** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Market Moves

andyjkmak

Re: Market Moves

Big plunge on Iron Range in the 4.10 at Salisbury. Won his maiden last year very easily but hasn't been out since. Just thought I'd highlight it :)
I wouldnt call it a big plunge... A bit of money for it last night, but 9/2 was available at midnight last night and 9/2 is still available right now! On a form line, yes it won its maiden easily but it was odds-on and beat nothing much in a very poor maiden, has a very long absence to overcome also. Some battle hardened horses in this race and i dont think Iron Range should be favourite, but of course it could still win!

Re: Market Moves Good old fashioned gamble looks to be going on Baltimore Jack in 5.30 Wolves. Has been shortened from opening price of 14/1 this morning to current 4/1 fave (touched 3/1 at one stage) - all value long since gone for sure. But this must qualify as a 'big plunge' ;)

Good old fashioned gamble looks to be going on Baltimore Jack in 5.30 Wolves. Has been shortened from opening price of 14/1 this morning to current 4/1 fave (touched 3/1 at one stage) - all value long since gone for sure. But this must qualify as a 'big plunge' ;)
Somebody might have told the horse.

Somebody might have told the horse.
Hahaha - exactly. Horse doesn't know it's the jolly. Think there was a sports live horse racing radio presenter who used to regularly coin the phrase "the market doesn;t always get it right!" Never a truer word spoken Jimmy lad :ok