maximize.gif RKC Waalwijk v FC Twente (18:45 BST) 6.2 4.2 1.66 99.94 %
maximize.gif PSV Eindhoven v FC Utrecht (19:45 BST) 1.22 7.6 16 101.23 %
Sunday 16 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif NEC v Vitesse (11:30 BST) 2.7 3.6 2.87 99.60 %
maximize.gif Feyenoord v VVV-Venlo (13:30 BST) 1.22 8.4 17.5 99.44 %
maximize.gif Roda JC v ADO Den Haag (13:30 BST) 2.25 3.75 3.4 100.52 %
maximize.gif NAC Breda v S.B.V Excelsior (15:30 BST) 1.44 5 7.8 102.05 %

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 15-16 October

Sc Heerenveen - De Graafschap. Sc Heerenveen -1 1' date=76 @Unibet ...Heerenveen must win because they had a draw with Vitesse Arnhem...
Must win because they had a draw? And De Graafschap must lose because they lost? That draw with Vitesse IMO was good news, away to a team that so far only lost to Ajax and Alkmaar ( away ). Despite being 12th in the standings, Heerenveen are doing quite well, only losing 2 games. What happens is they lost a bit of the edge forward, and somehow find it hard to win. The table also hides the fact that Heerenveen are easy to score against - not really - 10 out of those 16 goals were ''courtesy of'' Twente and Ajax. It is time Heerenveen start converting those draws into wins ( hopefully ) especially against opposition like this. No offense to guests, but they are struggling and will struggle to the end. I see no value in the pick above, though...My guess is that is EH, because - 1AH with bet365 is at 1,475. If that is the case, then - 1,5AH is at 1,925, and I am sure it will drop... The total line is set at Over 3,5 Goals, with odds 1,925. Three things worry me here. First, bookmakers are still doing high lines on Heerenveen based on previous years and based on the fact Holland is a high-scoring league. Second, bar the Ajax and Twente games, hosts beat the Over 3,5 line only twice, once at home. Heerenveen need to start winning more often, before we see them again scoring 5-7 goals...and Three - hosts do a lot of late goals, both ways, and this line might be a lot more generous in-play. In short: - 1,5 AH - taken; Over 3,5 Goals - in-play Most goals in Second Half - taken Small to medium bets in this league only! GL all

Must win because they had a draw? And De Graafschap must lose because they lost? That draw with Vitesse IMO was good news, away to a team that so far only lost to Ajax and Alkmaar ( away ). Despite being 12th in the standings, Heerenveen are doing quite well, only losing 2 games. What happens is they lost a bit of the edge forward, and somehow find it hard to win. The table also hides the fact that Heerenveen are easy to score against - not really - 10 out of those 16 goals were ''courtesy of'' Twente and Ajax. It is time Heerenveen start converting those draws into wins ( hopefully ) especially against opposition like this. No offense to guests, but they are struggling and will struggle to the end. I see no value in the pick above, though...My guess is that is EH, because - 1AH with bet365 is at 1,475. If that is the case, then - 1,5AH is at 1,925, and I am sure it will drop... The total line is set at Over 3,5 Goals, with odds 1,925. Three things worry me here. First, bookmakers are still doing high lines on Heerenveen based on previous years and based on the fact Holland is a high-scoring league. Second, bar the Ajax and Twente games, hosts beat the Over 3,5 line only twice, once at home. Heerenveen need to start winning more often, before we see them again scoring 5-7 goals...and Three - hosts do a lot of late goals, both ways, and this line might be a lot more generous in-play. In short: - 1,5 AH - taken; Over 3,5 Goals - in-play Most goals in Second Half - taken Small to medium bets in this league only! GL all
-1 EH is 2.00 with Paddypower

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 15-16 October Hello friends, I am new here (although I have been reading the forum for about a year) and I hope that we will have a good cooperation. I like this league pretty much, of course because it is traditionally high-scoring. To start with, PSV-Utrecht over 3,5 @1,95 Utrecht is far from the team from previous year. What is interesting for this bet particularly, I rate their defense as one of the weakest in the league. As I see the squad, I see no depth at all. In attack there are some good players and totally, with this roster - they have to be an offensive-minded team. PSV? I love their game. Dries Mertens is my favorite player this season, he is enjoying the game, which is a big plus IMO. Of course, there is not only Mertens that is a goal threat. All in all, I see this as an open game, because that is the style of PSV and Utrecht cannot do anything to change that. There will be plenty of goal chances. Second one, Ajax - AZ 1 @1,75 Last two games of Ajax were derbies and they collected only one point. They have to push for 90 minutes now, and although I fancy AZ, it will be too much for Ajax not to win this. I am not sure about the missings, though. Note: My odds are from my local bookie, I don't bet on the Internet.

Hello friends, I am new here (although I have been reading the forum for about a year) and I hope that we will have a good cooperation. I like this league pretty much, of course because it is traditionally high-scoring. To start with, PSV-Utrecht over 3,5 @1,95 Utrecht is far from the team from previous year. What is interesting for this bet particularly, I rate their defense as one of the weakest in the league. As I see the squad, I see no depth at all. In attack there are some good players and totally, with this roster - they have to be an offensive-minded team. PSV? I love their game. Dries Mertens is my favorite player this season, he is enjoying the game, which is a big plus IMO. Of course, there is not only Mertens that is a goal threat. All in all, I see this as an open game, because that is the style of PSV and Utrecht cannot do anything to change that. There will be plenty of goal chances. Second one, Ajax - AZ 1 @1,75 Last two games of Ajax were derbies and they collected only one point. They have to push for 90 minutes now, and although I fancy AZ, it will be too much for Ajax not to win this. I am not sure about the missings, though. Note: My odds are from my local bookie, I don't bet on the Internet.
If I was you I should be careful about the Ajax game. Sightorssen and Van der Wiel will not play, and AZ is playing very good, better then Ajax. This is a very unpredictable match, so be careful...

If I was you I should be careful about the Ajax game. Sightorssen and Van der Wiel will not play' date=' and AZ is playing very good, better then Ajax. This is a very unpredictable match, so be careful...[/quote'] I am not touching it either, although good luck to Ajax backers...No result will surprise in this game.

Last two games of Ajax were derbies and they collected only one point.
Last two games weren't derby games. They were difficult though, but so's this one I'm afraid. I'm not touching it. Or any other game, for that matter. My shortlist, if anyone cares, was AZ+0.5, NAC-1,5 and RODA -0.5 You know what, I'm taking NAC-1.5 for 2.00 @ betfair (2.05) NAC will go for the jugular, basically because they need an emphatic win for once to boost their confidence, and against this Excelsior, which will definately relegate at the end of the season, they know they can get it.

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 15-16 October NEC vs Vitesse This is the clash of the titans, the `Gelderse` derby. Two football clubs from Nijmegen and Arnhem. Every time it is a great game to watch, there is a lot of battle to see. So I decided to attend this gamet the Goffert stadion , and the game will begin after one hour. I am from Nijmegen and a supporter of NEC. I hope they win this game, but it is almost mission impossible. NEC is defending very well against the top clubs, but this time and against Vitesse defending is not an option, they have to attack attack and attack. But this year I don’t think they have the ability to play offensive football, and there is also a lot problems in defense. The last games conceding each game 2 goals in 10 minutes. Vitesse on the other hand are very good this years, they have a very good squad, and great coach. There are a lot of individual players how can change the game in advance of Vitesse. I expect a lot of goals more than 3 goals, a red card, may be a penalty, but would back Vitesse if I was you. Vitesse to win 3.6 @ Stanjames

NEC vs Vitesse This is the clash of the titans, the `Gelderse` derby. Two football clubs from Nijmegen and Arnhem. Every time it is a great game to watch, there is a lot of battle to see. So I decided to attend this gamet the Goffert stadion , and the game will begin after one hour. I am from Nijmegen and a supporter of NEC. I hope they win this game, but it is almost mission impossible. NEC is defending very well against the top clubs, but this time and against Vitesse defending is not an option, they have to attack attack and attack. But this year I don’t think they have the ability to play offensive football, and there is also a lot problems in defense. The last games conceding each game 2 goals in 10 minutes. Vitesse on the other hand are very good this years, they have a very good squad, and great coach. There are a lot of individual players how can change the game in advance of Vitesse. I expect a lot of goals more than 3 goals, a red card, may be a penalty, but would back Vitesse if I was you. Vitesse to win 3.6 @ Stanjames
Agree with you. And I am for Vitesse. Let's hope for a nice game, I also except Vitesse to win. Come on Vites!:nana

Congratulations Bizar01 with Vitesse and your bet. You have got a great goalkeeper Veldhuizen from Nijmegen. NEC was just not able to score any goal.
Well I am not really a Vitesse fan, but I like them very much because I am living in Arnhem ! But I am for PSV the most, since I am a child. And thank you, you also concrats:)