** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

GUKPT £55 token burning a hole in my pocket

slapdash

I won a £55 token for a 5-player SnG satellite as a runner-up in one of our promos a few months ago. I've tried to use it a few times, but they never seem to fill up. I'm guessing there must be a few other people here in the same position. Maybe we could agree a time to all register? Even if there were only 3 or 4 of us, we might attract a couple of other people if they saw it was almost full. This week I could manage Wednesday or Friday evenings.

Re: GUKPT £55 token burning a hole in my pocket

Mine and Daisy's have both dissapeared. :wall
Where are you looking? Mine only seems to exist on Blue Square, and I can't see any evidence of it until I try to register for the tournament, when it gives me the option to use it.

Mine and Daisy's have both dissapeared. :wall
I think that there's a timestamp on them. I had one last year, but never got to play, then 2 more in 2011. I've lost one of those over time, then managed to used my remaining one to win the 5-person SNG (Jones and I were waiting for ages for it to fill up, then qualify via the weekly MTT (4 seats, 13 runners) for the GUKPT itself :D . But that needs 10 players to go, so doesn't run every week. Pretty sure Simon (superfoo) was fishing for interest too :ok

Re: GUKPT £55 token burning a hole in my pocket This doesn't seem to be working. Duncan and I were registered, for the third time, most of this evening, but I don't think we've seen any sign of any non-PL players. The next leg of the GUKPT is Coventry on 9th October, so maybe there will be more interest as that approaches. I'll continue to try when I'm free, but that won't be before Sunday now, and after that not until the following weekend.

Think I got mine in the same game Slap. I knocked them off an email the other day' date=' see if they can change it into tourney $/£'s. Just waiting on word back.[/quote'] Did you hear anything back, mine expires at the end of the year but i think its just going to sit and fester.