maximize.gif ADO Den Haag v NEC (18:45 BST) 1.8 3.9 5 101.20 %
maximize.gif S.B.V Excelsior v Heracles Almelo (18:45 BST) 5.8 4 1.65 102.85 %
maximize.gif FC Utrecht v Heerenveen (19:45 BST) 2.14 3.7 3.4 103.17 %
Sunday 23 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Ajax v Feyenoord (11:30 BST) 1.5 5.1 8 98.77 %
maximize.gif AZ Alkmaar v Roda JC (13:30 BST) 1.27 6.4 13.5 101.77 %
maximize.gif FC Groningen v FC Twente (13:30 BST) 4.3 3.85 1.92 101.31 %
maximize.gif Vitesse v PSV Eindhoven (15:30 BST) 6.5 4.2 1.62 100.92 %

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 21-23 October Great card! I got sicks pix... De Graafschap - NAC Pick: De Graafschap -0.25 @ 2.06 (avg. odds) De Graafschap did very well against Heracles two rounds ago. Heracles, a solid home team, really struggled to seal the win after their early 1-0, and for a long time De Graafschap looked as if they were going to come from behind and at least equalise. When Heracles finally clinched the game in the 90th minute, the Graafschap felt robbed and you could sense they were going to avenge this robbery on whoever their next opponent was going to be. Which they did. They got an impressive draw against Heerenveen in Heerenveen, and because of this great result, I expect them to face NAC confidently. NAC, on the other hand, have absolutely nothing to feel confident about. Last week they should have thrashed Excelsior, by far the weakest Eredivisie side, but they simply couldn't. They really struggled to seal the win over this very weak side. Eventually they got their second goal, but still ... pathetic performance. As I said, they have nothing to feel confident about. VVV - RKC Pick: RKC-0.75 @ 2.44 (avg. odds) VVV is the second weakest Eredivisie side. The only thing I like about this team ... is suspended. 19 year old Ahmed Musa got handed a red card last week, and won't be playing this game. RKC, on the other hand, will have the talented striker Geoffrey Castillion back from suspension. I expect RKC to outclass VVV en win comfortably. ADO - NEC Pick: NEC -0.5 @ 4.85 (unibet) This seems to be a bad line. In my eyes, these are ridiculous odds. NEC did very well against PSV two weeks ago. Held them untill the 85st minute, and not because of luck, they were really good and deserved the draw, I think. Last week they lost at home to Vitesse, but were - by far - the better side ... which, to me, was really surprising, as Vitesse have impressed this season. ADO very unstable. They (surprisingly) beat Feyenoord two rounds ago, but lost badly to Roda last round. NEC the stronger side in my eyes. NEC will be without Zeefuik, who was hospitalised for an appendictis this week, and without Van der Velden, who was also hospitalised this week for some mysterious reason, but I still expect them to beat ADO. They would feel they have to make up for two robberies in a row, PSV's and Vitesse's. Excelsior - Heracles Pick: Heracles -1.0 @ 1.96 (avg. odds) There are two sides with an artificial pitch in the Eredivisie, Excelsior & Heracles, there's just one that knows how to play football on it: Heracles. This isn't even really an away game for Heracles, as Excelsior (being Feyenoord's reserves, really) doesn't really have a home crowd. So Heracles basically is playing on neutral ground, on the turf they're used to, against a very weak side. Easy win for them. Ajax - Feyenoord Pick: Ajax -1.5 @ 2.03 (avg. odds) Feyenoord won against VVV last round, but looked really poor. Ajax are in a good mood, I'd guess, after coming from 0-2 behind to get a draw against an amazing AZ side and beating Dinamo Zagreb in Croatia. I expect this is going to be an emphatic win. Five picks, I meant to say :nana

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 21-23 October VVV is not good yes. But they are getting worse scores imo than what they deserve. RKC impressed me this season, I consider team stronger than VVV. But still, I can imagine a hard fought draw here, because VVV is at home, and they are away. I totally agree on the others though! Heracles -1 is 2.050 right now.

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 21-23 October

VVV is not good yes. But they are getting worse scores imo than what they deserve. RKC impressed me this season' date=' I consider team stronger than VVV. But still, I can imagine a hard fought draw here, because VVV is at home, and they are away. I totally agree on the others though! Heracles -1 is 2.050 right now.[/quote'] The only danger that comes from VVV Venlo is Musa, and he is suspensed. RKC has lost their last matches, they are going to give everything for a win. Castaignos is back so I think RKC will win here.

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 21-23 October

I just want to know for next rounds' date=' how long he is suspended? Thanks! :) I would bet RKC, but the no draws thing scares me off when weak side plays at home against stronger mid-table team.. Good luck guys! ;)[/quote'] He will play the next match, he had 2x yellow. Yes sure, we will see it tonight. Thank you, and you also good luck with your bets!

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 21-23 October Man, I knew the ADO-NEC game was going to be tight, but I completely misjudged the mentalities involved in the other two picks I lost. Ajax's mentality was outrageous. Every game they played this year, they started it thinking this game is un****upable, and they almost always end up dropping points because of it. I really thought they got their heads out of their asses after the comeback against AZ and the win over D.Zagreb. I was completely wrong. I also misjudged Feyenoord's mentality though, so I didn't really deserve a winning pick anyway. The VVV-RKC game also completely wrong. Another mistake I made was dropping Heerenveen in the last minute. That one was worth about 3.50. The high odds actually scared me off of it. This round's score: +202 -300 = -98 I'll do better next week though. You'll see! I'll proof my worth yet! Even the gods themselves can't keep this much amazingness down...

VVV is not good yes. But they are getting worse scores imo than what they deserve. RKC impressed me this season' date=' I consider team stronger than VVV. But still, I can imagine a hard fought draw here, because VVV is at home, and they are away. I totally agree on the others though! Heracles -1 is 2.050 right now.[/quote']Turns out you were right with the heads up on this one.