** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Belgium-Jupiler Pro League - 29-31 July

Re: Belgium-Jupiler Pro League - 29-31 July

dont be a fool. he mentioned nothing positive about the zulte coach, simply that lokeren's coach has had slow starts with each team he managed before. this has no corrolation at all with this season and is beyond a poor reason to back the opposing side. "im going to back team B because the coach of team A has managed teams that have started bad in the past decade" ----- and that is good reasoning to you?
Why not? I know Peter Maes for a long time and he always starts bad... Perhaps you back your team because someone is in a good form, but that shape he's in can change aswell, or if he breaks his leg in the first minute you're f*cked aswell... If a coach starts poor every single season for the last 10 seasons or so, that means he is a slow starter. He doesn't use his friendlies as he should or he just chooses to be on his best at the end of the season.. I don't know I don't care actually. I could've written a full preview of the game aswell, but 10' before kick off there just is no time.. Game ended at 0-0 but both teams could've won it. When I get this nice odds I just won't refuse it. As said here aswell, Zulte has a good coach now and it's just all different. Zulte Waregem is always an difficult team,... But well...

Re: Belgium-Jupiler Pro League - 29-31 July Club Brugge - Westerlo Suspected Line ups: Club: Coosemans - Hoefkens, Donk, Almeback, De Jonghe? - Zimling, Vazques, Vadis - Dirar, Rafaelov, Vleminckx Westerlo: De Winter - V. Audenaerde, V Hout, Corstjens, Delen - Farssi, Bruls, Ngolok, De Petter, Annab - Dekelver Club Brugge is missing a left defender. Possible that young player De Jonghe gets his chance on this position. For the rest Club Brugge has done some great work. The new board are going in a complete different direction with a lot of new players on the field. They truely have a great team now and it seems to work already aswell. Vasquez is a midfielder who came from Barcelona B and is great, Vadis was already @ club but is a great midfielder aswell. Zimling is the defensive part of the midfield. Vleminckx did wonderfull last year in Dutch Eredivisie and defensively there are some great additions to the squad aswell. Westerlo on the other had is a lot weaker then last year. They still missing defensive power, because V. Hout isn't a defender to me. In front they lost Henrique and Iakovenko, both players where important in around 85% of the goals Westerlo scored last year. I don't see a lot of replacement here. Westerlo also had a midweek game in Bern and I guess it's hard for a small squad as westerlo to play 2 games in a week. Players are not used to do that. Club played midweek game aswell, but their squad is bigger and they have a lot of players that are used to playing more games a week. Club also has the home advantage! my bets: Club Brugge to win High stakes Club Brugge -1.5 AH small to medium stakes gl all! :hope:hope

Club Brugge - Westerlo Suspected Line ups: Club: Coosemans - Hoefkens, Donk, Almeback, De Jonghe? - Zimling, Vazques, Vadis - Dirar, Rafaelov, Vleminckx Westerlo: De Winter - V. Audenaerde, V Hout, Corstjens, Delen - Farssi, Bruls, Ngolok, De Petter, Annab - Dekelver Club Brugge is missing a left defender. Possible that young player De Jonghe gets his chance on this position. For the rest Club Brugge has done some great work. The new board are going in a complete different direction with a lot of new players on the field. They truely have a great team now and it seems to work already aswell. Vasquez is a midfielder who came from Barcelona B and is great, Vadis was already @ club but is a great midfielder aswell. Zimling is the defensive part of the midfield. Vleminckx did wonderfull last year in Dutch Eredivisie and defensively there are some great additions to the squad aswell. Westerlo on the other had is a lot weaker then last year. They still missing defensive power, because V. Hout isn't a defender to me. In front they lost Henrique and Iakovenko, both players where important in around 85% of the goals Westerlo scored last year. I don't see a lot of replacement here. Westerlo also had a midweek game in Bern and I guess it's hard for a small squad as westerlo to play 2 games in a week. Players are not used to do that. Club played midweek game aswell, but their squad is bigger and they have a lot of players that are used to playing more games a week. Club also has the home advantage! my bets: Club Brugge to win High stakes Club Brugge -1.5 AH small to medium stakes gl all! :hope:hope
Follow you :hope (only for Brugge to win)

Club Brugge - Westerlo Suspected Line ups: Club: Coosemans - Hoefkens, Donk, Almeback, De Jonghe? - Zimling, Vazques, Vadis - Dirar, Rafaelov, Vleminckx Westerlo: De Winter - V. Audenaerde, V Hout, Corstjens, Delen - Farssi, Bruls, Ngolok, De Petter, Annab - Dekelver Club Brugge is missing a left defender. Possible that young player De Jonghe gets his chance on this position. For the rest Club Brugge has done some great work. The new board are going in a complete different direction with a lot of new players on the field. They truely have a great team now and it seems to work already aswell. Vasquez is a midfielder who came from Barcelona B and is great, Vadis was already @ club but is a great midfielder aswell. Zimling is the defensive part of the midfield. Vleminckx did wonderfull last year in Dutch Eredivisie and defensively there are some great additions to the squad aswell. Westerlo on the other had is a lot weaker then last year. They still missing defensive power, because V. Hout isn't a defender to me. In front they lost Henrique and Iakovenko, both players where important in around 85% of the goals Westerlo scored last year. I don't see a lot of replacement here. Westerlo also had a midweek game in Bern and I guess it's hard for a small squad as westerlo to play 2 games in a week. Players are not used to do that. Club played midweek game aswell, but their squad is bigger and they have a lot of players that are used to playing more games a week. Club also has the home advantage! my bets: Club Brugge to win High stakes Club Brugge -1.5 AH small to medium stakes gl all! :hope:hope
5-0 easy win on both bets! :beer