** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

A.I. Football ~ 27% yield

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Re: A.I. Football Decided to spend some time and re-write the data processing part of the program again due to last one being too buggy and constantly crashing which pissed me off :@ . Up and running again now so will continue from where I left off....... :hope staked 240 won 9 lost 15 return 301.5 profit 61.5 yield 25.62% This weeks victims All draws Blackpool 3.5 Bluesq Leyton O 3.6 VC Tranmere 3.5 VC Luton Town 3.6 VC Mansfield Town 3.5 VC All 10pt Stakes

Re: A.I. Football well A nice start ;) a profit for the weekend Blackpool 3.5 Bluesq :( Leyton O 3.6 VC :) Tranmere 3.5 VC :) Luton Town 3.6 VC :( Mansfield Town 3.5 :( staked 50pts returned 71pts profit 21 pts overall staked 290 won 11 lost 18 return 372.5 profit 82.5 yield 28.44%

• 2 weeks later...

Re: A.I. Football

well done again today :ok can you tell me...what is a neural network and how do you make one?
Basically NN is a pattern finding algorithm, You feed in the raw data it analyses it an gives you the best option for that data. You then test that against new data and if it gives positive results then your in with a chance :hope Bit of a simplistic explanation as there is a bit more to it than that but it gives you an idea of what NN does. There is a link somewhere in thread #10 for a cheap off the shelf NN for excel. Grimsby (x) 3.5 Corals :) staked 10pts returned 35pts profit 25 pts overall staked 300 won 12 lost 18 return 407.5 profit 107.5 yield 35.83%

Re: A.I. Football Hy. Pretty interesting way of getting good correlations between some stats, that with the naked eye would be impossible to see. I'm pretty interested myself. So you say that you actually made this NN yourself. Does it need a lot of knowledge about it? And did you implied in which way to look at the stats, and after that to make the correlation? Also good job in posting this here and sharing the idea of using such methods. Until now it seems to work perfect.:ok I might want to make some further investigation on this matter. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...