Germany - Bundesliga II - August 12 -15

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - August 13 -15 Eintracht Frankfurt - Dusseldorf Pick Eintracht Frankfurt -0.5, odds 1.98 @ 12Bet Reasoning After three rounds this is the number 2 vs 1 of the 2nd Bundesliga. The reason for my pick is simple: Frankfurt has so much quality that these odds in my opinion have value. Paderborn - Greuther Furth Picks: Furth -0.25, odds 1.96 @ 12Bet Reasoning - Head 2 head Furth last year won both matches. - Furth is a good away side. - Furth could have nine point if they were a little more lucky and Padernorn played poorly last Friday.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - August 12 -15

Event Paderborn - Greuther Furth
Selection Greuther Furth
Strength 10/10
Date 13/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 2.25
Reasoning Greuther Furth started this Bundesliga II very well and they could perfectly be on the top rather than be on the seventh place. Paderborn is being just average, with one win, one draw and one defeat after three games. I have no doubt about the difference of value here and i am sure that at the end of the season we will see Greuther Furth at the top fighting for a promotion place. They made good signings and they are playing good football as we could saw on the first games.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - August 12 -15 Germany Bundesliga 2 - 14.08.2011: Ingolstadt 04 - FSV Frankfurt http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/ingolstadt-fsv-frankfurt-806228/#ah;2 FSV Frankfurt (+0.5) Odds: 2.14 (SBOBET) Stake: 3/10 I do not understand for which reason Ingolstadt should be such a huge favourite, as well as I do not understand why the market underrates Frankfurt so much. So far, Ingolstadt has been the worst team of this league. Of course they have some more potential but how I already mentioned in my previous preview, they dependt too much on captain and striker Stefan Leitl. They did make only very few changes in the squad but anyway they play much worse than in the second half of the previous season. But why? How I already mentioned above, 33 years old striker Leitl played amazingly strong in the last season and scored a lot of goals although he is not a very good player or something like that. He just had the form of his life. But now he is completely out of form. The second fact is that the defence has big problems. Goalkeeper Sascha Kirschstein was a joke figure last week in Düsseldorf. It is really hard to believe that he formerly played with Hamburger SV in the Champions League against Arsenal. Everybody wants to see second goalkeeper Öczan on the goalkeeper position because he is a quality goalkeeper but Möhlmann wants to give Kirschstein another change to prove himself. Also, the central defence is really poor. Marvin Matip and above all Marino Biliskov do big mistakes and made some catastrophal positional errors last week. Unbelievable how Dusseldorf scored with a long through pass and an easy shot, exactly 8 seconds after the kick-off. To sum up, Ingolstadt does really bad at the moment. Three times they played very poor in this season. They lost 2:0 against St Pauli, got a 0:0 draw against Aue although they played 11 vs 10 and last week they lost 4:1 in Dusseldorf. The whole team is uncertain and especially the defence is definitely their weak point. Frankfurt is definitely underrated. In the last 3 weeks, I was always very close to bet on them but I didnt do so. But today, this line is definitely not correct because Frankfurt can not be such an underdog. Frankfurt showed a decent performance at home against Berlin when they would have deserved to win but missed a penalty in the 90th minute and therefore only played 1:1. Then they did extremely well in Bochum where they had a lot of goal chances, but one clear goal wasnt given by the referee and they have just been very unlucky. Then, Bochum scored 2 minutes before the final whistle but Frankfurt showed a really strong away display. Last week, they played 0:0 at home against Duisburg and to be honest it was their weakest performance so far. But at least their defence made a good impression and we should keep in mind that Duisburg was the favourite. Another interesting fact is that Frankfurt is much better away than at home in 2011. At home, they often play anxiously and they are not able to make the running. But away from home, they always create a lot of goalscoring opportunities. Last season it was exactly the same when they always played superiorly on the road. And this season it seems to be the same again since they did very well in Bochum three weeks ago. Another positive fact is that their defence improved a lot compared to the previous season. But the biggest strength is their offensive which has a high technical ability. New signing Zafer Yelen made a very strong impression so far, as well as Karim Benyamina who came from Union Berlin. These players will definitely take advantage of Ingolstadt's defence problems. To sum up, Ingolstadt can not be such a strong favourite against Frankfurt. Frankfurt has been much better so far and Ingolstadt faces a very big crisis. Anyway, only 3 units because Frankfurt is a very unreliable team.

Sport Football (Germany)
Event Frankfurt - Dusseldorf
Selection under 4.5 goals (Lay)
Strength 1/10
Date 15/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 1.26
Reasoning Two teams in form, two wins and a draw, Frankfurt with two wins away, in both games scored 3 goals, Dusseldorf with two wins at home and a 1-1 away, both teams have scored in all matches, both teams with a offensive style of play, for me this match will be an open spectacle, I lean to Frankfurt side and I see them scoring minimum 3 goals, something like 4-2 final score. Good luck!

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - August 12 -15 Frankfurt -Duesseldorf Like bastia said, In-form Eintracht Frankfurt has achieved 3 wins and 1 draw this season. On the other hand, Fortuna Dusseldorf has got 3 wins and 1 draw too (German cup included). Therefore.....this match a draw may turn out between this 2 competitive teams. I bet on a Draw (bet90.com @ 3,6)

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - August 12 -15 Eintracht Frankfurt v Fortuna Dusseldorf - Eintracht Frankfurt @ 1.90 - Betfair 3pts Disappointed I missed the early price of evens but still happy to play the home side tonight. Fortuna Dusseldorf have been progressing up the tiers and have found their home form to be their strongest point of their game. Away from home is their downfall though; losing ten matches on their travels and only managing to win three last season. The scoreline slightly flattered Fortuna against Ingolstadt because the away side were the better of the two teams in the first half and if they were more clinical - could have been one or two in-front. From what I have read; Fortuna were lucky to come away from Paderborn with a point too. Eintracht Frankfurt are a massive club! All you have to do is look at their squad which is valued at 40m by transfermarkt.de. They have players with Bundesliga experience and a goalscorer in Gekas who is deadly from just about everywhere around the box. They have had their stadium capacity reduced recently due to a situation last season but that has been lifted - so expect a full house tonight (35k). Frankfurt have the players to pull something out of the bag when others can't and I think they will prove their quality tonight in-front of their fans.

Event Eintracht Frankfurt - Dusseldorf
Selection Eintracht Frankfurt
Strength 10/10
Date 15/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.92
Reasoning Agter 13 years the two teams will face each other again. ANd the game will have a great support on the stands as the two teams are making a great start of season, with two wins and a draw. Like this, 35.000 fans are expected to support the home team. Probable starting eleven: Frankfurt: Nikolov - Jung, Anderson, Schildenfeld, Djakpa - Lehmann, Rode - Matmour, Meier, Köhler - Gekas. Düsseldorf: Ratajczak - Weber, Lukimya-Mulongoti, van den Bergh - Bodzek, Fink - Beister, Rösler, Lambertz - Bröker. It will be agreat game, but not a key game. However, the favouritism of Eintracht Frankfurt should be evident as they are one of the main contenders to promotion. Beside that, the atmosphere will help them on winning this game as Dusseldorf will be intimidate by the strong support. With no big absences on the two teams, i expect a great game with a natural home win at the end.

Eintracht Frankfurt v Fortuna Dusseldorf - Eintracht Frankfurt @ 1.90 - Betfair 3pts Disappointed I missed the early price of evens but still happy to play the home side tonight. Fortuna Dusseldorf have been progressing up the tiers and have found their home form to be their strongest point of their game. Away from home is their downfall though; losing ten matches on their travels and only managing to win three last season. The scoreline slightly flattered Fortuna against Ingolstadt because the away side were the better of the two teams in the first half and if they were more clinical - could have been one or two in-front. From what I have read; Fortuna were lucky to come away from Paderborn with a point too. Eintracht Frankfurt are a massive club! All you have to do is look at their squad which is valued at 40m by transfermarkt.de. They have players with Bundesliga experience and a goalscorer in Gekas who is deadly from just about everywhere around the box. They have had their stadium capacity reduced recently due to a situation last season but that has been lifted - so expect a full house tonight (35k). Frankfurt have the players to pull something out of the bag when others can't and I think they will prove their quality tonight in-front of their fans.
1-1 FT. Frankfurt let Dusseldorf back into the game, gave them a goal and then didn't look like scoring. I do love the 2. Bundesliga but the first touches, mainly from the Frankfurt side, were Sunday Pub League standard and I am not joking.