** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

England > Weekend > Championship > 17-19 September

Re: England > Weekend > Championship > 17-19 September Ipswich v Coventry I fancy an Ipswich win here tonight. The teams have met 82 times and Ipswich have the superior record, winning 36 of them. Coventry have only won 3 of the last 21 league games they have played against Ipswich and in all 21 of them games Ipswich have scored in every one of them. Ipswih have won 1 game and lost 2 at home so far whereas Coventry have 1 draw and 2 losses on their travels. Poor form by both but nonetheless it looks like a home win to the tractor boys for me. IPSWICH WIN @ 11/10 Bet365

Re: England > Weekend > Championship > 17-19 September 3pts Ipswich v Coventry Over 11.5 Corners @ 1.90 Bet365 Ipswich 3 homes games this season have covered the handicap twice. Ipswich home corners so far.- 5-7 Total 12 3-1 Total 4 12-6 Total 18 Coventry 3 away games this season have covered the handicap 3 times. Coventry away corners so far - 12-3 Total 15 11-5 Total 16 7-6 Total 13 Ipswich last 4 home games last season - 15,6,11,12 Coventry last 4 away games last season - 15,8,10,8 I think the above stats show enough to suggest we will see a few corners tonight and I will have a play. :ok

Re: England > Weekend > Championship > 17-19 September Ipswich Vs. Coventry - Over 2.5 - 1.80 (Bet365) Fancy there to be at least three goals in this one. Basic team news: Nathan Ellington bagged a hat trick for the reserves midweek and could be in with a shout of involvement for Ipswich, Joe Murphy may return in goal for Coventry after being taken off injured in their last game, two positives on the goal front, if he plays he might be shaky, if he doesn't, Dunn will probably have to step in. Platt and McSheffrey, both attack minded players, are likely to be included in the first 16 at least. Both teams need the points sitting low down the table and need to kick start their collective seasons. I can't say I'd be overly surprised with any result tonight, Ipswich must have the upper hand with home advantage but I picture two nervy teams sensing a chance for three points. This is far from intense, accurate reasoning, but I'm willing to take a chance on at least three goals.

Re: England > Weekend > Championship > 17-19 September

3pts Ipswich v Coventry Over 11.5 Corners @ 1.90 Bet365 Ipswich 3 homes games this season have covered the handicap twice. Ipswich home corners so far.- 5-7 Total 12 3-1 Total 4 12-6 Total 18 Coventry 3 away games this season have covered the handicap 3 times. Coventry away corners so far - 12-3 Total 15 11-5 Total 16 7-6 Total 13 Ipswich last 4 home games last season - 15,6,11,12 Coventry last 4 away games last season - 15,8,10,8 I think the above stats show enough to suggest we will see a few corners tonight and I will have a play. :ok
Hey Buddy. Where do you get your corner stats from? Is it a certain website?:ok

A startlign stat for the Ipswich v Coventry game tonight is that BOTH TEAMS HAVE SCORED in the last 18 meetings between the sides. Pretty amazing little nugget and got to be worth a pence @ 1.74 (betfair).
Infact, gone in reasonably heavily. Especially when you consider the line-ups and Ipswich's defence and Coventry's lack of clean sheets away from home.

Re: England > Weekend > Championship > 17-19 September Going with Chopra 9/2 & Andrews 12/1 to score next (3rd) Keith loves to get forward and is a quality player! Wish he'd never have followed Ince to Blackburn, He made the jump to far and too quick! He's a top championship player. At MKDons he dominated league 1

Ipswich v Coventry I fancy an Ipswich win here tonight. The teams have met 82 times and Ipswich have the superior record, winning 36 of them. Coventry have only won 3 of the last 21 league games they have played against Ipswich and in all 21 of them games Ipswich have scored in every one of them. Ipswih have won 1 game and lost 2 at home so far whereas Coventry have 1 draw and 2 losses on their travels. Poor form by both but nonetheless it looks like a home win to the tractor boys for me. IPSWICH WIN @ 11/10 Bet365
Easy peasy! :clap

3pts Ipswich v Coventry Over 11.5 Corners @ 1.90 Bet365 Ipswich 3 homes games this season have covered the handicap twice. Ipswich home corners so far.- 5-7 Total 12 3-1 Total 4 12-6 Total 18 Coventry 3 away games this season have covered the handicap 3 times. Coventry away corners so far - 12-3 Total 15 11-5 Total 16 7-6 Total 13 Ipswich last 4 home games last season - 15,6,11,12 Coventry last 4 away games last season - 15,8,10,8 I think the above stats show enough to suggest we will see a few corners tonight and I will have a play. :ok
Only 11 :wall :wall :wall The 2 early goals for Ipswich killed the game as a contest and that didn't really help with the corners. Although to still only miss out by 1 sucks and keeps up a pretty bad run for me....still always tomorrow. Well done to any winners.

Re: England > Weekend > Championship > 17-19 September Coventry are in dire straights this season, and look very capable of being relegated. Their recent form suggested they'd stablised, but I knew that it was only temporary. Ipswich had been doing awful so far this season, but in all fairness they are a much better team than Coventry and just need time to get going. Thankfully tonight was that night! :clap