Hungary - Soproni Liga - 2011/2012

Re: Hungary - Soproni Liga - 2011/2012

Sport Football (Hungary)
Event Ujpest - Paksi SE
Selection over 2.5 goals
Strength 10/10
Date 07/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betsafe @ 1.76
Reasoning Ujpest started the season with 3 defeats. They lost 1-0 at home to Papa who are proving to be a strong team this year thanks to a solid defence. After followed 2 defeats on the road. The first one was expected, 1-0 loss at Gyor, but the latest 2-0 defeat at Siofok wasn't that expected. Main reason for it could be the fact that Ujpest had important missings in defense before that game and plaid with a more offensive formation. They are mainly a home team, away from home they don't score that much. I wouldn't take much notice of the 1-0 loss with Papa as they are an improving team. Their opponents today Paksi finished 2nd in the league last season and played open football on the road as they had a G.A. of 25-23 in the 15 games played, and their match at Ujpest finished in a 3-2 win for them. They played in the Europa League where they made a big surprise in winning 3-0 at Tromso from Norway, while lost recently to Hearts after the 4-1 defeat in Scotland. So this team is definitly not shy of attacking, and given Ujpest's defensive problems I see them scoring here. At the same time they aren't exactly as solid in defense as Papa and Ujpest should finally get on the scoreboard. So far in the league Paksi lost 4-0 on the road at Fehervar, won 3-2 at home with Kecskemeti and drew 1-1 with Papa. I see both teams scoring and over in.

Re: Hungary - Soproni Liga - 2011/2012

Event Debreceni - Videoton
Selection Debreceni
Strength 10/10
Date 14/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 2.38
Reasoning Debreceni changed a lot since last season but the team is reacting very well. They won all the four games they played and winning today they will keep the leadership with a 100% record. It won't be a easy game but the true is that Fehervar is not playing well commiting too many mistakes. Due to the good start, Debrecen is confident and very moralized. When they started the season, it was expected them to have problems due to so many changes in the team, but they passed the initial period of adaptation with maximum profit, and now i only expect them to improve from game to game. The defeat of Fehervar at Kaposvar showed they are not well, and today they will back to play away. They must to improve a lot if they want to have chances of getting a positive result today. My favouritism goes to the best Hungarian team of the moment: Debreceni.

• 5 weeks later...

Ungary soproni 2011/12 GYOR 1.83 gd 1,80 bwin sportingbet 10/10 I do not understand the quota so high for the hosts who have won eight races over seven undergoing only 5 goals and are playing very well, Ferencvaros has only 5 points and is in the penultimate position, and on Sunday he won against him that Zalagarzei has only one point when they were guests in ten men and men to equal the score was still on the 0-0.Ho controlled sites of the teams and I do not read the absences, there is something that I did not come back, even if the bwin.com was first out and then I took them where even sportingbet.com to 1.80, so the two have adapted Italic scuderia.Io frankly I came to 1.50 or maybe there is something that I I do not know.

Re: Ungary soproni 2011/12

GYOR 1.83 gd 1,80 bwin sportingbet 10/10 I do not understand the quota so high for the hosts who have won eight races over seven undergoing only 5 goals and are playing very well, Ferencvaros has only 5 points and is in the penultimate position, and on Sunday he won against him that Zalagarzei has only one point when they were guests in ten men and men to equal the score was still on the 0-0.Ho controlled sites of the teams and I do not read the absences, there is something that I did not come back, even if the bwin.com was first out and then I took them where even sportingbet.com to 1.80, so the two have adapted Italic scuderia.Io frankly I came to 1.50 or maybe there is something that I I do not know.
I had seen well unitholders of error, which was released at 89 Asia Gyori -0.75