** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Washman's GSOP Greece Staking Thread

Washman

Washman's GSOP Greece Staking Thread Following WSOP, funds are a bit tight, so thought I'd see if there was any interest in staking me for GSOP in October.

• Name: Richard Scott (Washman )
  • Stake Requested: $825 @ 100 shares of $8.25
  • Event/Tournament: GSOP Greece
  • Offer: 100% paid back = 1 share worth 0.5%
  • Date of Event/Tournament: October 12th - 15th

Upon acceptance of my stake request, I (Richard Scott) agree to play the above tournament and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. I am taking a minimum of 50%, so 50% available to stakers. Transfers on stars to MrTricky (UK), or PM me for bank details. At the moment $8.25 equals £5.01, so I'll call it as £5 on www.xe.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: Washman's GSOP Greece Staking Thread Ok, I'll take the last 10 shares, which leaves shares as follows: One of my mates: 5 shares - 2.5% of winnings Samba Sampa: 5 shares - 2.5% of winnings Ooblio: 20 shares - 10% of winnings Teaulc: 10 shares - 5% of winnings Slapdash: 30 shares - 15% of winnings Goldenjaguar: 10 shares - 5% of winnings Rivrd: 10 shares - 5% of winnings Me 55% of winnings Flying out tomorrow, and will try to update as often as possible :ok