** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

^Newbie^`s Cash poker thread

^Newbie^

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ^Newbie^`s Cash poker thread Try building up a bankroll yourself from scratch and see how difficult it is . Don't tell me its easy as i know its hard . You need plenty of patience , time and energy to grind and get the cash . The fact that i can get to $50 + says a lot about my determination now . You can choose not to read this thread if you don't want to . Nobody is forcing you . And hell yeah i belong to the old school group . If you don't want to work hard at something , you'll never get it . I believe the effort i put in at freerolls will help eventually and develop this thread into an all-star one .

:clap wow u up$20 in 6 months what the point of this thread dont give up the day job son

Re: ^Newbie^`s Cash poker thread Think i'm playing very passively in my freerolls so far , need to switch up a gear or 2 and find my most comfortable situations . Not much cashes to note of but hopefully once you changed up your gear and start playing attacking poker , the results will come . We'll start playing attacking poker tonight for a start and see if anything changes .

Re: ^Newbie^`s Cash poker thread All right , here's the plan for the month of December . There are some sites which i have not deposited before , but i hope to get some money in them soon , probably can work out something with the poker rooms of getting a deposit bonus somewhere when the bank's big enough , basically just want to make sure i am a depositing player in those sites as i think that would help . After the month of December , we're going to attack one poker sites after another hanking for their deposit bonus . I'm sure that is when we'll see the rise of a new kingdom :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana

Re: ^Newbie^`s Cash poker thread Will try to make a bit more from today . Still hanging on , i think i will do this until End of December for now , its different when playing freerolls vs cash games / tourney cause of the mentality . So lets hope we can get this up to 80 to be realistic as i don't think we'll reach the 100 mark unless we go on a run of lucks plus cards .