Jump Racing 22/10

4:15 Chepstow The Giant Bolster 1pt EW - 10/1 (Paddy Power) Robinson Collonges 2pt win - 10/1 (Paddy Power) Rebel Rebellion 1pt win - 11/2 (WH) Backed the first two horses throughout last season, and think they're both still very well handicapped. TGB wasn't a great jumper so we'll never know how he would've fared in the RSA or at Aintree. He stays so well so only reason I'm not staking more is the trip today, 2m4f. He gets 3lbs taken off and races off 137, which is so lenient. If they stick to hurdles I'd say he'd be worth a few quid without BB in the World Hurdle. Robinson was a horse I backed at a big price for the festival but he never travelled or jumped and did the same at Aintree. This is probably a confidence booster, but I can't leave him unbacked off 134. That's ridiculous. He will love the trip and if Nicholls has him ready, he'll make a mockery of 134. Rebel Rebellion has hacked up the last twice, and Nicholls horses are running well. He's probably well handicapped off 133 and is worth a saver here.

Re: Jump Racing 22/10 Sports Punter Bets; 225 Aintree: Paintball EW 9/2 Skybet Decent handicap hurdle to start the Aintree meeting and Charlie Longsdons Paintball looks a solid bet to at least reach the frame. He was an easy winner of a novice race last season and then ran creditably at Cheltenham when making a poor jump four out. He then won a decent race and looks to be still improving, he looks sure to be therabouts in this company. 440 Aintree: Havingotascoobydo 3/1 PP Putting this up early, I was pretty impressed by Martin Keighley's novice chaser when he bolted up at Ffos Las, he jumped superbly well and the stables horses sometimes need a run so i reckon there is more to come from the former point winner. He was entered in the Old Roan Chase and im sure it was tempting to nick some prize money but thankfully opted for this much easier contest and could go on to better things this season 330 Aintree: Master Minded 8/15 Boylesports Only three turn up for this valuable prize and Master Minded looks pretty solid here to get his season off on the right foot. He aims to step up in trips this year and may aim for the King George at Kempton. His main opponnet is Albertas Run whom he beat by 9 lenghts last time they met, his rival is 9lbs better off although he often needs a run and isnt expected to be fully wound up. Master Minded should be around 1/4 so the 8/15 is value to me.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.