** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Russian/Ukrainian Leagues 2011 Livescore Thread

Re: Russian/Ukrainian Leagues 2011 Livescore Thread The second game fine too so far: min 22 0-1 Slavyanskyi - Astrakhan I took Astrakhan DNB @ 2.42 Long way to finish... Cant wait for the Ukraine Leagues to start, I am tired of the russian leagues. I will challenge myself on Premier, Youth and 2nd div from Ukraine with a new bankroll and other aproach of staking.

Re: Russian/Ukrainian Leagues 2011 Livescore Thread HT: 0-2 Slavyanskyi - Astrakhan Astrakhan DNB @ 2.42 4/10 Overated team, Slavyansky now see the offensive force of Astrakhan. Two central defenders scored, LOL. I go out buy some beer, pretty tired after a sunny day at the beach with some girls. Be back later.

Re: Russian/Ukrainian Leagues 2011 Livescore Thread Olexandriya are running wild :D Don't see how red card can help Vorskla, they are not really showing desire for anything. Hoping probably to take advantage of their class over O, but nothing makes out.

Re: Russian/Ukrainian Leagues 2011 Livescore Thread

looks like bookies got to know sth and as men of honor they let us know raising odds :D just happy i didn't take under 2, i wouldn't make it after the night's game of Bolivia vs CR (took under 2,5) :)
they knew nothing,just pure luck. Did they know that ref will not count goal or Zakarluka will miss penalty? Could be easy win and overs but not today :(

Re: Russian/Ukrainian Leagues 2011 Livescore Thread :ok Hi, first round it was dog (Oleksandriya) that won. OMG, 4.55 odds. :unsure I wonder if betting on Russian 2nd div is much more difficult than Ukraine Premier or Reserve League. I shall find myself the answer, tomorrow when I will pick first bets. :hope Вперед Tavria!

:ok Hi, first round it was dog (Oleksandriya) that won. OMG, 4.55 odds. :unsure I wonder if betting on Russian 2nd div is much more difficult than Ukraine Premier or Reserve League. I shall find myself the answer, tomorrow when I will pick first bets. :hope Вперед Tavria!
@4.50 away is not big for underdog that came from lower devision.I would ask atleast @6.00.Tonight was pure luck and Vorskla was a bit soft.Also it was first game of the season. Yes,i think you should try yourself in UPL for few rounds ;)

Re: Russian/Ukrainian Leagues 2011 Livescore Thread :rollin Kryvbas - Volyn 1-0 min 17 OMG, What a goal score Kryvbas! It was owngoal? Grinchenko A. defender owngoal!! Gkper of Volyn possible bet first goal Kryvbas otherwise I dont understand how a pass from his defender couldnt stop it! :lol Hilarious... now I wonder why my russian friends took Kryvbas win @ 2.10 telling me 100% Infa Budet and didnt listen to them. Min 20 Yellow cards 0-2. Buaaaa :cry I need two more goals.

:rollin Kryvbas - Volyn 1-0 min 17 OMG, What a goal score Kryvbas! It was owngoal? Grinchenko A. defender owngoal!! Gkper of Volyn possible bet first goal Kryvbas otherwise I dont understand how a pass from his defender couldnt stop it! :lol Hilarious... now I wonder why my russian friends took Kryvbas win @ 2.10 telling me 100% Infa Budet and didnt listen to them. Min 20 Yellow cards 0-2. Buaaaa :cry I need two more goals.
Во це гол. Кто смотрит,тот поймёт :unsure нереальны. Gkper Nediko (Volyn) let in other two goals :\ One way traffik, Kryvbas

Во це гол. Кто смотрит' date='тот поймёт :unsure нереальны. Gkper Nediko (Volyn) let in other two goals :\ One way traffik, Kryvbas[/quote'] Going with Tavrusha today? ;)

Re: Russian/Ukrainian Leagues 2011 Livescore Thread didn't like neither Illichivets nor Karpaty just hoping for Lviv's better conditioning to score at least once and then maybe for a stupid goal or a penalty i don't know right now not ready to say if they both can score 2 goals or not. too hot there

well i think i'd rather stop betting for our lame teams because they really suck that's just ridiculous
:lol Dont stop, keep it moving. We shall take the easier way. It is only the first round.

how did they do that??? i left for 40 mins and now they win 3-1))))
I called them and asked to win cos i had bet on them :lol Tavria like Vorskla just relaxed in 1st half but in second quality took over sh*t :ok