** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Scotland: League Cup Oct 25-26

aliando

Re: Scotland: League Cup Oct 25-26 Both teams to score looks quite a solid bet in Wednesdays game at Easter Road. Hibs have conceded in all but two games this season (against Berwick and Aberdeen) and it's rare that Celtic fail to score, especially domestically. At the other end, Celtics defensive problems recently have been well documented and with Loovens most recent injury, Daniel Majstorovic will be back in the side...the worst defender I have ever saw at the club. With Leigh Griffiths and Garry O'Connor in decent form, Hibs will cause Celtic problems. Best price is 1.75.

Re: Scotland: League Cup Oct 25-26 Could be a good shout there, Kosher. I'd expect Lennon to tinker, with Majstorovic (who makes Du Wei look a superstar), Mark Wilson and El Kaddori probably all coming in. Zaluska might get the nod too. All adds up to more uncertainty in the Celtic backline IMO. I was hoping for a more favourable price on Killie, but the line is -1.5AH at something like 1.74. Bit too skinny there, even though I think they'll cover it. Will keep an eye on that one.

Re: Scotland: League Cup Oct 25-26

Both teams to score looks quite a solid bet in Wednesdays game at Easter Road. Hibs have conceded in all but two games this season (against Berwick and Aberdeen) and it's rare that Celtic fail to score, especially domestically. At the other end, Celtics defensive problems recently have been well documented and with Loovens most recent injury, Daniel Majstorovic will be back in the side...the worst defender I have ever saw at the club. With Leigh Griffiths and Garry O'Connor in decent form, Hibs will cause Celtic problems. Best price is 1.75.
Mulgrew out now for Wednesday aswell, more changes in the defence, this will be a tough game, I think we will concede aswell unfortunately.

Re: Scotland: League Cup Oct 25-26 The value has totally drained out of Kilmarnock and St Mirren in Asia, was hoping that they might lengthen a little on the early boards but the money just keeps on coming for both of them (unsurprisingly, I might add). Looks like tonight will be given a miss.

Re: Scotland: League Cup Oct 25-26 I'm going to have a play after all... Dundee United v Falkirk: over 2.75 goals @ 1.833 with Pinnacle (5pts) Reckon we'll see an open game at Tannadice tonight. Falkirk boss Steven Pressley says 10 of his 14-man squad will be aged between 17 and 19. Exuberance of youth has seen a lot of goals in the Bairns' matches this season. They pulled off a stunning 3-2 upset of Rangers in the last round and in Higginbotham and El Adagui, they have two strikers bang in form and attracting SPL interest. United have also been amongst the goals this term; there's been two 3-all draws, a couple of 3-1s and a 5-1 to name a few. They'll respect Falkirk, not least because the Bairns sit second in the First Division, and I think will start fast before their young opponents have settled. Lacking a bit of pace at the back, though, they'll always be susceptible to the counter attack. Good luck if you have a punt :ok

Dundee United v Falkirk: over 2.75 goals @ 1.833 with Pinnacle (5pts)
Dundee United 1-1 Falkirk - LOSS F*cking awful. That's me slipped into the red for the Scottish season. Just isn't happening just now. Thinking I should even avoid my own tips. Might take the weekend off. Good luck to all Scottish football punters in the meantime. EDIT: Yup, a third goal 3 minutes into extra time ... :\

Both teams to score looks quite a solid bet in Wednesdays game at Easter Road. Hibs have conceded in all but two games this season (against Berwick and Aberdeen) and it's rare that Celtic fail to score, especially domestically. At the other end, Celtics defensive problems recently have been well documented and with Loovens most recent injury, Daniel Majstorovic will be back in the side...the worst defender I have ever saw at the club. With Leigh Griffiths and Garry O'Connor in decent form, Hibs will cause Celtic problems. Best price is 1.75.
Easy enough, hope people got at 1.91 with Hills.