** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Croatia > Prva HNL > 2011/12

Re: Croatia Prva HNL 2011/2012 Lokomotiva Zagreb - NK Zagreb With tonight city of Zagreb "derby" we will see T-Com 1. HNL on the way again after international break. Lokomotiva is the positive surprise so far collecting 11 points from 6 matches which is great for this young team, who have some players on loan from Dinamo in their squad. On the other side we have Zagreb with nine points, but all of them were gathered at their home ground. Lokomotiva played only 2 matches at "home" so far with 1 win against Sibenik (2-0) and one draw against Rijeka (0-0), while Zagreb lost to Hajduk (0-4), Osijek (0-4) and Slaven Belupo (0-1) away. Their opposition was quite strong, but what concerns me is that they were really outplayed in this matches and results could be higher. In the meantime Lokomotiva strenghten their squad with talented center back Dino Skvorc, who is another player on loan from Dinamo and he can play today. They're missing Brozovic (AM, 6 Games) through suspension and not important Horvat. On the other side Zagreb is without attacking midfielder Abdurahimi (4 games, 1 assist), right back Pelaic (4 games), left back Lapic (0 games) and central midfielder Males (2 games), with left back Stiglec (6 games) doubtful. These two teams played 4 games between each other in last 2 years with Lokomotiva winning three and Zagreb winning one of them. Both "home" matches of Lokomotiva resulted in their win. It is good to know that Lokomotiva plays their home matches at Dinamo stadium Maksimir and don't have a lot of support and are considered feeder team of Dinamo. So with all mentioned i see some value in: Lokomotiva Zagreb AH -0.75 1.975 odds Bet365 6/10

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Croatia Prva HNL 2011/2012 I will write something about clash between HNK Hajduk Split and NK Dinamo Zagreb. This is the biggest match in Croatia. HNK Hajduk Split This year the club is celebrating 100 years. Before the start of the season FC Barcelona came to Split for a friendly match( ended 0:0 ) then came uefa europa league matches versus FC Stoke City( Hajduk lost both 1:0 ) that was a big dissapointing to the new coach Krasimir Balakov. First leg in Croatian championship was in Split against HNK Šibenik, Hajduk won 2:1, but the result is too low, Hajduk was dominate and the guests goalkeeper was incredible that night. Next stop was Zadar, where Hajduk managed to lose 1:0, referee did not whistl clear penalty for Hajduk. Next was home game against HNK Rijeka, Hajduk won 2:1, that was probably the worst game from Hajduk in this championship. Then Pula was next station, where "Bili" faced Istra 1961 and won 3:0 with brothers Sharbini in action. NK Zagreb was next to be hammered, ended 4:0 for Hajduk, hosts where dominating hole game and win was never in question. Before this derby Hajduk played local derby against RNK Split, game was bad from Hajduk players, ended 1:1, but the referee in that game was Bruno Marić( the same one that refereed Cup final in Zagreb when Dinamo won against Hajduk 3:0, later he was in uefa on conversation about that match, cause man believed that it was fixed match, just to mention two Hajduk player were given red card ), this time that same referee did not whistl clear penalty for Hajduk, forgot to give red card to Split"s defender and finally disallowed clear goal from Hajduk. NK Dinamo Zagreb This year Kruno Jurčić was again brought to be coach and to bring CL to Zagreb. The club did not sold any important player and bought some good players( Alispahić from Šibenik, Ivan Krstanović from NK Zagreb, Jerko Leko from Bucaspor, Domagoj Vida from Bayer Leverkusen, Nikola Pokrivač from Salzburg and Joe Šimunić from Hoffenheim ). The first step in CL qualifications was Neftchi( 3:0 in Zagreb and 0:0 in Baku ), than came game against finland side HJK Helsinki( 2:1 win in Helsinki and 1:0 in Zagreb ) the final round was against Malmoe( Dinamo destroyed swedish side in zagreb 4:1, but almost managed to lose CL, Malmo won 2:0 and had good chances to score third one ). As for the domestic competition Dinamo have 6 wins from 6 matches, they scored 16 goals, and conceded 0 goals. In that form they are coming to Split. Altough if we look at form of teams, Dinamo is looking better, I can asure you that in these matches, especially when Hajduk is host, everything is possible. Dinamo won last time back in 2007. During this summer clubs were in war cause of Joe Šimunić( both chairman were convincing fans that Šimunić is coming to their club), finally Šimunić "decided" to go in Dinamo, and Hajduk fans were mad at him, cause he gave a word that he is coming in Hajduk. As about the fans: Dinamo"s group BBB are back to the stadium after 13 months of protesting, around 1500 is coming to Split this Saturday. Hajduk fans, Torcida are going to be there for the home team, stadium is going to be sold out, some 30 000 Hajduk fans are expected and the atmosphere they make is problaby the best one in Europe. Dinamo"s players are not performing good when atmosphere is that kind, and this derby is going to be different one cause of the some things that came to the desk: first referee stopped Hajduk in Zadar, then against the Split, and finally Šimunić decided to go to the Dinamo side, everything is electrical these days in Split, and I am not sure wheter the game is going to end. As for the betting part of the game I am going to wait and see what kind of squad coaches are going to send to a field and then I am going to decide what to bet on. As a big fan of Hajduk I expect a win of my team. Cheers to all of you. :cheers:cheers

Re: Croatia Prva HNL 2011/2012 Woooooooooooow. Huge odd's on Zagreb win today, I mean really huge. What do we have here. We have as far as I'm cocncerned two almost equal team's in term's of quality. If you ask me this Lokomotiva team are bunch of kid's who are just waiting for their boss to give them another assigment as for loan or transfer to Dinamo. And about results as you someone mentioned above, well, yeah, they got some nice results lately and not loosing single match @home this season, their only failure was @ Aldo Drosina VS Istra last round. Well, we all know that almost whole league is equal, only Dinamo and Hajduk (from time to time) are jumping out with quality they have. Also, we all know that Dinamo bought I. Krstanovic from Zagreb and I am pretty much convinced that that was not the only part of agreement. Mamic is boss of Lokomotiva and Dinamo, Zagreb in need of point's. Sometimes, break's in domestic championship can do some good thing's in team's, especially if they do not have many player's who are on tour with NT which is case with Zagreb cause only 3 players where on NT tour mostly u19 BiH NT and also they signed some player's : Lapic ( 28 yrs, center back, came from Gangwon), Males (22 yrs, midfielder, ex Lokomotiva player), Niksic (24 yrs, attacker, ex Osijek player, came from Gyor) and last one Ahmedu Guilouziju ( 22 yrs, midfielder/ceneterback, came from Italy from Capri/Cesena). I'll repeat, in term's of quality there is not so much difference as odd's would suggest. 14 days break is pretty much time to setlle things and correct some lines, mostly defensive nature as we can see allowing goal's was normal thing for Zagreb before the break (last two away matches 4:0 VS Hajduk and 4:0 VS Osijek). I'm pretty convinced that they raised up their play and will be tough nut to crack for Lokomotiva and maybe could even snatch a goal. And with these odd's I will definitely try a shot so my bet's are : Lokomotiva - Zagreb [email protected] Bwin 1/10 Lokomotiva - Zagreb DNB Zagreb @3.80 2/10 GL to all of ya.....

Re: Croatia Prva HNL 2011/2012

Woooooooooooow. Huge odd's on Zagreb win today, I mean really huge. What do we have here. We have as far as I'm cocncerned two almost equal team's in term's of quality. Lokomotiva - Zagreb [email protected] Bwin 1/10 Lokomotiva - Zagreb DNB Zagreb @3.80 2/10 GL to all of ya.....
Sweet bet in the terms of value. Best of luck, but I'll pass on this one... :hope

Re: Croatia Prva HNL 2011/2012 Well, yeah, the biggest match in this half-season is coming on... The hell will break loose tomorrow night on Poljud stadium in Split.... HNK Hajduk Split Vs GNK Dinamo Zagreb On paper - Hajduk stands no chance. Well, "snowball in hell" comes to my mind, actually, but... As said before, this is the match that all of Split lives for through the year... Welcome to white hell, out of spite... Rating the players gives much better chances to Dinamo getting all three points, but Hajduk usually had some inspired player waiting for his 90 minutes of glory... One thing to be clear - it will be a gritty thing, with a lot of brutal starts (the only way Hajduk has a chance of stopping Dinamo's attacks, they lack defensive class), so maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to bet on number of cards, a red card and so on... Truth be told, Dinamo was in good form, and winning championships and cup trophies in recent years, but out of last 8 H2H on Poljud 4 went to Hajduk, and 4 went to draw. All players will be fired up, so motivation is of no question here, and I hope that Dinamo will celebrate on Poljud for the first time in 4 years. The prices on Dinamo win (2,80 Bet365), Dinamo DNB (2,00 Bet365) and Dinamo not to lose (1,46 Bet365) all look fair and square to me, maybe with some value regarding the situation of the opposing teams, and I'll have some of that 1X2 market... For the brave and for the ones who believe in croatian champs, Bet365 offers Dinamo wins by 1 @ 4,75, and Dinamo wins by 2 @ 7. EDIT: Dinamo squad should be: Kelava - Vida, Tonel, Å imunić, Cufre - Leko, Badelj - Rukavina, Sammir, Ibanez - Beqiraj This 4-2-3-1 formation should be able to break through Hajduk's defensive wall that Balakov will build on his own half. Only notable missing for Dinamo is Ivan Tomečak, great young player used heavily in rotation.

Woooooooooooow. Huge odd's on Zagreb win today, I mean really huge. What do we have here. We have as far as I'm cocncerned two almost equal team's in term's of quality. If you ask me this Lokomotiva team are bunch of kid's who are just waiting for their boss to give them another assigment as for loan or transfer to Dinamo. And about results as you someone mentioned above, well, yeah, they got some nice results lately and not loosing single match @home this season, their only failure was @ Aldo Drosina VS Istra last round. Well, we all know that almost whole league is equal, only Dinamo and Hajduk (from time to time) are jumping out with quality they have. Also, we all know that Dinamo bought I. Krstanovic from Zagreb and I am pretty much convinced that that was not the only part of agreement. Mamic is boss of Lokomotiva and Dinamo, Zagreb in need of point's. Sometimes, break's in domestic championship can do some good thing's in team's, especially if they do not have many player's who are on tour with NT which is case with Zagreb cause only 3 players where on NT tour mostly u19 BiH NT and also they signed some player's : Lapic ( 28 yrs, center back, came from Gangwon), Males (22 yrs, midfielder, ex Lokomotiva player), Niksic (24 yrs, attacker, ex Osijek player, came from Gyor) and last one Ahmedu Guilouziju ( 22 yrs, midfielder/ceneterback, came from Italy from Capri/Cesena). I'll repeat, in term's of quality there is not so much difference as odd's would suggest. 14 days break is pretty much time to setlle things and correct some lines, mostly defensive nature as we can see allowing goal's was normal thing for Zagreb before the break (last two away matches 4:0 VS Hajduk and 4:0 VS Osijek). I'm pretty convinced that they raised up their play and will be tough nut to crack for Lokomotiva and maybe could even snatch a goal. And with these odd's I will definitely try a shot so my bet's are : Lokomotiva - Zagreb [email protected] Bwin 1/10 Lokomotiva - Zagreb DNB Zagreb @3.80 2/10 GL to all of ya.....
2:3 FT :cow:cow:nana:nana:cow:cow

Re: Croatia Prva HNL 2011/2012 Finally, the greatest derby in Croatia will be played today @ Poljud in Split. Hajduk with new coach K. Balakov and team full of youngster's against K. Jurcic and his superstars (in Croatian world of football). Odd's are set pretty fair to me, after all it is the most exciting match of all season, for both, Hajduk and Dinamo, of course in terms of domestic league. If you ask me, this match is totally wrongly timed for Dinamo, as we all know that Dinamo just few day's after play VS Real Madrid in Zagreb. Many of you will maybe say that last year they also played VS Hajduk and won, few day's after that Villareal lost in Maximir, but if you ask me it was UEFA League and it was Villareal, this time it is Real and Champions League. Two years ago Dinamo player's could only play on Playstation match VS Real Madrid, and look next week they will ran out on Maximir. We should not forget recent hard word's from Dinamo chief executive Mamic to Hajduk's president Males. All of that bring's more oil on fire, tension's are big, Simunic transfer to Dinamo made it even bigger and now BBB (fan base of Dinamo Zagreb) decided to quit their boycott and went to Split, there should be 1500-2000 fans on stand's. Here we have Hajduk with lot of young unexperienced player's and OK coach, for now. On the other side we have Dinamo with the best squad on this part of Europe and coach with not so much knowledge (just look game VS Malmo). ON this part they are 50:50 to me. Many punters have been talking about lousy form and bad displays of hajduk recently, but in this match I can not take this into account. Why' Simply, motivation is one of the main factors in football, just look at match VS Barca 2 month's ago, and yes Barca did not win, it was goalless match with pretty solid Hajduk in that match taking into consideration that on the other side was Barca, who invented football for Dinamo and Hajduk together. Hajduk layer's were flying all over the field and even Mamic on his press conference said that it was the largest mistake by Hajduk management and it is the main reason that Hajduk lost both matches VS Stoke and the one with Zadar. Can you see the scenario repeat, this time with Dinamo? Do you really think that Dinamo will go out with all their gun's firing, knowing what match is waiting for them just few day's after risking some injury. We all know that game will be harsh with many foul's, card's and a lot of tensions on the field. Simunic should play and I don't know how smart is that for Dinamo, knowing his temper problem's he had in Bundesliga and you can be 100 % sure every time he will touch the ball salve's of whistles will be appointed to him and it affects on player. In terms of quality Dinamo is way better than hajduk, but knowing all of this and taking it into consideration my bet's are : Hajduk - Dinamo under 2,5 @ 1.70 3/10 NordicBet Hajduk - Dinamo X @ 3.20 3/10 188bet GL to all of ya.....

Finally, the greatest derby in Croatia will be played today @ Poljud in Split. Hajduk with new coach K. Balakov and team full of youngster's against K. Jurcic and his superstars (in Croatian world of football). Odd's are set pretty fair to me, after all it is the most exciting match of all season, for both, Hajduk and Dinamo, of course in terms of domestic league. If you ask me, this match is totally wrongly timed for Dinamo, as we all know that Dinamo just few day's after play VS Real Madrid in Zagreb. Many of you will maybe say that last year they also played VS Hajduk and won, few day's after that Villareal lost in Maximir, but if you ask me it was UEFA League and it was Villareal, this time it is Real and Champions League. Two years ago Dinamo player's could only play on Playstation match VS Real Madrid, and look next week they will ran out on Maximir. We should not forget recent hard word's from Dinamo chief executive Mamic to Hajduk's president Males. All of that bring's more oil on fire, tension's are big, Simunic transfer to Dinamo made it even bigger and now BBB (fan base of Dinamo Zagreb) decided to quit their boycott and went to Split, there should be 1500-2000 fans on stand's. Here we have Hajduk with lot of young unexperienced player's and OK coach, for now. On the other side we have Dinamo with the best squad on this part of Europe and coach with not so much knowledge (just look game VS Malmo). ON this part they are 50:50 to me. Many punters have been talking about lousy form and bad displays of hajduk recently, but in this match I can not take this into account. Why' Simply, motivation is one of the main factors in football, just look at match VS Barca 2 month's ago, and yes Barca did not win, it was goalless match with pretty solid Hajduk in that match taking into consideration that on the other side was Barca, who invented football for Dinamo and Hajduk together. Hajduk layer's were flying all over the field and even Mamic on his press conference said that it was the largest mistake by Hajduk management and it is the main reason that Hajduk lost both matches VS Stoke and the one with Zadar. Can you see the scenario repeat, this time with Dinamo? Do you really think that Dinamo will go out with all their gun's firing, knowing what match is waiting for them just few day's after risking some injury. We all know that game will be harsh with many foul's, card's and a lot of tensions on the field. Simunic should play and I don't know how smart is that for Dinamo, knowing his temper problem's he had in Bundesliga and you can be 100 % sure every time he will touch the ball salve's of whistles will be appointed to him and it affects on player. In terms of quality Dinamo is way better than hajduk, but knowing all of this and taking it into consideration my bet's are : Hajduk - Dinamo under 2,5 @ 1.70 3/10 NordicBet Hajduk - Dinamo X @ 3.20 3/10 188bet GL to all of ya.....
1:1 FT :cow:cow:cow:nana:nana:nana:cow:cow:cow

Re: Croatia Prva HNL 2011/2012 OSIJEK 2,70 bethome 10/10 Osijek in great condition this season, have lost only against Dinamo Zagreb but this text because it does not make the championship apparte.Karlovac Hajducki Dynamo and the third season in the premier league this year is doing very hard work and certainly will fight just to save, on Saturday have lost at home but Zapresic Osijek is stronger than the well-Zapresic why I think the price is very nice.

Friday 16 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif NK Slaven Koprivnica v Lucko (18:00 BST) 1.33 4.5 11 106.00 %
maximize.gif NK Zagreb v HNK Šibenik (18:00 BST) 1.6 3.7 6 106.19 %
maximize.gif NK Inter Zapresic v HNK Rijeka (19:00 BST) 1.9 3.35 4.4 104.96 %
Saturday 17 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif HNK Cibalia v Hajduk Split (17:00 BST) 5.5 3.51 1.7 105.50 %
maximize.gif Istra 1961 v NK Zadar (18:00 BST) 2.02 3.2 4 105.75 %
maximize.gif RNK Split v NK Lokomotiva (18:00 BST) 1.66 3.7 6 103.69 %
maximize.gif Dinamo Zagreb v NK Varaždin (19:00 BST) 1.09 9 34 105.72 %
Sunday 18 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Karlovac v NK Osijek (19:00 BST) 2.6 3.2 2.75 106.08 %

Friday 23 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif NK Lokomotiva v Dinamo Zagreb (19:00 BST) 12 6 1.22 106.82 %
Saturday 24 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif HNK Šibenik v RNK Split (17:00 BST) 2.65 3.3 2.55 107.25 %
maximize.gif Lucko v Karlovac (17:00 BST) 2.35 3.3 2.9 107.34 %
maximize.gif NK Osijek v NK Inter Zapresic (17:00 BST) 1.75 3.4 4.75 107.61 %
maximize.gif NK Varaždin v HNK Cibalia (17:00 BST) 3.3 3.4 2.05 108.50 %
maximize.gif NK Zadar v NK Zagreb (17:00 BST) 1.8 3.65 4.95 103.15 %
maximize.gif HNK Rijeka v Istra 1961 (19:00 BST) 1.44 4 9.02 105.32 %
Sunday 25 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Hajduk Split v NK Slaven Koprivnica (19:00 BST) 1.3 4.75 11 107.07 %

Re: Croatia Prva HNL 2011/2012 20:00 Lokomotiva Zagreb - Dinamo Zagreb Dinamo against Dinamo "B", on home stadium, first game with supporters back on Maksimir. Dinamo will probably field a full squad as a test for the champions league game against Lyon on Tuesday. Lokomotiva played some nice football so far, but doubt that Dinamo will let them play here. Should be a class above Lokomotiva, and doubt the bosses will let a bad result here ruin the atmosphere for Champions league clash. Dinamo without major missings, Lokomotiva also. For me no value in Dinamo (-1), but a decent price for Lokomotiva doesn't score. Dinamo so far has conceded only once against Hajduk. Dinamo @ 1.25 (local) - for combos Lokomotiva doesn't score @ 1.65 (local) - stake 7/10

Today, 30 Sep 2011 1 X 2 bookmakers odds">B's
19:00 NK Zagreb - Rijeka 2.00 3.25 3.43 22
19:00 Zaprešić - Istra 1961 1.51 3.66 6.10 22
Tomorrow, 01 Oct 2011 1 X 2 bookmakers odds">B's
19:00 Belupo - Varazdin 1.24 4.80 10.88 19
19:00 Cibalia - Lok. Zagreb 1.85 3.28 3.84 19
19:00 Osijek - Lucko 1.30 4.39 8.93 19
19:00 RNK Split - Zadar 1.49 3.69 5.94 19
21:00 D. Zagreb - Sibenik 1.10 7.30 17.04 19
02 Oct 2011 1 X 2 bookmakers odds">B's
19:00 Karlovac - Hajduk Split 7.64 3.93 1.39 19

Re: Croatia Prva HNL 2011/2012 NK Osijek - NK Lučko Bet: NK Lučko is not going to score Odd: 1,80 Bookie: local Stake: 6/10 Osijek is doing wel this championship, they are curently at 4. place just 3 points behind Hajduk Split so they surely want to win tommorow before the vacations( cause of Euro qualifications obligations ). Osijek picked up 10 points from posible 15 on their own pitch( only Dinamo Zagreb won in Osijek ). This Osijek team is not conceding much goals when playing home( yes they already conceded 5 goals in 5 games, but 4 of those where from Dinamo and 1 from Rijeka ). In order to solve lack of goals from their attackers the board signed ex Dinamo player, Dario Zahora, but I am not so sure in his quality. Although NK Lučko is probably the worst team after NK Varazdin, they somehow managed to grab a win against NK Karlovac last weekend. NK Lučko scored only once away from their stadium and I don"t believe they will score tommorow against a really good Osijek.

• 2 weeks later...

# Team MP W D L Goals Pts
1. D. Zagreb 11 9 1 1 29:5 28
2. Hajduk Split 10 6 3 1 20:7 21
3. RNK Split 10 6 3 1 18:11 21
4. Osijek 10 5 3 2 14:11 18
5. Belupo 11 5 3 3 15:13 18
6. Zaprešić 10 5 2 3 11:8 17
7. Zadar 11 4 4 3 14:17 16
8. NK Zagreb 10 5 1 4 11:14 16
9. Rijeka 10 3 4 3 11:10 13
10. Cibalia 10 4 1 5 8:13 13
11. Lok. Zagreb 11 3 3 5 12:10 12
12. Istra 1961 10 2 5 3 9:11 11
13. Karlovac 10 2 2 6 8:20 8
14. Lucko 10 1 3 6 6:12 6
15. Sibenik 10 1 3 6 6:13 6
16. Varazdin 10 0 1 9 4:21 1

Event Varazdin - Karlovac
Selection Under 2,5
Strength 10/10
Date 15/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Boylesports @ 1.80
Reasoning Varazdin and Karlovac has no value. They are really poor teams. And their attack is at their level, of course. After ten days in Croatian league, Karlovac scored eight goals while Varazdin has the poorest attack in all competition with only four goals scored. The hosts are having financial problems and the bottom place in the league makes me believe that they will be relegated for sure, with all the problems inside and outside the field. And Karlovac away is really poor too. I can only expect a poor game with few chances to score. And looking to the recent games between the two teams, i will be even more confident with a low score here. CRO1 10-11 Karlovac NK Varazdin 1-0 CRO1 10-11 NK Varazdin Karlovac 1-0 It is true that the two teams have many conceded goals, but that's because they are so poor that the big teams use to smash them. Under 2,5 goals for me will be a good option here.

Re: Croatia Prva HNL 2011/2012 Lucko - Inter Zapresic = 2 (2.40) Eurobet stakes 3 / 10 Lucko position 14° points 6 Inter Zapresic position 6° points 17 Preview: Lucko: Injured: Dumenčić (goalkeeper 0 / 0), Saric (midfielder 3 / 0), Blagojević (midfielder 10 / 0); suspended: Rendulić (defender 10 / 0), Novak (forward 10 / 2), Andre Silva (defender 7 / 0). Inter Zapresic: absent: Abilaliaj (striker 6 / 3). Lucko The home has a score of w1-d1-l3 goals scored 3 goals against 6 while Inter Zapresic has a score out of the house w2-d0-l3 goals scored 4 goals against 6. The Luck is a very weak team, featuring a game with this many absences as important Kruno Rendulić, Leopold Novak, Andre Silva, Blagojevic. Inter Zapresic is a good team, have lost three games away from home with teams such as Dynamo, Slaven Belupo, Osijek. At the end I think the home team is much lower, the sign 2 is the logical choice and justification for the numerous absences in the home team. Quote of the sign 2 down on many books. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Croatia Prva HNL 2011/2012 Event Rijeka - RNK Split Selection Draw Strength 7/10 Date 16/10/2011 Bookmaker/Price Betsson @ 3.25 Reasoning Split on 3rd to face 9th Rijeka team. Well Rijeka is by the odds concider as favourites here.But judging by the form and things that are happening in recent weeks i just dont see them as favourites.The only advantage what they have is Kantrida (home ground) because they are highly host team.Based on poor results they have been forced to change the head coach.Last victory for Rijeka came 2 months ago.Also Kristijan Caval important MF will not play and their (best) player Alférez remain doubtful.Split is coming here with 4 victories in a row they are also the best team in league when we concider away performance also 4 victories in a row.For Split Mate Pehar, Damir Rasic i Josip Serdarusic due to injury will miss this match.Its gonna be a tough fight here. Draw at the end.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Croatia Prva HNL 2011/2012 Hajduk Split - Varazdin = over (1.55) Eurobet stake 5 / 10 Hajduk Split position 3° points 27 Varazdin position 16° points 2 Preview: Varazdin: Injured: Loncar (midfielder 10 / 0), Pajac (midfielder 5 / 0), Glavina (defender 11 / 1), Golik (midfielder 3 / 0), Grgec (midfielder 8 / 0); in doubt: Vugrinec (striker 12 / 1). The Hajduk Split has a score in-house w5-d1-l1 goals scored 17 goals against 7 while the Varazdin has a score out of the house of w0-d1-l5 goals scored 2 goals against 14. The Hajduk Split has the second strongest attack in the league with 27 goals in 13 games. The Varazdin is the weakest team of the tournament was punched over the defense of the championship with 26 goals conceded in 13 games. At the end saw the size of the visiting team as the many absences I think the home team can win the game with many goals. Earlier last season: 2-0 (Hajduk Split at home) and 3-0 (Varazdin at home). Record this season away from home to Varazdin: 0-1-5. Marin is the best scorer for Tomášová Hajduk Split with his 7 goals. Josip Golub has made ​​2 Varazdin. :hope:hope:hope

Event Osijek - Sibenik
Selection Over 2,5
Strength 10/10
Date 06/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.06
Reasoning Osijek will try to get their seventh win today receiving Sibenik. They failed to win the last two home games and they are concentrate in back to win at home. And they will base their weapons in their offensive power, having one of the best attacks in 1.HNL. But Sibenik use to make good games facing Osijek and the result will be decided by just one or two goals, which doesn't mean we will have few goals here. Osijek gost a big win in his last game at Zagreb, defeating Lokomotiv by 4-1. They are moralized and they can get here another win, but we can also expect a good response of Sibenik. I believ on many goals in this game.

• 2 weeks later...

Sport Football (Croatia)
Event Rijeka - Karlovac
Selection Rijeka -1.25 (AH) (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 20/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Victor Chandler @ 1.73
Reasoning Karlovac is in very bad shape right now. Most of the players even refused to play today against Rijeka because the club didn't pay them in a long time. So today most of the regulars will be missing and it's not sure how many players will the coach have for this away game. Probably most of them will be youth players. Rijeka in other side is playing incredibly well at home (4-2-0) and have conceded only one goal in those six games. Everything here is pointing into a big home win, so I'm taking Rijeka with handicap here.

Re: Croatia Prva HNL 2011/2012 Croatian Cup Hajduk Split - Zagreb, Hajduk Split = -1, -1.5 (1.77) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Hajduk Split position 2° points 30 Zagreb position 8° points 20 Preview: Zagreb: Absent: Å trok (midfielder 13 / 1), Frljužec (striker 9 / 1), Jurendić (striker 13 / 0), Niksic (striker 7 / 1), CeliÅ¡ćak (midfielder 9 / 2), Dedic (midfielder 13 / 2). The Hajduk Split has a score in-house w6-d1-l1 goals scored 20 goals against 7 while Zagreb has a score out of the house w2-d0-l6 goals scored 5 goals against 16. The Hajduk Split has missed the last league game away against Lokomotiva Zagreb with a score of 1-0 and Zagreb in the last league match drew at home with a score of 1-1 against Cibalia. The coach Balakov after losing against Zagreb Lokomotiva team has three players out as not many important Glumac (defender 1 / 0), Ticinovic (midfielder 5 / 0), Trebotic (midfielder 5 / 0) to try to make a change in his team. The home team is the main candidate to win the Cup of Croatia, a team will meet today with many absences, and less important. :hope:hope:hope

Friday 25 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif NK Lokomotiva v NK Varaždin (13:30 GMT) 1.62 4.25 7 99.54 %
Saturday 26 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Istra 1961 v Karlovac (14:00 GMT) 1.44 4.4 9 103.07 %
maximize.gif NK Zadar v Lucko (14:00 GMT) 1.64 3.65 7 102.66 %
maximize.gif NK Zagreb v NK Slaven Koprivnica (14:00 GMT) 2.2 3.4 3.59 102.72 %
maximize.gif RNK Split v HNK Cibalia (14:00 GMT) 1.57 4 7 102.92 %
maximize.gif HNK Å ibenik v Hajduk Split (16:00 GMT) 8.5 4.2 1.57 99.21 %
maximize.gif HNK Rijeka v NK Osijek (18:00 GMT) 2 3.4 4 104.41 %
Sunday 27 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif NK Inter Zapresic v Dinamo Zagreb (14:00 GMT) 12 5.5 1.3 103.44 %

Re: Croatia Prva HNL 2011/2012 Odds on Hajduk"s win are funny. Part of Šibenik"s first team players decided to bojcot this game cause they have not received salary for 12 months. I expect today mixed Šibenik team( probably 3-4 first team players, the rest will be youngers ). I am Hajduk fan, but at the moment they are playing some unconvincing football and although Šibenik has major problems I am gonna skip this game. But good luck to everybody. My sugestion for today in Croatia First divison: NK Zadar-NK Lučko Bet: Zadar to win Odd: 1,65 Bookie: local Stake: 8/10 Zadar is a team which most of their points collects on their own pitch. This month was bad for them( won 2 games, drew once and lost three times ). Today Zadar has an obligation to win against NK Lučko( in my opinion they are among 3 worst teams ). Hosts are going to miss just Antonio Mršić( midfielder; 14 apps - 3 goals ). NK Lučko is going to miss: Silva( defender; 9 apps - 0 goals ), Sarić( midfielder; 3 apps - 0 goals ) and Blagojević( midfielder; 14 apps - 0 goals ). I expect a comfortable win for Zadar. :cheers:cheers

Re: Croatia Prva HNL 2011/2012 My sugestion for today in Croatia First divison: NK Zadar-NK Lučko Bet: Zadar to win Odd: 1,65 Bookie: local Stake: 8/10 Zadar is a team which most of their points collects on their own pitch. This month was bad for them( won 2 games, drew once and lost three times ). Today Zadar has an obligation to win against NK Lučko( in my opinion they are among 3 worst teams ). Hosts are going to miss just Antonio MrÅ¡ić( midfielder; 14 apps - 3 goals ). NK Lučko is going to miss: Silva( defender; 9 apps - 0 goals ), Sarić( midfielder; 3 apps - 0 goals ) and Blagojević( midfielder; 14 apps - 0 goals ). I expect a comfortable win for Zadar. FT 1:0 :nana:nana:nana:nana