The Hendon Mob League 8 starts 11th October 2011

teaulc

****Hendon Mob Poker League EIGHT Starts Tues 11th October 2011*** Running from October 2011 to May 2012 on Genting Poker with 2 more x WSOP packages and a $2,000 ADDED Palm Beach Big Game Tournament Package ADDED and $1000's of dollars in bounty prizes! - $4000 2012 World Series of Poker package for the winner, plus Hendon Mob trophy - $4000 2012 World Series of Poker package for the Play Off winner - $2000 Palm Beach Big Game Package seat for the winner the League Loyalty Playoff freeroll plus $500 free added to the prizepool - $1000s of dollars in bounty prizes Full details here: http://www.thehendonmob.com/pokerleague8 Play Offs Players finishing up to 41st in the League qualify for the playoffs and every point scored in the League will give you 25 tournament points in your playoff starting stack. Mob Forum League Loyalty Playoff The $2000 PB package will go to the winner of the Mob Forum League Loyalty Playoff. There are 30 tournaments in the schedule. Any player who plays 29 or more will qualify for a final playoff spot. There is also an additional $500 in free prize money for this event as well. This 'degen' playoff is open to everyone that qualifies so it is actually possible to win two WSOP/ PRIZE packages. Join at any time: all monthly winners qualify for the playoffs For those who played in previous leagues the password remains the same. The League is open everyone that has a Genting Poker account. E-mail your Genting Poker screen name and Mob Forum name to [email protected] and you will be provided with the tournament password. Tournaments are EVERY Tuesday at 8pm GMT (3pmET) Entry fee $10+$1 each event. All entry fees paid out in standard prize money structure. ***BOUNTY STORE UPDATE*** Every Mobster knocked out in a League event gets you your $11 buyin back. Any ‘Special Guest’ knocked out gets you two decks of Hendon Mob Dal Negro playing cards and an enamel Mob lapel badge. For existing bounty points carried over update read here: http:/www.thehendonmob.com/pokerleague8/bounty_points IMPORTANT: In order to qualify for bounty prizes you MUST post in the official forum thread in the Mob Forum for each particular tournament. This can not be done retrospectively! So anyone who knocks out a bounty player that has not posted in the official thread on that day will NOT get the prize and the post must be made BEFORE the bounty is won.

Re: The Hendon Mob League 8 starts 11th October 2011

yawn:zzz
No ..only tired:zzz
Then perhaps sleeping would be better than posting up shite which IMO you only did to provoke a reaction, its not the first time you've attempted to do this but its certainly the last. Anymore and you'll leave no option other than to remove you from the forum.

no thread Joe as a conflict of interest between the 2 forums for this one :ok
You're playing it. So you have your Genting account tracked to THM and not Punterslounge? I'm confused - I thought the thread being taken down was so people DIDN'T do that? Consequently I didn't sign up through THM and didn't try and register for the tournament we were told was a conflict of interest :unsure

You're playing it. So you have your Genting account tracked to THM and not Punterslounge? I'm confused - I thought the thread being taken down was so people DIDN'T do that? Consequently I didn't sign up through THM and didn't try and register for the tournament we were told was a conflict of interest :unsure
There's loads playing it :lol I'm obviously a naive berk

Re: The Hendon Mob League 8 starts 11th October 2011 I never asked anyone not to play it, I just didn't want it advertised on here thats all :ok With a lot of our members signing up to Genting via other links, its highly unlikely we'll be able to get any deals for PL members due to lack of signups tho.

Re: The Hendon Mob League 8 starts 11th October 2011 It would seem to make sense (or at least it did to me) that it was in the 'best interest' of PL not to sign up through a different affiliate and play the tournament. So it was surprising to see 3 (that I recognised) PL mods playing the tournament. Just imo :ok

With a lot of our members signing up to Genting via other links' date=' its highly unlikely we'll be able to get any deals for PL members due to lack of signups tho.[/quote'] Sorry G, had a Genting account for a while, can't remember who I signed up through :unsure Don't need to be Hendon affiliated to play League tho' :ok

Re: The Hendon Mob League 8 starts 11th October 2011 Hi Guys, It with deep regret that due to changes in the legal situation in certain jurisdictions that as of the 17th of October 2011 we are no longer able to accept business from the following countries: Austria Belgium Canada Germany Greece Norway Poland Portugal Russia Spain We understand that a portion of the Hendon Mob forum users are registered from these countries and as such will no longer be able to login and access their account from the 17th of October. Obviously, if this situation changes for your specific jurisdiction we will write to you and inform you of this. We would recommend that any players in the above countries log into their accounts as soon as possible and make a withdrawal request for your balance, after the 17th, the process may be slightly longer however we will endeavour to make the process as smooth as possible for you. Again, we would like to apologise for any inconvenience this may cause however the decision was out of our hands. With regards, Tom & The Genting Poker Team