** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

La Liga Predictions

relf

Trying my luck with a second system after the failure of "Close Games" earlier. Basically my selections will come from the Spanish La Liga. The selection criteria will be based on some collated statistics, together with evaluation of probability vs odds. As there are only 10 games every round, there won't be many selections. It's still a very new and raw system, so it's a paper trail. After all, you will never know until you have actually tried it out. Odds used will be from Bet365 by default.

Re: La Liga Predictions 1) Mallorca vs Valencia - Valencia @ 2.30 2) Granada vs A.Madrid - A.Madrid @ 2.10 3) Sevilla vs Sporting Gijon - Sevilla @ 1.36 4) A.Bilbao vs Osasuna - A.Bilbao @ 1.83 *10 points per match Staked: 40 points

Re: La Liga Predictions Good to see you back, Relf..... and good luck with the system :hope The start of La Liga has been a bit strange this season..... Barcelona and Real Madrid are not having it all their own way. Look at the table, and you see teams such as Levante, Malaga and Real Betis up there mixing it with the Big Two. So perhaps this season will be going against the normal "statistics"..... for the sake of your statistical system, let's hope not ;)

Re: La Liga Predictions Hi relf, Any historic performance for us to look at? Anything SoccerSystemBuilder can help with or are your collated statistics not available on SoccerSystemBuilder? I agree with Grex, not having Barca and Real lodged at the top of La Liga by some distance, even this early on, does raise eyebrows. Good luck Matt

Re: La Liga Predictions

Good to see you back, Relf..... and good luck with the system :hope The start of La Liga has been a bit strange this season..... Barcelona and Real Madrid are not having it all their own way. Look at the table, and you see teams such as Levante, Malaga and Real Betis up there mixing it with the Big Two. So perhaps this season will be going against the normal "statistics"..... for the sake of your statistical system, let's hope not ;)
Thanks. It's a bit of mess all around, but I figured out I shall just try it out. I'm giving myself 100 points, i.e. 10 straight losses and I'm out. Hehe.
Hi relf, Any historic performance for us to look at? Anything SoccerSystemBuilder can help with or are your collated statistics not available on SoccerSystemBuilder? I agree with Grex, not having Barca and Real lodged at the top of La Liga by some distance, even this early on, does raise eyebrows. Good luck Matt
Hi Matt, thanks for your interest. I don't have any historic performance to show. By collated statistics I don't mean historical data from past seasons. Let's just say, it's more of data after the first 6 matches of the La Liga. On the issue of Barcelona and Madrid, I doubt I would be backing them any moment at that kind of odds, if you know what I mean. So unless they play each other, I'm probably only look at a maximum of 8 matches every round.

Re: La Liga Predictions Let's see how far this goes. 1) Mallorca vs Valencia - Valencia @ 2.30 - LOSE 2) Granada vs A.Madrid - A.Madrid @ 2.10 - LOSE 3) Sevilla vs Sporting Gijon - Sevilla @ 1.36 - WIN 4) A.Bilbao vs Osasuna - A.Bilbao @ 1.83 - WIN Staked: 40 points Returns: 31.9 points Yield: -20%

Welcome back Relf, What are you up to now....
Hey lawalahmed, nice to see you around. Basically I'm busier than ever. But once a soccer fan, always a soccer fan. And betting just doubles the fun of watching soccer. Sorry, I happened to look at my previous thread the other day, and I realized that you asked for some information. My laptop has crashed a few months ago, and I didn't back up the data because I wasn't intending to use the system anymore. Thus I can't answer your doubts. Hope your betting journey has been good so far!

Re: La Liga Predictions 3 selections for this weekend! Let's hope the bank won't bankrupt before the end of the year. Hehe. :hope 5) Sporting Gijon vs Granada - Sporting Gijon @ 1.90 6) Racing vs Espanyol - Espanyol @ 2.75 7) Osasuna vs Zaragoza - Draw @ 3.40 Staked: 30 points --- Staked: 40 points Returns: 31.9 points Loss: 9.1 points Strike Rate: 2/4 (50%) Yield: -20% Starting Bank: 100 points Current Bank: 91.9 points

Re: La Liga Predictions Back into profit and let's hope it keeps this way. 5) Sporting Gijon vs Granada - Sporting Gijon @ 1.90 - WIN 6) Racing vs Espanyol - Espanyol @ 2.75 - WIN 7) Osasuna vs Zaragoza - Draw @ 3.40 - LOSE Staked: 30 points Returns: 46.5 points --- Staked: 70 points Returns: 78.4 points Profit: 8.4 points Strike Rate: 4/7 (57%) Yield: 12% Starting Bank: 100 points Current Bank: 108.4 points

Re: La Liga Predictions Topsy-turvy. 8) Sporting Gijon vs A.Bilbao - A.Bilbao @ 2.75 - LOSE 9) Racing vs R.Betis - Draw @ 3.20 - LOSE 10) Malaga vs Espanyol - Malaga @ 1.72 - WIN 11) Sevilla vs Granada - Sevilla @ 1.40 - LOSE Staked: 40 points Returns: 17.2 points --- Staked: 110 points Returns: 95.6 points Loss: 14.4 points Strike Rate: 5/11 (45%) Yield: -13% Starting Bank: 100 points Current Bank: 85.6 points

Re: La Liga Predictions Ouch. Makes me wonder why I even started this in the first place. :sad 12) Mallorca vs Sevilla - Sevilla @ 2.37 - LOSE 13) Granada vs Racing Santander - Granada @ 2.05 - LOSE 14) Rayo Vallecano vs Real Sociedad - Draw @ 3.40 - LOSE Staked: 30 points Return: 0 points --- Staked: 140 points Returns: 95.6 points Loss: 44.4 points Strike Rate: 5/14 (45%) Yield: -32% Starting Bank: 100 points Current Bank: 55.6 points

Ouch. Makes me wonder why I even started this in the first place. :sad 12) Mallorca vs Sevilla - Sevilla @ 2.37 - LOSE 13) Granada vs Racing Santander - Granada @ 2.05 - LOSE 14) Rayo Vallecano vs Real Sociedad - Draw @ 3.40 - LOSE Staked: 30 points Return: 0 points --- Staked: 140 points Returns: 95.6 points Loss: 44.4 points Strike Rate: 5/14 (45%) Yield: -32% Starting Bank: 100 points Current Bank: 55.6 points
May be you should use 3% of your bankroll as a unit instead of 10% you are using now because of big odd selection.... Wishing you good luck my friend:hope