** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Ukraine Supercup 05/07/11

Today's supercup is a clash of titans-ukraine's El Classico between Dynamo Kiev and Shakhtar Donetsk. First of all,this match will take place on neutral ground in Poltava,while bet365 has it as Shaktar's home match.Usually they mark match with letter N if it's on neutral venue.There was a neavy rain last night in Poltava so pitch might not be in perfect state. Shakhtar comes in good form after frendlies.they won every single one,unless i missed one,and scored plenty of goals.Dynamo was experimenting with squad but also had good results,with less goals scored but good defence. Shakhtar will miss many players for this match due to injuries and international duties.Unavailable players are: Chygrynsky,Rat,Eduardo,Jadson,Moreno,Alan Patrick. Dynamo is only missing defender Myhalik. Shakhat has not big choice in attack today as they only have Mhitaryan,Seleznjov and Adriano up front.With clown keepr Pyatov and Chygrynski and rat missing in defence they may have a problem at the back tonight. Dynamo comes with full squad and desire to start season positive.Players keep talking about how important will be a victory today. Possible line up for Dynamo: Shovkovsky-Silva,Diakate,uusuf,Popov,Gusev,Vukoevich,Eremenko,Ninkovich,Shevchenko and Milevsky. I would rate Dynamo keeper and defnce better then Shakhtar and if Dynamo's middfiled will outpaly Shakhtar's middf then they may even win a game. @1.83 for Shakhtar's win is a bit short for me.But i do like odds on Dynamo. It's a bit risky but i think Dynamo +0.5AH @1.975(bet365) represents value here and i'm going to take it.

Re: Ukraine Supercup 05/07/11 I don't know what's going on but Dynamo +0.5AH jumped to @2.20 just in few hours.Defo value in my opinion and i'm having some of that price too. Even if Dynamo loses @1.70 on Shakhtar is not worth it.Despite Shakhtar is better side lately Dynamo still have quality players and to price them @4.75 is just a joke.

Re: Ukraine Supercup 05/07/11

Privet.Ty za kogo segodnya?;)
Privet. Considering huge missings from defense of Lucescu's team. Look first choice: # A: 1X @ 2.01 BetCity # B: Both score @ 1.95 BetCity # C: Dinamo Kiev score goal @ 1.60 BetCity - I shall consider it first of all, I watch for the biggest odds on this bet. :ok Like Dinamo TB(1) - individual goals Over (1) 2.40 BetCity But I will be back with 2-3 bets, min odds 1.90 Is there any site giving odds on the booking (cards) ? Second choice: # A Dinamo score goal @ 1.60 or higher 10/10 # B 0-0 FT @ 6.00 2/10 I like the second one.. lets see if we get 0-0 score with min 6.00 odds.

Privet. 1X, considering huge missings from defense of Lucescu's team. :ok Like Dinamo TB(1) - individual goals Over (1) 2.40 BetCity But I will be back with 2-3 bets, min odds 1.90 Is there any site giving odds on the booking (cards) ? Dinamo Kiev score goal @ 1.60 BetCity - I shall consider it first of all, I watch for the biggest odds on this bet.
I was looking for card market myself but can't find any.Usually games between Dynamo and Shakhtar end up with 6 or more cards,1 red and big fight in the end :) Also both teams to score is a good bet but can't find it on bet365 but it will be available in play and i will defo get it too.

Re: Ukraine Supercup 05/07/11 Shakhtar Donetsk v Dynamic Kiev Total Goals - Over 2.5 @ 2.10 (William Hill) Lots of value in this. Both teams are very capable of scoring goals with Shakhtar in particular bagging quite a few in their last few (friendly) games. I'm expecting a very open game with lots of end-to-end action. Shakhtar are without a few key players (including Eduardo) but still have plenty of options. Due to this I can't pick between the two sides as to who will emerge victorious so going for the good value of the over 2.5 market with William Hill.

Re: Ukraine Supercup 05/07/11 H2H: Динамо Киев (Dinamo Kiev) vs Шахтер Дн (Shakhtar) 25.05.11 Шахтер Дн - Динамо Киев 2:0 (0:0) 01.05.11 Динамо Киев - Шахтер Дн 3:0 (1:0) 03.10.10 Шахтер Дн - Динамо Киев 2:0 (0:0) 05.05.10 Шахтер Дн - Динамо Киев 1:0 (1:0) 21.11.09 Динамо Киев - Шахтер Дн 3:0 (1:0) 28.10.09 Шахтер Дн - Динамо Киев 2:0 (1:0) 26.05.09 Динамо Киев - Шахтер Дн 1:0 (0:0) 13.05.09 Шахтер Дн - Динамо Киев 1:0 (0:0) 07.05.09 Шахтер Дн - Динамо Киев 2:1 (1:0) 30.04.09 Динамо Киев - Шахтер Дн 1:1 (1:0)

Re: Ukraine Supercup 05/07/11 For those backing the both teams to score market - stats are VERY good for this for Super cup. Both these teams scored against each other in FOUR out of the last FIVE Super cup encounters between the two of them... Ukraine Super Cup encounters.. 2004: Dynamo Kiev 1-1 Shakhtar Donetsk 2005: Shakhtar Donetsk 1-1 Dynamo Kiev 2006: Dynamo Kiev 2-0 Shakhtar Donetsk 2007: Dynamo Kiev 2-2 Shakhtar Donetsk 2008: Shakhtar Donetsk 1-1 Dynamo Kiev Also 1-1 looks a frequent scoreline! Draw 1-1 is @ 5.00 at William Hill!

Re: Ukraine Supercup 05/07/11 Shakhtar - Dynamo Kiev SuperCup - Neutral Venue 05/07/2011 769422.jpg #1 Both to score @ 1.95 BetCity 4/10 #2 Draw or Dynamo Kiev (X2) @ 2.01 BetCity 4/10 Expected lines: Shakhtar: Pyatov - Srna, Rakitsky, Kucher, Shevchuk - Hubschman, Fernandinho - Costa, Mkhitaryan, Dentinho - Luiz Adriano. Dynamo: Shovkovsky - Silva, Diakhate, Yussuf, Popov - Vukojević, Eremenko, Gusev, Aliyev - Shevchenko, Milevsky. 0-0, 1-1 - 5 of the last 7 ended with extratime or penalties

Re: Ukraine Supercup 05/07/11 I will watch this match live to try to find a bet. In my opinion Shakhtar has still a good line-up despite those absences. However, I still believe there is some slight value on Kiev.

H2H: Динамо Киев (Dinamo Kiev) vs Шахтер Дн (Shakhtar) 25.05.11 Шахтер Дн - Динамо Киев 2:0 (0:0) 01.05.11 Динамо Киев - Шахтер Дн 3:0 (1:0) 03.10.10 Шахтер Дн - Динамо Киев 2:0 (0:0) 05.05.10 Шахтер Дн - Динамо Киев 1:0 (1:0) 21.11.09 Динамо Киев - Шахтер Дн 3:0 (1:0) 28.10.09 Шахтер Дн - Динамо Киев 2:0 (1:0) 26.05.09 Динамо Киев - Шахтер Дн 1:0 (0:0) 13.05.09 Шахтер Дн - Динамо Киев 1:0 (0:0) 07.05.09 Шахтер Дн - Динамо Киев 2:1 (1:0) 30.04.09 Динамо Киев - Шахтер Дн 1:1 (1:0)
Based upon pure statistics they play half of their matches over 1.5 goals in the second half. Over 1.5 in the second half is available for 2.62 @ William Hill. They also seem not like to score both, but one match has to be the first. :)

I will watch this match live to try to find a bet. In my opinion Shakhtar has still a good line-up despite those absences. However, I still believe there is some slight value on Kiev. . :)
Nobody said that Shakhtar has bad lineups.They are great team but @4.75 for the second best team in ukraine on neutral venue is a joke.Let's say Man.U and Chelsea play cup on neutral venue.Will any of them with full squad be @4.75?Never.they would be around @[email protected] max. 4.75 is a huge value even if they lose.:ok

Re: Ukraine Supercup 05/07/11 :lol Penalty GOOOOOOOL Dynamo Kiev min 5 1-0 - LOL missed 10/10 Dynamo score goal @ 1.60.. Both score first half never in the H2H I presented above post Gusev Dynamo Kiev (anytime score ) @ 4.70 at BetCity Definetly , Mahno it is very good posting that 4.75 Dynamo was a great value. After all there is a game betwen two teams that are equal. Considering Dynamo play full squad and Shakhtar has missings the value it was even bigger. I still believe Both score first half.. lets see

LIVE what you have to bet now? min 18 1-1, corners Shaktar - Dynamo 1-0 Over 8.5 corners @ 1.72 Bet365
Nothing mate...i had both to score and dynamo +0.5 Even if dynamo lose i still will be in tiny profit,if dynamo won't lose then bingo ;) So now i can relax and enjoy footy :ok