Tennis - 18-24 July

Atko

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis - 18-24 July Not much going in the womens at Baku today for me, but have taken a couple of punts for the Hamburg event and may be back later with some picks for Atlanta. Victor Crivoi vs Guillermo Olaso – over 22.5 games 2.0 at unibet This is simply based on the fact that in the three head to heads between these players (all on clay), two have gone over the 22.5 game line and one was a tight match ending with 22 games. Both players have had plenty of matches on clay this year, with neither really setting the world alight and I feel that as the rankings and head to head records suggest these two are very even in their abilities so a tight game is expected. Jarko Nieminem vs Santiago Giraldo – over 22.5 games 2.0 at unibet This bet is simply based on the fact that a lot of games that these two guys have on clay seem to go overs. I haven’t got exact career stats but in 2011 7 out of the 9 senior level games (so excluding qualifiers) Nieminem has played on clay have gone over the 22.5 game line. Giraldo’s stats aren’t quite as clear cut, but still he has 12/22 games this year going over the 22.5 game line and one game having 22 games exactly. Also worth noting that the only head to head between the two also went overs with 29 games and that game was on clay as well. Worth a try I hope. Small stakes as always from me from the first round of tournaments, always like to get a feel for things at the start of the week. :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.