** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Belgium - Jupiler League - 22-23 October

Saturday 22 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif KAA Gent v Lokeren (17:00 BST) 1.53 4.4 6.5 103.33 %
maximize.gif Beerschot AC v KV Mechelen (19:00 BST) 2.1 3.5 3.75 102.86 %
maximize.gif Cercle Brugge v Oud-Heverlee Leuven (19:00 BST) 1.63 4.2 6.07 101.63 %
maximize.gif Lierse v Sint-Truidense VV (19:00 BST) 1.72 3.8 5 104.21 %
maximize.gif Racing Genk v Mons (19:00 BST) 1.72 4.2 5.5 100.13 %
Sunday 23 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Westerlo v Anderlecht (13:30 BST) 6 4 1.6 104.17 %
maximize.gif Kortrijk v Club Brugge (17:00 BST) 4 3.6 1.94 104.32 %
maximize.gif Standard de Liège v Zulte Waregem (19:30 BST) 1.55 4.2 6.5 103.71 %

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 22-23 October

Event Genk - Mons
Selection Mons +0.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 22/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price 888Sport @ 2.25
Reasoning Mons will face a Genk still hurt by the midweek hammer defeat against Chelsea in London, counting for the Champions League. They for sure will be affected, low moralized and having to face a still in form Mons. Genk will try to recover their good results after the last 0-5 defeat against Chelsea but it won't be easy against a very dangerous Mons, and also due to the fatigue caused by a so intensive game, and the negative effects it produced in the team. To worst things, Genk can't count with the forward Christian Benteke, suspended for three games after being sent-off in the last league game against Lokeren.

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 22-23 October Not a lot of time today. I really like the bet of FCP actually. On the other hand Genk home could go wrong.... good fans. The thing is Genk's defense is totally off. A lot of defenders are injured so... could work! my bet today: Gent - Lokeren Gent is a good team. They lost against Club Brugge but there is no shame in that. Lokeren on the other hand are playing better and better. Gent is a good team offensively. They got a lot of good strikers but sometimes they seem to fail defensively. Against Club it was unfortunate not to score. Lokeren strikers are getting in a better shape. My bet here: +2.5 medium stakes Beerschot - Mechelen Beerschot is going better and better. The team is going good and are on a nice 8th spot and if they believe in their chances they will be in play off 1 at the end of the season. Everything is going better and better. Mechelen on the other hand is struggeling. I was a bit surprised with the good start of Mechelen, but Marc Brys's teams always seem to be poor in his 2nd season. In a lot of those times that poor 2nd season is making Brys unemployed. Now they are struggeling and I really don't know if they'll be able to change their bad shape today. A lot go's to Gorius and if he's not in his best form Mechelen is struggling. Besides that they have trouble scoring goals. Beerschot to win (medium stakes) gl all!!! :hope:hope

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 22-23 October today's bets: Westerlo - Anderlecht Westerlo has a scoring problem. Arbitman is the only player that can score goals for Westerlo. The team is really poor and Anderlecht is in a great shape. 5-0 against Standard last week and a good squad. Canesin didn't play in EuroLeague and will be fit to play today. Mbokani and Jovanovic, Suarez, Biglia, Gillet,... All playing really good football and the only team that can defeat Anderlecht today is Anderlecht... If they loose focus Westerlo could surprise but I really don't believe that. my bet: Anderlecht to win (high stakes) Kortrijk - Club Brugge Kortrijk is playing great at home. No loss yet and only 1 goal conceded in home games. Club Brugge isn't playing bad but a trip to Kortrijk is always difficult. Besides that they lost 1-2 in Euro League this week. Last minute goal won't be good for the confidence and a lot of the Club Brugge players will be tired because of the midweek game. Kortrijk odds @ 4.1 are to good to refuse for a team that hasn't lost an home game yet and only conceded 1ce. I really think club will be a bit tired and Kortrijk has a good chance of winning this game. Kortrijk to win (small-medium stakes) gl all! :hope:hope

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 22-23 October

today's bets: Kortrijk - Club Brugge Kortrijk is playing great at home. No loss yet and only 1 goal conceded in home games. Club Brugge isn't playing bad but a trip to Kortrijk is always difficult. Besides that they lost 1-2 in Euro League this week. Last minute goal won't be good for the confidence and a lot of the Club Brugge players will be tired because of the midweek game. Kortrijk odds @ 4.1 are to good to refuse for a team that hasn't lost an home game yet and only conceded 1ce. I really think club will be a bit tired and Kortrijk has a good chance of winning this game. Kortrijk to win (small-medium stakes) gl all! :hope:hope
Good tip thanks, 3 goals in the last 10 mins, for Kortrijk to win 2-1 after going 1 down!! :clap