** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Basketball - Adriatic NLB League

Radnicki Kragujevac vs Cibona Pick: 1 (a.h. -2.5) Radnicki Kragujevac should win the first match in Adriatic League against Cibona. They have a solid team and they are specially strong at home. Coach Nikolic stayed and that's a positive factor. Radnicki best player Lee left the team, but some other good player signed. Sinovec, Bircevic, Pavkovic, Lucic, Turkish Cankaya and Americans Moore and Saymon are the new players. It is clear Radnicki have a stronger team in comparison with the previous season. On other side Cibona was in deep problems last season. Most of them were financial problems. The best player Bogdanovic left the squad, just as Radosevic and Giricek. The start wasn't good. On the qualification tournament for Euroleague in Lithuania they were eliminated from Lietuvos Rytas with 71:88. In the first match of Adriatic League they were again defeated, from Maccabi Tel Aviv with 81:97. By the way, the match with Maccabi was just three days ago and I am sure the players are tired. At the end I will mention that Radnicki won the last two mutual matches played in Kragujevac. Here are the results: 19.02.2011. Radnicki Kragujevac vs. Cibona 89:79 17.03.2010. Radnicki Kragujevac vs. Cibona 72:64 I think Radnicki will win. And I expect to cover the handicap.

Re: Basketball - Adriatic NLB League Crvena Zvezda -2AH ( including OT ) , 2.16 pinnacle , 10units Buducnost lost their Euroleague qualification match against Lietuvos Ritas by 20 points. They also lost against Cedevita in ABA league by 30 points. Crvena Zvezda won against Hemofarm in their opening game , after crushing them in the first half and they only played at top level for a quarter. Crvena Zvezda have new coach this season. Svetislav Pesic is one of the best basketball coaches in Europe , and his impact is felt in the club from the first match. Crvena Zvezda have better players , much better coach , and their president does not allow team any complacency so I think this should be a 10+ win for the gueasts , since they've shown so far that they are much more capable team than the hosts.

Re: Basketball - Adriatic NLB League mate sorry to burst your bubble but your analisis is just not accurate much better players? better how? Zvezda showed that they are better team? how did they do that? by beating Hemofarm at home,while Buducnost lost 2 tough away games? Buducnost is actually better team and more experienced...yup not at their beat at the moment still need time but to say Zvezda si much better is a joke please make some arguments for your case

Re: Basketball - Adriatic NLB League

mate sorry to burst your bubble but your analisis is just not accurate much better players? better how? Zvezda showed that they are better team? how did they do that? by beating Hemofarm at home,while Buducnost lost 2 tough away games? Buducnost is actually better team and more experienced...yup not at their beat at the moment still need time but to say Zvezda si much better is a joke please make some arguments for your case
You may disagree , but please watch the games and do not base your opinions on stats and reputation. With Svetislav Pesic on the bench I do believe Zvezda is better. I'm only giving you my opinion based on what I saw this season and Zvezda did look much better in defense. If you lose against any team ( neither of those two teams is 20+ points better than Zvezda ) by 20+ you can hardly call yourself a good team. As I say to anyone who disagrees with me , if you really believe in what you are saying , place a bet. Good luck ;)

• 1 month later...

Re: Basketball - Adriatic NLB League Event Krka - Union Olimpija Selection Under 151.5 points Strength 10/10 Date 12/11/2011 Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 1.85 Reasoning After very intensive clash few days ago in Eurloleague basketball here is another one for Union.A big clash over two slovenian teams now in ABA League.This is a derby and i expect tough match here with points under this line.Union Olimpija based by the quality and the current performance is far better team but both teams have very good players and squads which are tough to break.I expect here a intensive clash with a slower tempo a real fight on the court.Because of this my choice is under.