Jenspm's proper betting diary

Jenspm

Re: Jenspm's proper betting diary I have been thinking about whether or not I should include follows in this, and I have decided that I will for three reasons: 1) shows my recognition and appreciation to PL tipsters , 2) brings in tips that aren't otherwise on this site (e.g. from my friends and the like) and 3) I bet on them myself, so I think they should be included in the diary. I will, however, from now on make it a lot more clear whether picks are my own or others', I will credit anyone I follow from PuntersLounge, and I will post separate stats for my own picks and follows, so as to not steal credit from other people's work. Any objections/questions, shoot. If people don't want me to post follows, then, well, I won't :) That Wolves pick was my own, by the way, these three are follows: Bet 11: J. Zheng to beat J. Jankovic: 1.43pts @ 2.36 - Pinnacle Bet 12: D. Hantuchova to beat F. Pennetta: 2.86pts @ 1.694 - Pinnacle Bet 13: N. Davydenko to beat M. Fish in first set: 2.05pts @ 2.87 - Pinnacle

Re: Jenspm's proper betting diary Well since it says in the thread title that this is a betting diary, of course it should include everything you bet on :) And if you find a bet somewhere that you feel has value of course you should include it :) I have just placed bets on the 3 tennis matches because you posted them here :)

Re: Jenspm's proper betting diary More losses, jeez. Hopefully Chelsea help me out tonight. I'm taking my first trade though - I really like BankOfKauto's thinking with Trading Darren Bent as top scorer, so I'm going to try that. Trade 1: Back Bent top goal scorer: 7pts @ 15.5 Planned exit point: After game vs. Wigan or when the odds hit 21, whichever comes first.