Cricket: England vs India T20 International & ODI Series plus Ireland vs England ODI

kevshat

Re: Cricket: England vs India T20 International & ODI Series plus Ireland vs England 2 for me in the 3rd ODI. 7pts Over 5.5 6's Evs Ladbrokes Not sure what this line is all about at The Oval with it's small boundaries but I'm happy to jump on it and the only thing which is stopping it from being a maximum bet is the fact India are untrustable at the minute. In saying that even though they continually get battered their batsmen have got the big hits away and the likes of Raina has just peppered the crowd at the Rose Bowl which is a much bigger ground than this one is so India should be able to chip in with the 6's. England can do pretty much whatever they like with this India 'attack' and when Cook is hitting a 6 at the Rose Bowl you know you are cannon fodder. India's batting line up still retains it's explosiveness and England can take their pick how many they score so on a good batting deck and a small ground I'm as confident as can be given the way India have played this summer that we'll see at least 6 6's here. 1pt ew R.Jadeja Top India Batsman 12/1 Coral (1/5 1,2,3) There's no guarantee Ravindra Jadeja will play here but if he does I think he's a massive price to top score because he's a genuine batsman and he's one that hasn't been rolled over on this tour like the rest of them have. He's fresh and has no mental baggage from what's gone on during the tour so far which is a major boost for him. Rahane and Patel have looked good in this series and neither of those had baggage of the test series. Aside from a Raina cameo nothing else has come off with this batting line up so I believe with his freshness and his talent if he plays Jadeja is a big price to top score for the Indians here.

Re: Cricket: England vs India T20 International & ODI Series plus Ireland vs England For what its worth......I'm also on the over sixes but with Sportingbet on the same line and odds as Ladbrokes. 8pts - Over 5.5 Sixes @ 2.00 Sportingbet I can't add anymore reasoning than Kev so I wont really try. The line just looks to low to me and with the players on show I'm more than happy to get on with a large stake.

Re: Cricket: England vs India T20 International & ODI Series plus Ireland vs England

2 for me in the 3rd ODI. 7pts Over 5.5 6's Evs Ladbrokes Not sure what this line is all about at The Oval with it's small boundaries but I'm happy to jump on it and the only thing which is stopping it from being a maximum bet is the fact India are untrustable at the minute. In saying that even though they continually get battered their batsmen have got the big hits away and the likes of Raina has just peppered the crowd at the Rose Bowl which is a much bigger ground than this one is so India should be able to chip in with the 6's. England can do pretty much whatever they like with this India 'attack' and when Cook is hitting a 6 at the Rose Bowl you know you are cannon fodder. India's batting line up still retains it's explosiveness and England can take their pick how many they score so on a good batting deck and a small ground I'm as confident as can be given the way India have played this summer that we'll see at least 6 6's here.
spot on. I guess the bookies saw this wicket before they priced the match up.

Re: Cricket: England vs India T20 International & ODI Series plus Ireland vs England

For what its worth......I'm also on the over sixes but with Sportingbet on the same line and odds as Ladbrokes. 8pts - Over 5.5 Sixes @ 2.00 Sportingbet I can't add anymore reasoning than Kev so I wont really try. The line just looks to low to me and with the players on show I'm more than happy to get on with a large stake.
Bet void and a refund due to D/L I would have took that at the halfway stage with India only hitting 1 six. Although England did manage 4 so it was only 1 short in the end. Well played on the Jadeja shout Kev :clap

Bet void and a refund due to D/L I would have took that at the halfway stage with India only hitting 1 six. Although England did manage 4 so it was only 1 short in the end. Well played on the Jadeja shout Kev :clap
Wish I had taken the bet with Sportingbet instead. Ladbrokes have settled as a loser. :(

Re: Cricket: England vs India T20 International & ODI Series plus Ireland vs England Cheers all. Jadeja was impressive with bat and ball there. +7.4pts for the match and the series but -2.6pts with the Ireland game and the T20 mixed in. Game 4 is at Lords on Sunday where the forecast is crap :(.

Re: Cricket: England vs India T20 International & ODI Series plus Ireland vs England Forecast has improved for Sunday so I'll take one. 5pts England -3.5wickets/30.5runs to win 4th ODI Evs Sportingbet I'm convinced this will be 4-0 and this is one ground I don't expect India to go well at with the 10.15 start amid the cloudy skies in coldish and damp conditions. I think those conditions suit this England seam attack perfectly. Admittedly England have an awful recent record at this ground but India have been so awful in this series things like form and history are almost irrelevant now. This entire series has been men against boys and I full expect the men to chalk up another convincing win in this penultimate ODI.

Re: Cricket: England vs India T20 International & ODI Series plus Ireland vs England Last match of the series today. I'll go with just one as it looks like we'll be rain effected. 4pts India to hit most 6's Evs Blue Square I'm deliberately ignoring the better prices around for the guarantee of the bet being settled if there's enough action for a result here. If there is a result then I expect India to have hit the most 6's. In Patel, Rahane, Raina and Dhoni they have four men in good form who have all hit 6's in the series. England will be without Eoin Morgan and Ben Stokes from the original squad and of course there was no Kevin Pietersen to begin with so Craig Kieswetter could be a lone hand in the 6 hitting department for England with Cook, Trott, Bell and Bopara likely to face most of the overs as England's top 5. The straight boundaries at the Swalec are easily the shorter boundaries and the likes of Raina and Dhoni can hit big shots straight. I'll take India's 4 genuine hitters against Kieswetter and that's before I've even mentioned the likes of Kohli, Jadeja and Kumar who can all hit a long ball. India for me in the most 6's department in this fifth and final ODI.

Re: Cricket: England vs India T20 International & ODI Series plus Ireland vs England Really quickly - 3pts England to win 4th ODI @ EVS [Coral] Was waiting for this price to hit 2.00 in play and I'm happy I got it whilst it will still be available. There is a massive toss bias here as every one of the six matches have been won by the team batting second. That's England here and I think they can do it. Finn has started VERY well today with no breakthrough and I think once they get through the opening pair they'll run through the rest. The track looks a good one to bowl on and that will play into England's strengths and no so much to India's. England for me even after the start India have made.

Re: Cricket: England vs India T20 International & ODI Series plus Ireland vs England The DL win in the 5th ODI leaves me +5.70 for the series. Kev was right it was difficult to really gather some momentum with all the rain about over the course of the series. Having said that though, if you came to me in July and offered me odds of 1000/1 on India not to win a single match at all this summer, I don't even think I would've backed it with a quid. Crazy. Played anyone else in the green for this series :ok