International football dumping ground

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October

Sportxtipster' date=' why don't you just put all your picks in one post? I know you're trying to up your post count, mate, but it clogs the thread up.[/quote'] Count the posts for what? I write the previews after analyzing every game ... K, I will open an word file and store there!

Count the posts for what? I write the previews after analyzing every game ... K, I will open an word file and store there!
That's the way to do it :ok You can also just write your post, then click on ''preview post.'' From there you can copy and paste it, in case you're worried about being signed out.

As a student of geography i can settle this one! Romania is a Balkan country! :ok Only a percentage of the country is in the Balkan region, but it is classified as a Balkan country!
I'm from Bulgaria, which is pretty much the center of the Balkans. No one here in this part of Europe, considers Romania as a Balkan country. From geographic point of view there is actually a 9% of Romania located within the peninsula, but this is a region called Northern Dobrudja, who was a Bulgarian territory before the World War I. In fact my grandmother was born in this territory... I'll be glad if i help with this ... although , I honestly don't see , what this have to do with the present football fixtures. Balkans are a very mixed up place. Bulgarians, Serbians, some part of Macedonia are from one cultural and language group. Romania in the other hand is from Romans language group - with more in common with French, Spanish, Italian ... The Albanians are way different than the previous mentioned ... The language, the religion ... etc. Every single country here, has its own history with the others and it's hardly to say whether we are friends or enemies.

Germany vs Austria The idea is simple and I think we will happen. Belgium needs to win to get the qualification to the next phase. Turkey will win against Azerbaijan, I am pretty sure about that. So if they want to shine this year, Belgium should go scoring at least once against Germany. will be hard for them, but it is a fundamental thing for their qualification. Full stake on this one. both teams to score? Yes @ 1.83 with Stan James
germany vs belgium while i appreciate those taking the effort to do good writeups - when you're not even looking carefully enough to get the team names right one has to wonder whether the tip is a well reasoned one

I'm from Bulgaria, which is pretty much the center of the Balkans. No one here in this part of Europe, considers Romania as a Balkan country. From geographic point of view there is actually a 9% of Romania located within the peninsula, but this is a region called Northern Dobrudja, who was a Bulgarian territory before the World War I. In fact my grandmother was born in this territory... I'll be glad if i help with this ... although , I honestly don't see , what this have to do with the present football fixtures. Balkans are a very mixed up place. Bulgarians, Serbians, some part of Macedonia are from one cultural and language group. Romania in the other hand is from Romans language group - with more in common with French, Spanish, Italian ... The Albanians are way different than the previous mentioned ... The language, the religion ... etc. Every single country here, has its own history with the others and it's hardly to say whether we are friends or enemies.
No need for that ;), a football forum, remember? In the words of a good character from the works of Mr. William Somerset Maugham ''there is always trouble in the Balkans''...

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October These are the countries that belong to Balcanic Peninsula! Albania 100%

germany vs belgium while i appreciate those taking the effort to do good writeups - when you're not even looking carefully enough to get the team names right one has to wonder whether the tip is a well reasoned one
Look, you are not using commas and was very hard to see your point! I do not know how did I write Austria - obviously was a mistake!

These are the countries that belong to Balcanic Peninsula! Albania 100%

TO Remind you, you should have Kosovo seperate from serbia ok, To remind you since february 2008 we are independent country ok, because your country ( Rumania ) didnt recognise it doesnt give you any right to write Kosovo as a part of serbia, To remind you, Kosovo has been recognised by 85 Countires World Wide , one of them just today Kuwait. Lets get back to football, but next time be careful not to include Kosovo as part of Serbia, coz it isnt anymore full stop.

TO Remind you, you should have Kosovo seperate from serbia ok, To remind you since february 2008 we are independent country ok, because your country ( Rumania ) didnt recognise it doesnt give you any right to write Kosovo as a part of serbia, To remind you, Kosovo has been recognised by 85 Countires World Wide , one of them just today Kuwait. Lets get back to football, but next time be careful not to include Kosovo as part of Serbia, coz it isnt anymore full stop.
hehe, you're albanian educator, yeah? :eyes