> 0 Goals System

I was reading some threads about users trying out systems for selecting games where there will be more than 0 goals scored in the match. The odds for this bet are typically around -1300. I have been back-testing a system where I have been able to predict matches where 1 goal or more was scored at 97%. This is against a database of more than 5000 games. I calculated the yield to be 4.4% on this wager. Can someone give me any feedback about this information? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Veresov

Re: > 0 Goals System Let me also say that I am against laying these types of odds on any sporting event even if it may show a positive yield. I just dont like laying this kind of money. I wanted to simply see if I could add anything to the discussion about this type of system or wager. I am a value bettor and think this is the best approach to wagering. You have to be able to identify lines where you think the public is wrong.

Re: > 0 Goals System Veresov, 97% strike rate on 1 goal or more jives with the 4% or so profit you quoted. 1+ goals is typically quoted at 1.08, which at 97% would result i 4.8% profit on turnover. Will you identify any games selected by your system? Cheers, i.

Re: > 0 Goals System I really have no interest in either of these wagers. I noticed that our program can predict which games will have 1 or more goals 97% of the time. That is based on only 5000 games with only 30% of them qualifying as a play. This topic seemed like a hot one, so I decided to research it a little and these are the results I came up with. Thanks, Veresov

Re: > 0 Goals System Sure, here are the games for tomorrow: HARTLEPOOL WEST HAM MANCHESTER UNITED CHELSEA PRESTON IPSWICH STEVENAGE PORTSMOUTH QUEENS PARK NORTHAMPTON TOTTENHAM BOURNEMOUTH This is what I have for tomorrow. Good luck. Veresov

Re: > 0 Goals System Thanks for posting these. Unfortunately Betfair doesn't offer Total goals market on any of them. One could lay 0-0, which is equivalent to 1+ goals, or perhaps play the over 2.5 goals market? What is your system indicating for this type of matches in the over/under 2.5 golas market? Cheers, i.