Portugal - Superliga - 23-26 September

Friday 23 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC Porto v Benfica (20:15 BST) 1.96 3.8 4.5 99.56 %
Saturday 24 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Sporting de Braga v Nacional da Madeira (18:30 BST) 1.57 4 7.25 102.49 %
maximize.gif Sporting CP v Vitória de Setúbal (20:30 BST) 1.36 5.1 11.5 101.64 %
Sunday 25 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Beira-Mar v Rio Ave (16:00 BST) 2.5 3.1 3.1 104.52 %
maximize.gif Olhanense v União de Leiria (16:00 BST) 2.35 3.2 3.6 101.58 %
maximize.gif Paços de Ferreira v Gil Vicente (16:00 BST) 2.4 3.3 3.4 101.38 %
maximize.gif Marítimo v Vitoria de Guimaraes (19:15 BST) 2.41 3.2 3.25 103.51 %
Monday 26 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Académica de Coimbra v Feirense (20:15 BST) 2.12 3.25 3.75 104.61 %

Re: Portugal - Superliga - 23-26 September Porto vs Benfica 22.09.2011 Pick: over 2,25. Odds: 1,72 (sbobet…) Confidence: 4/10 Not too much to say here. The two best attacks of Portuguese league until now (12 and 13 goals) on action for the most popular derby of the country, discussing the first place with the same points.

On one side Porto, that conceded the first points last round and didn´t score for the first time (0-0 against promoted Feirense). The problem here was, on first place, the absence of Hulk, the team super star that always carries the team, but also Alvaro Pereira was injury and he´s also an important player not even in defense but in offensive structure too. It´s difficult to found a home game that Porto didn´t score (the last time was in February ,0-1 against Sevilha), so, despite of important James Rodrigues absence (red card last game) it´s almost safe Porto scores here, and probably not just one goal.

On the other side Benfica. They are better than Porto in my opinion and if they play with all the offensive arms like they should (Aimar, Gaitan, Cardozo…) surely they will score too. Another fact supporting this bet is that they always concede goals in official matches this season (only against Tranzonspor and Nacional they had clean sheet).

If we saw the last matches between them we can obviously see goals (5-0; 3-1; 1-1;2-0;3-2), so I expect an opened game here, as they are fighting for the first place.

Re: Portugal - Superliga - 23-26 September Benfica's defence still sucks. Keeper can't deal with crosses (but otherwise an improvement on last year's keeper who was sold for silly money). The left back and the defender who plays inside him are a liability, and when Luisao is your best defender that doesn't say much. Hulk would be a dream for Porto in this game because Benfica's last two goals conceded (Manchester United and Academica) have been similar: a player cutting in from the right, passing the ball to someone 20 yards out in the centre who has had time to set up his shot and score. Hulk can do all that alone ;) As for Porto, they were unconvincing in the Algarve last weekend but they'll be up for Benfica no doubt. Again, their defence doesn't convince me (Rolando? Joke). So over 2.5 goals sounds like a good shout - let's hope it is an enjoyable game then :D

Re: Portugal - Superliga - 23-26 September

Benfica's defence still sucks. Keeper can't deal with crosses (but otherwise an improvement on last year's keeper who was sold for silly money). The left back and the defender who plays inside him are a liability, and when Luisao is your best defender that doesn't say much. Hulk would be a dream for Porto in this game because Benfica's last two goals conceded (Manchester United and Academica) have been similar: a player cutting in from the right, passing the ball to someone 20 yards out in the centre who has had time to set up his shot and score. Hulk can do all that alone ;) As for Porto, they were unconvincing in the Algarve last weekend but they'll be up for Benfica no doubt. Again, their defence doesn't convince me (Rolando? Joke). So over 2.5 goals sounds like a good shout - let's hope it is an enjoyable game then :D
Absolutelly agree with you mate ;)

ginhovski will Hulk be back tonight for porto? benfica defently playing better this year..more as a team this year:)
Hi mate! Hulk is absolutelly confirmed for tonight...Yeah Benfica has a better keeper (Roberto was a joke) but also lost Coentrao to Real Madrid. They´re always conceding goals, so i believe in this bet..let´s wait. GL :)

Re: Portugal - Superliga - 23-26 September I think it's worth pointing out that in their past 17 league games, the under has cashed 13 times. The teams are not the same, obviously, but this history says something, possibly, about, teams being careful against rivals. Top against top, also, is typically not a recipe for goals the way bottom against bottom is. The defenses are often on a par with the attacks, and can cancel each other out.

Re: Portugal - Superliga - 23-26 September FT 2-2 :clap Think it was a fair result in the end...benfica have improved from last season and porto are still great attacking team but to be honest i noticed porto fall over alittle easy in tonights game but maybe because its benfica or maybe different manager teaching them...hmmm anyway...big thanks to ginhovski! keep the good tips coming!:ok

Porto vs Benfica 22.09.2011 Pick: over 2,25. Odds: 1,72 (sbobet…) Confidence: 4/10 Not too much to say here. The two best attacks of Portuguese league until now (12 and 13 goals) on action for the most popular derby of the country, discussing the first place with the same points.

On one side Porto, that conceded the first points last round and didn´t score for the first time (0-0 against promoted Feirense). The problem here was, on first place, the absence of Hulk, the team super star that always carries the team, but also Alvaro Pereira was injury and he´s also an important player not even in defense but in offensive structure too. It´s difficult to found a home game that Porto didn´t score (the last time was in February ,0-1 against Sevilha), so, despite of important James Rodrigues absence (red card last game) it´s almost safe Porto scores here, and probably not just one goal.

On the other side Benfica. They are better than Porto in my opinion and if they play with all the offensive arms like they should (Aimar, Gaitan, Cardozo…) surely they will score too. Another fact supporting this bet is that they always concede goals in official matches this season (only against Tranzonspor and Nacional they had clean sheet).

If we saw the last matches between them we can obviously see goals (5-0; 3-1; 1-1;2-0;3-2), so I expect an opened game here, as they are fighting for the first place.

good game and good job for you :clap

Porto vs Benfica 22.09.2011 Pick: over 2,25. Odds: 1,72 (sbobet…) Confidence: 4/10 Not too much to say here. The two best attacks of Portuguese league until now (12 and 13 goals) on action for the most popular derby of the country, discussing the first place with the same points.

Porto 2 - 2 Benfica...bet won +2,88 units :)

Sport Football (Portugal)
Event Sporting Lisbon - Setubal
Selection over 3.5
Strength 10/10
Date 24/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price Unibet @ 3.05
Reasoning Lisbon last three matches for Portugal Super league finished both three with the same score 3-2, they lose against Maritimo 2-3 at home after that two hard win against weak teams with 3-2 at home and on the road. Setubal are very dangerous team they prefer fast counters so it will be easy for that team to score today because of the very weak Lisbon defense. Anyway Lisbon is trailling with the points of Porto and Benfica so this match mean win in each way that't why I will take over .

SportFootball (Portugal)
EventSporting Lisbon - Setubal
Selectionover 3.5
Strength10/10
Date24/09/2011
Bookmaker/PriceUnibet @ 3.05
ReasoningLisbon last three matches for Portugal Super league finished both three with the same score 3-2, they lose against Maritimo 2-3 at home after that two hard win against weak teams with 3-2 at home and on the road. Setubal are very dangerous team they prefer fast counters so it will be easy for that team to score today because of the very weak Lisbon defense. Anyway Lisbon is trailling with the points of Porto and Benfica so this match mean win in each way that't why I will take over .
Mate i agree with you in part. The problemis that Setubal plays very defensivelly on away games. Against Olhanense and Porto i saw the games and they almost defends the inicial 0-0. But yes they have offensive power (Joao Silva, Pitbull...). Another problem is that they are an old team with player around 30years and they became tired very quickly, speccially on 2nd halfs of cours. GL

Re: Portugal - Superliga - 23-26 September Braga vs Nacional 24.09.2011 Pick: Braga -1. Odd; 1,91 (sbobet, victorchandler…)

Confidence: 3/10 Great opportunity for Braga this evening to get on the top with Benfica and Porto. Full squad available, only Paulo Cesar will be removed from the list, that is the same that the last game, when Braga draw on away game against Guimaraes. The team was weak on 1st half but was always better on the 2 nd half. They have to be very moralized with the possibility of arriving the first place and with the fact of being invincible the last 8 games. Braga is a well organized team, the best deffence of league and they never lost against Nacional on home games.

Nacional is weaker than last season. They are on bottom of the table and only reach they first win last round (a suffered 1-0 against Pa̤os Ferreira, that is weak on away games). No goals on away games yet and changes on defence again Рcaptain and best defender Felipe Soares are suspended Рwith one more important missing for this match Рimportant and totalistic midfielder Luis alberto injured again.

I think Braga should win here, despite of having midweek game for europa league against Brugge.

Re: Portugal - Superliga - 23-26 September Paços Ferreira vs Gil Vicente 25.09.2011 Pick: Paços Ferreia dnb Odd: 1,70 (sbobet) Confidence:3/10

Two teams that are not in a good moment. While Gil Vicente has a great start (draw 2-2 against Benfica, medium performance with powerful Porto loosing 3-1 and good home victory against Academica 2-0), they aren´t convincing now , since Joao Lilela´s injury. Miserable away game against Braga (lost 1-3) and with Olhanense (draw 1-1 at home, scoring at last minutes), shows that the team is starting to break, as they are a promoted team. They are too soft on away games, playing without imagination and almost defending the initial 0-0.

Paços Ferreira lost a lot of value players this season (Maykon, Pizzi, Rondon…) and, despite of having also good new players (Michel, Luisinho) they are not making a good start of season, as the coach as changed too. The most important fact for this bet is that they are a powerful team at home (were winning last round against Sporting 2-0 until 80´), and with all the 1st league experience they have, I don´t see Gil Vicente winning here. Important returns of Caetano and Nuno Santos(should be both on start team) should help them, as they lost the 2 last rounds and they need to escape the last places.

Re: Portugal - Superliga - 23-26 September Maritimo vs Guimaraes 25.09.2011 Pick: over 2. Odd: 1,76 (sbobet) Confidence: 5/10 Wrong line here in my oppinion. Maritimo scoring goals after goals as we can see last wins (3-1;2-1;3-2). They are in superb form (4th place), counting with wonderful striker Baba (5 goals) and with all offensive players (Sami, Danilo, recovered Benachour…), all the team available, including the debut of striker Pouga (should be on bench).

I would bet on them but the problem is that Guimaraes, since change coach, are no longer the weak team of first rounds, as they did good results since then (win 1-4 on Nacional´s home and draw 1-1 at home against powerful Braga. They only have problems at midfield (Joao Alves, Paulo Sergio and Pedro Mendes are out), but only the last one is important player on defensive midfielder. So, all offensive arms are ready (Faouzi, Edgar, Toscano..), counting with recovered Maranhão and Saucedo too, feels like they can continued scoring with this coach and discussing the result. I expect an opened game here, as Guimaraes need points to escape last places and Maritimo is in a wonderful place and they have no reason to play defensively.

Event Braga - Nacional
Selection Braga -1 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 24/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price 10bet @ 1.89
Reasoning Braga has here the chance of being leader after yesterday's draw between FC porto and Benfica. They are still unbeaten in Liga and the draw at his biggest rival V. Guimaraes last week tastes like a win. They are moralized and motivated. Nacional started this Liga badly. last week they get their first win over Paços Ferreira, but the true is that they have a very poor coach. I don't believe in his work and the team also has lack of value in their defense. To me, they have no capacity of stopping a Sp. Braga well leaded and the hosts can get here a easy win.

Re: Portugal - Superliga - 23-26 September Beira Mar vs Rio Ave 25.09.2011 Pick: under 2,25. Odds:1,75 (sbobet, Victor chandler…) Confidence: 4/10 Two teams with several problems with goals. Beira Mar only scores their only 3 goals against Guimaraes (0-3, when Guimaraes was really bad), they simply cannot score goals on other games. In addition to that, striker Cristiano is injured, removing a lot of offensive power to the team, despite of Nildo has recovered, but they are not an important offensive player.On other hand, they are one of the best defenses (only 2 goals conceded)

On other side, we have another team that only scores their first goals last round against weak defence of Sporting (lost 2-3). Despite of their need to win (they´re in last position, with only one point), they lost their best striker and the man of the goals, Joao Tomas (16goals last season), and I don’t see they scoring. Ok, they conceded 7 goals yet, but they play against offensive powerful teams (Sporting and Maritimo).Jean sony had seen red card last game, but experienced Vitor Gomes should do his job.

Re: Portugal - Superliga - 23-26 September Olhanense vs Leiria 25.09.2011 Pick: Over 2. 1,82 (sbobet) Confidence:3/10

These two teams always scored goals this season. The difference between them is that Leiria had a weaker defence (12 goals conceded already). As Leiria need to win to escape last positions, I believe on an opened game here. All squads available and important returns of defender Mexer and midfielder Fernando alexandre for Olhanense. Home team shows they are most offensive on home games (draw 2-2 against Setubal with balls on bar and one penalty waste; lost 1-2 against Feirense playing since 36´without one player) and they had really improved their offensive structure with new players Wilson Eduardo,Dady, Salvador Agra…). Leiria had new quality offensive players too (Jô, Elvis,Maykon, Djaniny…), so I believe they can do at least 2 goals on this game

Re: Portugal - Superliga - 23-26 September Pacos Ferreira vs Gil Vicente Home side won 5 games hoime agianst Gil Vicente, made 1 draw and lost 1 time. But last 5 games between these two teams have ended with home wins. I believe is time for a change in stats. Away side had pretty good results especially at home, while away they got so far no point. Home side led 2-0 till the 80th minute against Sporting, but lost 2-3/ I believe in Gil Vicente as they p[layed very well against Olhanense last round but had no luck, drawing 1-1. They have been the better team and I believe they will put an equal display here, also! away +0.25 AH @ 1.97 with Canbet

Braga vs Nacional 24.09.2011 Pick: Braga -1. Odd; 1,91 (sbobet, victorchandler…)

Confidence: 3/10 Great opportunity for Braga this evening to get on the top with Benfica and Porto. Full squad available, only Paulo Cesar will be removed from the list, that is the same that the last game, when Braga draw on away game against Guimaraes. The team was weak on 1st half but was always better on the 2 nd half. They have to be very moralized with the possibility of arriving the first place and with the fact of being invincible the last 8 games. Braga is a well organized team, the best deffence of league and they never lost against Nacional on home games.

Nacional is weaker than last season. They are on bottom of the table and only reach they first win last round (a suffered 1-0 against Paços Ferreira, that is weak on away games). No goals on away games yet and changes on defence again – captain and best defender Felipe Soares are suspended – with one more important missing for this match – important and totalistic midfielder Luis alberto injured again.

I think Braga should win here, despite of having midweek game for europa league against Brugge.

Great write up and good tip m8...keep them coming...hopefully be great sunday:ok

Re: Portugal - Superliga - 23-26 September Porto 2-2 Benfica...bet won +2,88 units Braga 2-0 Nacional...bet won +2,73 units Paços Ferreira 1-2 Gil Vicente...bet lost -3 units Olhanense 2-1 Leiria...bet won +2,46 units Beira Mar 0-0 Rio Ave...bet won +3units Maritimo 2-2 Guimaraes...bet won +3,8 units Total of weekend: +11,87 units :)