, but still it's no shame losing to them: they're an amazing home side. Just to illustrate, last season Heracles only lost twice at home. GL ...

Twente - PSV Pick: PSV +0 AH @ 2.09 (avg. odds) Finally, a ticket I like. Twente lacking creativity since losing Theo Janssen to Ajax and Bryan Ruiz to Fulham. Even with Bryan Ruiz they failed to impress, I think. They beat AZ at home 3-1 at the start of the season, but AZ completely dominated the first half and they should have sealed the win then ... they failed to, and lost their confidence because of it, allowing Twente to clinch the win eventually. Also the supercup game against Ajax ... they won in the end, but very (very!) poor performance. The only game I really liked was against Heereveen, but that was about it, and before Heerenveen found their form. PSV five steps ahead, I would think. I'd take the win @ 2.75 (avg. odds) ... but I don't want to seem greedy, so therefore: PSV +0. Heracles - AZ Pick: Heracles +0 @ 2.55 (Bwin) A lot of uncertainties still, for this game. Player-wise, I mean. AZ really do need Rasmus Elm, their Swedish architect on midfield. Without him, it's just not the same side. Several other key players for AZ are also missing or uncertain: Roy Beerens, Simon Poulson and Brett Holman. Without these players around, I'd go for Heracles without a doubt. But even with these players I'd go for Heracles, I think ... at this stage. AZ is a top side no doubt, but they seem tired as well, mentally I mean. Tired of winning, somehow. Last week at home they beat Roda 1-0. That result, to me, shows they're finding it difficult to stay sharp and keep up their excellence. Unconsciously they even seemed to crave a loss, I thought, watching that game ... just to get themselves back into focus and on their toes again. Well, no better game to lose than this one, it seems. Heracles aren't really contenders, they're not a threat to AZ on the table that is, but still it's no shame losing to them: they're an amazing home side. Just to illustrate, last season Heracles only lost twice at home. GL ...
I going with you with those 2. I even say PSV is going to win. They really want sweet revenge for the 3 losses last season, and this year they have a far more better team then the previous year. If they have a top day you can maybe even compare them with a team like Benfica, they reached that form one time against Roda and I think they will do it again tomorrow, and if they do Twente doesn't stand a chance. And I also think Heracles is going to win. Heracles is playing good the last week, and AZ is what you said looking theired. Heracles also has a advantage, they are playing home with artificial grass and AZ has not a artificial grass. So yeah I really dont think AZ is going to win!

Re: Netherlands»Eredivisie 2011/2012 28-30 oct I imagine a few people will be on NAC tonight, against VVV. But at odds of around 1.5, they are not worth backing IMO. As previously mentioned, VVV achieved a moral-boosting 4-1 victory in their last game against Waalwijk. And that was without their star player Musa, who is back for the game tonight. He is capable of winning a game by himself at this level. I watched NAC in their last home game against Excelsior and they looked very nervous, and generally poor, in the final third. They had at least 10 gilt-edged chances to score but only managed 2. Excelsior really are the whipping boys of the league after losing all their decent players to Feyenoord, so that 2-0 victory for NAC does not bode particularly well. This is a no-bet game for me, but for those wanting to place a bet, I would be inclined to go for VV on the AH.

Re: Netherlands»Eredivisie 2011/2012 28-30 oct Just a cocky little one for me, after a good game from Venlo last round - Breda to win from behind @ 7,00 with bet365 and HT Venlo - FT Breda with my local at 25,00 - strange enough bet365 only give 17,00 for such HT/FT result - and it happened often enough with NAC winning from behind last season... Good luck all! P.S Just added Venlo to score first @ 3,10 with bet365 - just in case - very small stakes with all above.

SportFootball (Holland)
EventBreda - Venlo
Selectionhome win
Strength4/10
Date28/10/2011
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.50
ReasoningThere is huge class difference between these two sides and I expect an easy home win tonight. Breda got perfect chance to climb the table. The team improved their performance lately, as they won 3 of their last 5 matches ( 2 of them at home , without conceding a single goal ). Venlo is one of the weakest sides in the league with only 1 win from their 10 matches so far. They lost 4 of their last 5 games. Also they are the team with the weakest defensive line in the league, conceding 26 goals so far. Away from home Venlo got 4 straight loses, and goal diff. 1:14. Breda is playing comfortable against Venlo last years, as they got 4 wins and 1 draw against them at home in last 5 meetings. home win !
:nana:rollin good job man 3-1 to go

We were robbed on PSV' date=' comrad.[/quote'] Yes, sure. I was in the Grolsche veste stadium, and i've saw with my on eyes how that idiot, that blonde fool Kevin Blom has robbed us. Twente didn't have a chance, they never deserverd even a draw. Psv was much better but yeah the KNVB can't let Twente lose right?? This is not the first time, first Ajax with that goal, a goal that wasn't offside and now it's the turn of PSV. I really begin to think that the eredivisie is corrupt, this is not a accident. Every match that Twente plays Twente MUST win or if they have not a chance they must a least draw. Stupid KNVB, I really want to murder that blonde idiot:@

Sport Football (Holland)
Event Nijmegen - Utrecht
Selection under 2.5 goals
Strength 10/10
Date 30/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Victor Chandler @ 2.00
Reasoning Even if this league is normally a league with a lot of goals, NEC is a team that doesn't score a lot, a team short and for a price of 2.00 is more that a good bet on under 2.5! With only a total of 11 goals at home in 5 matches (5-6) I don't see a match with a lot of goals, Utrecht also is not scoring a lot away, for me the under is the best pick in this match!

Tricky card' date=' this one. Very slim pickens ... [...'] GL ...
Well, at least I didn't lose any money this round. One win, one void, one loss. Deserved the loss, too. As AZ really deserved the win, I thought. Still would like to win some money, though. Next round I'll get it for sure.
I really begin to think that the eredivisie is corrupt' date=' this is not a accident.[/quote']I wouldn't call it 'corrupt', but I can definitely see how you could think that within the KNVB there might be a slight favouritism towards Twente. What bugged me the most was that the ref failed to nut up and explain his decision, but instead fled the stadium refusing to speak to any reporters. If he honestly felt this challenge deserved a red card, why not stand by that descision and speak about it? If he felt he made an honest mistake giving that card, why not admit that? What he did now, 'fleeing the scene in shame', almost, actually hiding from reporters, I think that is really discrediting.

I wouldn't call it 'corrupt'' date=' but I can definitely see how you could think that within the KNVB there might be a slight favouritism towards Twente.[/quote']Never mind 'slight'. Check out Hans Visscher (member of the Dutch FA's disciplinary committee) on Twitter: e9e170e0-3322-4b53-94c2-f31114e3f3a9_tuchtcommissie397.jpg