** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Leicester 27th July

Right, bit of an amateur post this! My interest/knowledge lies only with football. Recently won a competition to go to Leicester racecourse with 4 mates including a few hundred pounds as a bank for a few stakes. I know nothing about flat racing (or indeed any other kind of racing!). I know this isn't the 'norm' on PL but just thought I would create this thread for any tips/punts people are keen on for Leicester today? Many thanks - it literally would be just throwing money at the bookies otherwise with no idea whatsoever.

Re: Leicester 27th July Shame there's a big meeting on at Goodwood............I expect Leicester is slipping under most people's radar.............I haven't looked at the card If you're having 'free bets' you might as well stick it on the favourite...........one or two of them will probably win !

Re: Leicester 27th July Back a few EW that are in first time headgear. When it works and the horse wins out of nowhere with no form you look like a freaking genius! Good prices so high on entertainment value too. 6.40 Leicester - Piccarello 7.15 Leicester - Oasis Storm 8.50 Leicester - Bountiful Guest 8.50 Leicester - Full Pelt Good luck!