PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - October - Monthly Final Tues 1st Nov

morlspin

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - Leg 5 of 7 Tues 25th October Ty Julie, it was easy as I was getting good cards for the last 45 min of tournament. It's always easy when you have hands. And having a big stack makes it even better. But you have to now that I was affraid of HU with you :) as I noticed that you are very good poker player :) See you all on Tuesday.

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - Leg 5 of 7 Tues 25th October

Looks like it's going to be an interesting battle to get into (or stay in) the top 9. I've enjoyed this competition. I see it took place in September too. Is it a monthly event? I do hope so.
Every Month :ok

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - Leg 5 of 7 Tues 25th October Hi Ladies. It's just been brought to my attention tonight, that we may have lost a few members due to prizes not being sent out/delivered which I am shocked and upset at.:( I have sent all the prizes (except those who know why, Donna, Gina etc) that were requested by members to either my personal email or to the PL email. I usually (bigger parcels) send the prizes by recorded delivery at royal mail and have all receipts to use incase of any problems. If they have not been delivered, just let me know and ill sort it out. Please please let me know, if any of your prizes have not turned up, or if you're unhappy in anyway at all, If I dont know about it, I cant sort it, that also goes for anything else in the league or on the forum too, I'm here to help, I enjoy doing this and love it when members are happy:ok If anyone has a question, or a complaint, or a compliment, let me know at [email protected] or [email protected] :ok

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - Leg 5 of 7 Tues 25th October How do the prizes work? This is my 1st proper month of playing. I think I might be due one from being a leg winner but not sure how it works. It's not going to stop me from playing though - with only one game to go I've got to defend the top spot! :) I'll definately be back for next month too, really enjoying these games.

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - October - Last Leg Thurs 27th Aga and Lisa looking like they have this month's league table sewn up between them, well played again tonight, and Stasia in 3rd. :clap This month's last qualifier leg is on Thursday, then the top 9 in the league will play off in the monthly final. Please don't register for that game on next Tuesday until you have been confirmed as qualifying. :ok plstarsladies251011.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

How do the prizes work? This is my 1st proper month of playing. I think I might be due one from being a leg winner but not sure how it works. It's not going to stop me from playing though - with only one game to go I've got to defend the top spot! :) I'll definately be back for next month too, really enjoying these games.
Prize Structure Each Leg Winner can choose one of the following : Hoodie, Pink Polo or Black Polo Shirt and Vest Top (only 1 per win) Grand Final Winner will receive : Poker Stars Leather Jacket and other items Grand Final 2nd and 3rd will receive a choice of the above prizes.
Hi Lisa, you have won 2 legs so far so can claim 2 off the top shelf. ;) Whoever is on top of the league after Thursday's game will get a virtual trophy (under their name), then the other prizes are what you will be playing for in the final on Tuesday. If you wait til this month's series is over Morlspin will confirm where to email. :ok

Hi Lisa, you have won 2 legs so far so can claim 2 off the top shelf. ;) Whoever is on top of the league after Thursday's game will get a virtual trophy (under their name), then the other prizes are what you will be playing for in the final on Tuesday. If you wait til this month's series is over Morlspin will confirm where to email. :ok
That's brilliant thank you. :) I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for Thursday :hope

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - October - Last Leg Thurs 27th Thank you :) I had not too good beginning of October. So I'm happy that my luck is back. It's a great pleasure to play with you girls!!! And I'm very proud of evenlyn :) As she was so close to Sept. final and now she's our star player:) It feels so good that in poker everything can change, every poker night is a surpise. I love it :) I forgot to ask you about Luton. We were just watching pictures from Luton and I could only recognize Debbie. Could you please reveal yourselves ladies... :) So how was it? Did you have opportunity for this big PL hug? See you tomorrow!

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - October - Last Leg Thurs 27th Ladies, I'm going to miss this last game as I won't be home in time for the start and don't want to sit out and possibly improve my placing in the league (I'm currently 10th) as it's likely I won't be able to make Tuesday's final either. I'll be along later to get the result and do the league table. Good luck all. :ok

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - October - Last Leg Thurs 27th

I forgot to ask you about Luton. We were just watching pictures from Luton and I could only recognize Debbie. Could you please reveal yourselves ladies... :) So how was it? Did you have opportunity for this big PL hug?
I finally met Debs (Quasar) and Suzanne (Miss Hoolie) and also sat with Nellie's daughter Michelle. :ok There's a picture of the PL team in the thread in the Poker Live forum - it's easy to spot which one I am. ;) http://forum.punterslounge.com/f65/apat-uk-team-championship-pl-team-selected-good-luck-117869/index7.html#post2037859

There's a picture of the PL team in the thread in the Poker Live forum - it's easy to spot which one I am. ;) http://forum.punterslounge.com/f65/apat-uk-team-championship-pl-team-selected-good-luck-117869/index7.html#post2037859
Good to put a face to a name :D Hopefully I'll see most of you at 8.10pm (Well I won't actually see you - you know what I mean...:unsure)

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - October - Monthly Final Tues 1st Nov Well done to xGandalfx, who bagged a second win tonight. :clap Ladies, you are cutting down on work for morls by 3 of you winning 2 shirts this month. :lol The top 9 for the final are unchanged from before tonight's game (although slightly different order in the table) and are:

1larisamanevenlyn
2magatamagataa
3X_Gandalf_XAcePlay
4JulieCJC150366
5HarmonyHarmony26
6stasiaStasia46
7xNellieGxLadyGazza
8dexterdeuceDexteredeuce
9miss daisymissdaisyuk
Good luck on Tuesday playing off for the other goodies.:ok And congratulations to Lisa on winning the league. :clap

Is tonight (27th) only for top 9. If it is as I am not in top 9 I hope this will continue to next month' date=' if not it has been a pleasure playing with you ladies.[/quote'] You were, and still are, in the top 9 so you are in the final. :D We use our own calculations, table in post 1, in case you were looking at the table on the PokerStars site.

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - October - Monthly Final Tues 1st Nov

Well done to xGandalfx, who bagged a second win tonight. :clap Ladies, you are cutting down on work for morls by 3 of you winning 2 shirts this month. :lol The top 9 for the final are unchanged from before tonight's game (although slightly different order in the table) and are:
1larisamanevenlyn
2magatamagataa
3X_Gandalf_XAcePlay
4JulieCJC150366
5HarmonyHarmony26
6stasiaStasia46
7xNellieGxLadyGazza
8dexterdeuceDexteredeuce
9miss daisymissdaisyuk
Good luck on Tuesday playing off for the other goodies.:ok And congratulations to Lisa on winning the league. :clap
Hope everyone has a fab weekend, see you all Tuesday. :ok

You were' date=' and still are, in the top 9 so you are in the final. :D We use our own calculations, table in post 1, in case you were looking at the table on the PokerStars site.[/quote'] Thanks, I was looking at the Pokerstars site table. Will be there Tuesday!

Re: PuntersLounge Pokerstars Ladies League - October - Monthly Final Tues 1st Nov Congratulations Gandalf, well played! And congratulations Larisa! Well done! You jumped to the top in a good style :) Now I'm affraid of Tuesday - such a great company at the table:) - it will be a great challenge. And I would be a little bit late but I'm planning to take this challenge for sure! See you there.