Scotland: Premier Sept 27-28

aliando

Re: Scotland: Premier Sept 27-28 Rangers v Kilmarnock - Home win 2/9 Rangers in fine form after there shaky start to the season, impossible to see them slipping up tonight, Naismith is out due to a ban but other than that they have a full squad with Weir returning Rangers will go 7 points clear of celtic if they win and Ally Mcoist is determind "We've made a good start but, because of the League Cup exit, the lads now know that we have to train all of our thoughts for the next few months on league results." Kilmarnock not doing great and lost 3-0 to St Mirren at the weekend

Re: Scotland: Premier Sept 27-28 Rangers v Kilmarnock: Under 3.25 goals @ 2.04 with 188Bet (2/10) Both these sides have been amongst the goals recently, but I think this is worth a small play. Expecting it to be quite a low-key encounter at Ibrox (which will be far from full) with Rangers looking to do little more than get the job done. Steven Naismith's ban plays a big part in my thinking - he's scored 8 of Rangers' 19 league goals this season, which underlines how big a loss he is. Killie will sit in and while defending might not be their forte, they won't give Rangers the opportunity to break at speed, which has been the hallmark of their season. Good luck if you play :ok

Re: Scotland: Premier Sept 27-28

Rangers v Kilmarnock: Under 3.25 goals @ 2.04 with 188Bet (2/10) Both these sides have been amongst the goals recently, but I think this is worth a small play. Expecting it to be quite a low-key encounter at Ibrox (which will be far from full) with Rangers looking to do little more than get the job done. Steven Naismith's ban plays a big part in my thinking - he's scored 8 of Rangers' 19 league goals this season, which underlines how big a loss he is. Killie will sit in and while defending might not be their forte, they won't give Rangers the opportunity to break at speed, which has been the hallmark of their season. Good luck if you play :ok
Wish I'd seen this post earlier, 2.04 was a terrific price for this bet. Good pick, congrats :ok

Re: Scotland: Premier Sept 27-28 Hibernian vs St Johnstone Hibernian got 3 draws in last 5 games and also has improved their results as they have 4 undefeated games. St Johnstone had 2 draws in last 5 games, but also 2 wions in last 3 games. History says that on this field the 2 teams have shared the points evenly: 4 wins, 4 draws and 4 defeats for home side. I believe in a draw tonight. draw @ 3.39 with Pinnacle Sports

Sport Football (Scotland)
Event Hibernian v St Johnstone
Selection St Johnstone
Strength 10/10
Date 28/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.90
Reasoning St Johnstone a good side and a favourite in this very game as they have performed more at away this season than playing at home and i think they have the ability to win this game as the home side have been doing badly since the start of the season and i dont think they will do more better than their last form of play and they have no point in this game as they are nothing but a loser in today game.

Re: Scotland: Premier Sept 27-28 Hibernian - St. Johnstone: Draw @ 3.40 (Victor Chandler) 10/10 Hibernian sits in 10th place with 6 points and badly needs points to distance itself from the bottom end of the table. However, the hosts have found it difficult to win recently and have only managed 3 consecutive draws in their recent matches of which 2 draws were at home. St. Johnstone is in 5th place with 12 points. The guests have been playing well recently, but they do have 2/4 draws in their 4 most recent matches. St. Johnstone is playing better at the moment but Hibernian's home advantage and need for points may just balance this out and end the match in a draw.

Re: Scotland: Premier Sept 27-28 Hibs v St Johnstone: Over 2.25 goals @ 2.00 with 188Bet (2/10) Just another very small play. To be honest, you could make a reasonable case for any outcome in tonight clash's at Easter Road. Hibs are improving slowly and steadily, but haven't won at home since February, while Saints haven't conceded on the road this season. But form is temporary, and for that reason I see goals as the more sensible pick tonight. Saints have added a potency this season in the shape of Sheridan and Sandaza, who have looked a mean partnership of late - no more so than against Hearts on Sunday. Garry O'Connor, meanwhile, is in top form for Hibs, while Leigh Griffiths and Junior Agogo have looked menacing. Both sides will sense the chance to take maximum points here and that could lead to a more open game than the bookies are predicting. Good luck everyone else involved in this one tonight :ok

Hibs v St Johnstone: Over 2.25 goals @ 2.00 with 188Bet (2/10) Just another very small play. To be honest, you could make a reasonable case for any outcome in tonight clash's at Easter Road. Hibs are improving slowly and steadily, but haven't won at home since February, while Saints haven't conceded on the road this season. But form is temporary, and for that reason I see goals as the more sensible pick tonight. Saints have added a potency this season in the shape of Sheridan and Sandaza, who have looked a mean partnership of late - no more so than against Hearts on Sunday. Garry O'Connor, meanwhile, is in top form for Hibs, while Leigh Griffiths and Junior Agogo have looked menacing. Both sides will sense the chance to take maximum points here and that could lead to a more open game than the bookies are predicting. Good luck everyone else involved in this one tonight :ok
I got on this one when O2.5 reached 2.3 this morning...it's now o2.25 @ 2.00 at my book. My primary method of betting is to fade the public on totals in certain leagues where overs are undervalued. I was on Portsmouth/Peterborough overs yesterday (2-2 FT) at 1.9, for example, and on Hibs/Dundee on the weekend (3-3 FT) @ 2.2. Basically, bettors choose overs or unders based on current form, team news and h2h. None work. There are exceptional cases, but goals are essentially random events. Two attacking teams playing all out can combine for 25 shots and zero goals; two teams playing defensively can combine for five shots and score 3. All that matters is public perception. And some leagues are better than others. In SPL, when an over 2.5 is the best odds on offer and priced better than 2.1, I'm on it...12 overs, 6 unders since I expanded to SPL last year. Other top premier leagues: Korea (7-0), Turkey (11-5), France (18-10), EPL (11-7). Strangely, even though I started doing this a few years ago in the English lower leagues (which is still profitable), I've noticed that lower-division leagues are generally worse bets. I think the reason is that bettor attitudes don't coalesce around a given narrative for how a game will play out, so the odds don't move to the same extent. Having written all this, I won't be surprised if we lose today. But over time, we'll win more than we lose.

Re: Scotland: Premier Sept 27-28 I'm going to follow on this one, I think. I suspect Hibs will be feeling confident after their late comeback from 3-1 down to draw against Dundee Utd at the weekend. Similarly, St Johnstone will want to build on a good win against Hearts, and won 3-0 at Motherwell in their last away match. Garry O'Connor has netted 8 goals in his 10 games for Hibs this season, and 4 in the last 3 so he's definitely on top form. With Hibs' tendency to concede recently - 9 goals conceded in last 5 matches across all competitions - coupled with St Johnstone's new found ability to score goals, I reckon this could be a winner. I'm also tempted to make a small play on St. Johnstone [0.25AH] @ 1.775 [bet365] - it's worth noting that St. Johnstone have lost just once in the 8 encounters between the two sides across all competitions since St. Johnstone's return to the SPL in 2009/10, with a record of P8 W4 D3 L1.